Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-11-2011, 01:10 AM   #1
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Default TF2 Replays

Gather around, gather around! There's plenty of seats for everyone! Grab some popcorn and prepare for some cinematic combat experience that will thrill you and make you laugh.

Now, plenty of you know that I love Team Fortress 2. Lately I've been getting a lot into its replay feature. There are servers that allow you to record gameplay and then you can edit them and upload straight to Youtube. Its really a fancy tool and combined with Youtube's new video editing options, you can make some pretty good stuff even without programs like Windows Movie Maker (like that would make it any better).

In any case, I'll showcase my replays in this thread. So lets get this show on the road and take a look at what happens in Team Fortress 2 when Im around.

Here I'll show you how incredibly lucky I sometimes get.

Here I'll show some great tricks I can do when facing newbie players. (Im the Pyro)

Here I'll show you the effectiveness of afterburn (and why you should have a shotgun as a second weapon). (Pyro again)

And in the latest replay.....dancing! Its not me dancing though (I was the Medic), but I have notified the player that he's on a replay. I also played around with Youtube's editor and added a fitting music track from its selection.

Thats all for now. There might be more coming, depending on If I get good material (and If I remember to press F6). But for now, thanks for watching! Leave comments if you dare and post some of your fancy replays if you have some.

(In before someone asks, I was thinking of posting these on the TF2 thread we have, but then I didnt want to spam it with posting nothing but replays)

Last edited by TheChosen; 17-11-2011 at 01:24 AM.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen