Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-04-2005, 05:42 PM   #41
Messhu

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Gannon@Feb 18 2005, 01:13 PM
Hey I got a few questions about the game, hope someone can help me out here,

How do I inject the blood nanites into stark? I already beat the old vampire and got the doctor to give me a shot of nanites, but instead of stopping my bloodlust it had the same effect as just drinking a bottle of blood.

Where and how do I assemble the body I need to make for elvis?

is there any place where I can find an overview of all the locations in the game so I can check how many I already found?

Thanks
Good luck with that. So far, I havent been able to find any detailed information about this game. A shame.

Old 08-04-2005, 08:14 AM   #42
Mad-E-Fact
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Gannon@Feb 18 2005, 03:13 PM
is there any place where I can find an overview of all the locations in the game so I can check how many I already found?
http://members.lycos.co.uk/stygianab...odnetcity.html

There's a complete guide for the game aswell. Don't let it spoil everything for you though.
Mad-E-Fact is offline                         Send a private message to Mad-E-Fact
Old 18-04-2005, 01:51 AM   #43
L

im a big fan of cyberpunk games.....shadowrun being one of my all time favorite games. so when i came across this game i was quite excited. i had no problem when downloading it but when i try running it, it says i need more expanded memory??? i have no idea what that means...can anyone help a man out?

Old 18-04-2005, 02:06 AM   #44
Flop
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by L@Apr 18 2005, 03:51 AM
im a big fan of cyberpunk games.....shadowrun being one of my all time favorite games. so when i came across this game i was quite excited. i had no problem when downloading it but when i try running it, it says i need more expanded memory??? i have no idea what that means...can anyone help a man out?
Try running it using either DOSbox or VDMSound. If you use DOSbox it should work right away. In VDMSound, you need make sure that the box that says "enable expanded memory" is checked.
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop
Old 10-05-2005, 06:41 PM   #45
N

This is warez!

The game may have been released as abandonware, but this version is warez.

Read the file dps.nfo: "Spreading only the finest quality warez..."

Perhaps you could get a version which is not from pirates?

-N

Old 28-05-2005, 07:08 PM   #46
Kümmel

A Sparking board finally did the trick for old Elvis to roam the world again!

And how o how should one know? I guess it has got something to do with not having
read the manual where i suspect all these little jury rig reciepts to be listed along with a little
background for the bloodnet cyber world.

However I find myself unable to find the bloodnet manual in the net. Anybody here who could
(and would) help me on on this one please?

Last edited by arete; 28-10-2009 at 06:38 AM. Reason: :)'s fixed

Old 10-06-2005, 07:32 PM   #47
shane

This seems like it would be a great game... that is, of course, if I could log out of cyberspace. I've tried clicking on everything I could find, pressed every key on the keyboard and even resorted to randomly mashing the keyboard with my fists. I'm guessing that I'm uncommonly dumb, as I haven't been able to find anyone with a similar problem anywhere on the net, and as such, haven't been able to find a solution.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:37 PM   #48
shane

Yes, I figured it out. Yes, I found the previous post regarding the same problem. Yes, I'm an idiot.

Old 03-07-2005, 08:54 AM   #49
darech76

Hi, everybody!

Great DOS game, Bloodnet. Still remember much fun breaking the codes and the crossword puzzles. But...

I recall finding a Ghost Jacket once... apparently you get it off a Sid 'n' Nancy (if I recall rightly), but for the life of me I can't seem to find the pair who sells it. A reference in text form can also be found in one of the files of the game, but I can't figure out where the pair are or how to trigger it if it is event sensitive.

Old 24-07-2005, 11:45 AM   #50
Palo Alto

Has anyone got hints as to how to complete the last battle? Im trying to figure out what type of armour withstands the white noise blaster (i.e. sonic energy). Im also finding it increasingly difficult after killing the first three in the first screen (Lash Givens, Melissa Van Helsing and Nimrod), I can't choose a new armour piece when im up against the Security Captain in the second screen. I use a Refraction Shield to withstand Nimrod's Laser Rifle, but when i enter the second screen, im stuck with this piece of armour, and I cant switch to the Electrolytic Suit to withstand the Security Captain's Electrical Storm. :help: (hope i made sense!)