Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-08-2006, 10:32 AM   #221

hi are there any cheats or trainers for qfg1 vga version?

Old 30-08-2006, 07:43 PM   #222
Jose

Do you know where I can get this games online

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xndr2181 @ Aug 7 2004, 07:15 PM) [snapback]7784[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
yeah i bought qg4 when it first came out and couldnt finsh it cause of bugs then bought the anthology cd with all 4 games on it and still couldnt finish number 4

quest for glory 2 was the hardest game in the series imo - im crap at spelling and i always got lost in the cities mazes the majik map helps but still, pain in the behind to navigate when i first palyed it as a kid[/b]
Yeah, I had quest for glory 4 as well from the anthology, it pissed me off so much that it was so glitchy. Anway, I agree the second game was the hardest but there was nothing more satisfying then beating it without a walkthrough, I was so proud of myself :LOL: .
-Sean
[/b]

Old 31-08-2006, 09:24 AM   #223
Grand Dad
Game Wizzard

Cheats and trainer are the same thing and both despicable

Play the game yourself...that's all the fun of gaming or else go play poker!
Grand Dad is offline                         Send a private message to Grand Dad
Old 31-08-2006, 04:21 PM   #224
barnell

I'm having trouble with Yorki (i think that how you spell his name) i talk to him then try to do the maze, i either fall through a trap floor or i crall through the door on the left and come out the small door, then pull then chain in the top part but i'm stuck after that. i can't go any where with out haveing yorki shoot me or falling through the door. i just don't know what to do?

Old 21-10-2006, 06:14 AM   #225
thinker2003

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xndr2181 @ Aug 5 2004, 10:23 PM) [snapback]7522[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I loved these games, in fact when I was younger I bought the collection off amazon.com which included all 4 versions. I loved the first one a lot, the second one was cool, but had pretty bad graphics which is why I'm excited for the VGA version they're working on. 3 and 4 were good too. Cept they both needed patches and I could never find them...If you want me to I might be able to upload the 3rd one but I have no clue how to go about it...I guess it depends on what the hosts of the website have to say. Hope that helps, and if anyone ever needs any help on this game, let me know, I think I've beaten it like 15 times, .
-Sean
[/b]
Can anybody tell me from where can i download quest for glory 1 (VGA remake) and quest for glory 4 for free?
i have been trying to find them on the net but wothout any luck

Old 21-10-2006, 07:37 AM   #226
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

No, we can't. Sorry. You see, they are ESA protected. This means the ONLY way of downloading them would be through a Warez site, and we don't link to those. I apologize.
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 27-10-2006, 05:51 PM   #227
Grand Dad
Game Wizzard

Yorick does make it difficult for a Fighter...but have to talk to him convince him that you're there to help with the potion! And you needn't keep falling
Grand Dad is offline                         Send a private message to Grand Dad
Old 13-02-2007, 02:35 AM   #228
ozebruss

hey if anyone is stuck on the maze as the door keeps closing 1 second after you pull the chain. The only solution is run game in dosbox. I had the same problem then thanks to one of the posters in here dl'd dosbox and ran it in there. Loaded my game and BAM door stays open and now have finished game!! :brain:

PS if you worried about paying top dollar that is only if you want like original disc's etc if you just wanna play the game there are places that offer it free (or be lucky like me and be glad i never threw out my games from when i was a kid)

Old 13-02-2007, 09:12 AM   #229
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReamusLQ @ Oct 21 2006, 07:37 AM) [snapback]262686[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
No, we can't. Sorry. You see, they are ESA protected. This means the ONLY way of downloading them would be through a Warez site, and we don't link to those. I apologize.
[/b]

Just a quick question was the VGA re-make via Sierra, or was it a fan re-make?

(just finished playing the VGA re-make of KQ3, so I'm a very happy little bunny.)
Old 14-02-2007, 11:47 AM   #230
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lulu_Jane @ Feb 13 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]279048[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReamusLQ @ Oct 21 2006, 07:37 AM) [snapback]262686[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]

Just a quick question was the VGA re-make via Sierra, or was it a fan re-make?

(just finished playing the VGA re-make of KQ3, so I'm a very happy little bunny.)
[/b][/quote]
As far as I know it was done by Sierra as a sort of relaunch (similar to the Space Quest 1 remake).
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles