Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-07-2007, 10:16 AM   #321

oh :] sry... didn't know that...
gogo register! ^.^

Old 17-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #322
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Just one thing... don't try spamming to get that postcount in one day.
It shouldn't be a problem to get 20 posts over a period of three to five days. Just take a look on what discussions are going on and participate. Look around, try to help with something if you can - for example, that sorting project we've got going in the Requests forum is a perfect opportunity to rack in some easy posts.

PS. Remember that posts made in 3xBlah don't increase your postcount.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 17-07-2007, 01:55 PM   #323
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

niether competition/games btw
Old 17-07-2007, 03:30 PM   #324
hoverowski

MISSION PROBLEM:

I`ve been playing for a while and I`ve been given a task to build 4 MOCK TUDOR houses on one estate with a greenhouse and trees. The problem is I can build only 3 mock tudor houses. I`ve tried to solve this problem by capturing my enemy`s tudor house with sorroundig buildings (to destroy them) and build my 3 tudor houses. The problem is that computer makes so small gardens in all his tudor houses that I CANT put a geenhouse in it.

Anyone help?

Old 17-07-2007, 06:39 PM   #325
Its0nlyFuN

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hoverowski @ Jul 17 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]299891[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
MISSION PROBLEM:

I`ve been playing for a while and I`ve been given a task to build 4 MOCK TUDOR houses on one estate with a greenhouse and trees. The problem is I can build only 3 mock tudor houses. I`ve tried to solve this problem by capturing my enemy`s tudor house with sorroundig buildings (to destroy them) and build my 3 tudor houses. The problem is that computer makes so small gardens in all his tudor houses that I CANT put a geenhouse in it.

Anyone help?
[/b]

Mhm... can't you just destroy the computers mock tudor houses? I mean just take over his "mock Tudor" houses and then destroy them. Now you should be able to build more than 3 because there is a maximum number of houses that can be build of one type!
greetz Its0nlyFun
Its0nlyFuN is offline                         Send a private message to Its0nlyFuN
Old 19-07-2007, 04:33 PM   #326
hoverowski

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Its0nlyFuN @ Jul 17 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]299927[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hoverowski @ Jul 17 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]299891[/snapback]
Quote:
MISSION PROBLEM:

Anyone help?
[/b]

Mhm... can't you just destroy the computers mock tudor houses? I mean just take over his "mock Tudor" houses and then destroy them. Now you should be able to build more than 3 because there is a maximum number of houses that can be build of one type!
greetz Its0nlyFun
[/b][/quote]

That did the trick. Thanks!

Old 23-07-2007, 04:24 PM   #327
Killgroup

Hmmm...i have a problem with water leakage, well, basically the house starts leaking water, and i couldn't find a way to stop it, so i say, "what the hell" and destroy the house, little do i know its spreads to all the rest of the houses on the estate, i had too much stress with it i just quit :P

So, my question is, how do you fix leaking water in houses?
Killgroup is offline                         Send a private message to Killgroup
Old 26-07-2007, 04:00 PM   #328

Hi guys!
I had this game long time ago, so I decided to download it and try to play it.
I installed the Windows Version and tried to play it with the Compatibility Windows 95 on Windows XP.
But when I run it it asks me for CD. Anyone has a solution?

Old 26-07-2007, 04:20 PM   #329
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

well, the game should be run in dosbox and dont forget to disable 'display all animations' in the menu
Old 26-07-2007, 04:25 PM   #330

Well, but dosbox seems to be a pain in the behind to configure.
All I need is to find a way to pass by the problem of not having a CD in the drive (or a pirate one, as I lost the original). Would be easier, wouldn't be? As there isn't a crack (or I didn't find one), someone knows any other way?
Would appreciate some help.