Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone > Mêlée Island
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-06-2006, 08:40 PM   #11
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You're clueless.
The original Diablo had some of the most horrible hacking, hacked items, and duping. Duping is when you trick the game and turn a potion into a copy of an incredibly powerful item you have. It's very easy to do, and it's a wonder how Blizzard didn't fix it all those years back.
Your character can be using hacked items and you couldn't even know it, you'll have to let me check him out, since I played the game for years before I got tired.
But looking at your equipment, probably not :P

I can come join you, just PM me with a time (I'm US Eastern, go find a international clock and put your time in there) then tell me the name of the game, and I can come help kill Diablo. (I might have to make a new character, dunno if my account was deleted )

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 22-06-2006, 08:58 PM   #12
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Jun 22 2006, 11:40 PM) [snapback]238932[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
You're clueless.
The original Diablo had some of the most horrible hacking, hacked items, and duping. Duping is when you trick the game and turn a potion into a copy of an incredibly powerful item you have. It's very easy to do, and it's a wonder how Blizzard didn't fix it all those years back.
Your character can be using hacked items and you couldn't even know it, you'll have to let me check him out, since I played the game for years before I got tired.
But looking at your equipment, probably not :P

I can come join you, just PM me with a time (I'm US Eastern, go find a international clock and put your time in there) then tell me the name of the game, and I can come help kill Diablo. (I might have to make a new character, dunno if my account was deleted )
[/b]
Terrific, man. I'll look up a suitable time for us both tomorrow and PM it to you. It may be later than 17:00 GMT+2, cause my internet only starts by that time. So around that I presume.

P.S. I know there are bugs like that in Diablo. No need to call me clueless from the start, man. That's rude.
I got my character all this "powerfull" while playing multiplayer via Direct Cable Connection mode. That's not cheating, is it? No one can dupe me or hack me that way, huh?

Ok, till tomorrow. k:
PREPARE 2 D13 Diablo!!!
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 25-06-2006, 08:33 PM   #13
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Ok, Troop, I got the game installed, now we just need to find a way to actually get a time to play.

Look at the members bar, if you see me online PM RIGHT THEN! So then we can start a game from that point on, it'll also be easier if you tell me your account name here, so I can add you to friends when we get on B.net.

My Site -
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 26-06-2006, 01:12 PM   #14
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Jun 25 2006, 11:33 PM) [snapback]239597[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Ok, Troop, I got the game installed, now we just need to find a way to actually get a time to play.

Look at the members bar, if you see me online PM RIGHT THEN! So then we can start a game from that point on, it'll also be easier if you tell me your account name here, so I can add you to friends when we get on B.net.
[/b]
The name is obviously troop18546. I have one name I'm proud of, which is sufficient.
I do want to remind you that only the Gateway "ASIA" forks for me, so we gotta create games in that one - so that we both play. I'll PM when youre online here, I'll create the game on ASIA, game name troopDM, password 111.

P.S. Anyone interested can join too.
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 27-06-2006, 02:03 AM   #15
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Uh, the Asia gateway is COMPLETELY empty.
Oh, and I added you, I'm BloodPigggy by the way, three G's.

My Site -
Old 27-06-2006, 02:00 PM   #16
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

:blink: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Jun 27 2006, 05:03 AM) [snapback]239885[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Uh, the Asia gateway is COMPLETELY empty.
Oh, and I added you, I'm BloodPigggy by the way, three G's.
[/b]
How do I do that? (that's n00by, huh?)
Old 27-06-2006, 02:20 PM   #17
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Okay.
Type in this...

/f a BloodPigggy

That will add me to your friends list, to view your friends list, type in...

/f l

Ok?
And to talk to everyone on your friends list, type in...

/f m *message*

My Site -
Old 27-06-2006, 03:36 PM   #18
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

Noooooo!!! I lost my Baranar's Star!!!!! F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK!!!!!
GODDAMN!!! *hits head in wall*
Old 27-06-2006, 05:00 PM   #19
Hamster of Doom
Abandonia nerd

How did that happen?

Have you accidentely sold it to Griswold? Or have you forgotten to repair it and it crumbled to dust because of it´s low durability?

Trust me, I know, that things like this can make you really angry. I think, something like this happens to every gamer sooner or later. (Of course this doesn´t make it better, if it happens. :P )
Hamster of Doom is offline                         Send a private message to Hamster of Doom
Old 27-06-2006, 05:18 PM   #20
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hamster of Doom @ Jun 27 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]239984[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
How did that happen?

Have you accidentely sold it to Griswold? Or have you forgotten to repair it and it crumbled to dust because of it´s low durability?

Trust me, I know, that things like this can make you really angry. I think, something like this happens to every gamer sooner or later. (Of course this doesn´t make it better, if it happens. :P )
[/b]
I still have it on 3 saves, but I'm gonna get it sooner or later. I just left it in a dungeon and forgot to take it back before endig my game. I got the "Executioner's Blade" however, so my grief is almost over. I am trying to get as many spells as I can.