Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-10-2006, 12:11 AM   #261
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

You will have to buy that one. The latest version is names RPGMaker XP. You can find it here:
http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/tkool/RPG_XP/eng/ k:
Old 20-10-2006, 05:38 AM   #262

I found the review to be very misleading and inaccurate. This game is not a Final Fantasy game, no matter how good it may be. It is in the style of a Final Fantasy game, but the distinction must be made clear; even with the FF name, Endless Nova is only a fan-game. The brief history of the FF series in the review was highly irrelevant to this game. Furthermore, this game was made with an RPG Maker 2000, meaning that the creator probably did not build everything (graphically) from the ground up, pixel by pixel. There are tons of available resources among the RPGM community, including sprites and midi files. I don't blame the creator of the game for this, because he/she didn't write the review; I blame this on the reviewer. I don't know if the reviewer knew better or not, but the review should really be corrected/rewritten.

Old 23-10-2006, 10:39 PM   #263
dude

is there a free version of the rpg maker I would like to try it out

Old 24-10-2006, 12:23 AM   #264
SailorCallie
Forum hobbit

Send a message via Yahoo to SailorCallie Send a message via Skype™ to SailorCallie
Smile

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SailorCallie @ Sep 16 2006, 01:06 PM) [snapback]255425[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'>
How come no one answered my question? :wallbash:
SailorCallie is offline                         Send a private message to SailorCallie
Old 28-10-2006, 01:03 AM   #265
dude

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SailorCallie @ Oct 24 2006, 12:23 AM) [snapback]263179[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
How come no one answered my question? :wallbash:
[/b]
I don't know how come yours doesn't work mine does you sure you fallowed the intructions

man I neeeeeeed to get an acount

Old 30-10-2006, 11:50 PM   #266

What are you supposed to do after you beat fussion quennlin?

Old 03-11-2006, 03:43 PM   #267
some1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 31 2006, 12:50 AM) [snapback]264441[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
What are you supposed to do after you beat fussion quennlin?
[/b]
Don't worry it took me a while to get through that part... about... 10-20min... anyway the reason I REALLY am typing this is that can any1 help me with any secrets at yoih or how to get scrolls or how to kill the dang vampire?

I keep dying when he has [u]10</span>
Description: This game has to be played by any final fantasy fan possible! Thumbs up! k:

Old 13-11-2006, 02:14 PM   #268

you NEED the rm2k rtp
[rm2k is what the peoples call rpg maker 2000 for short]

the run time package file contains starting resources. sounds,midis, all the graphics made by enterbrain [the dudes who make the rm series] for rm2k. they're required to work games because it saves people downloading the same files for each rm2k made game they download. [ of course this logic means nothing if you only plan on downloading one rm2k game].

anyway you need the rtp to play this game and its NOT included with the rm2k program. your gonna have to look for it which might be hard, better yet if someone here has it i'd suggest you upload it.

i'm not really familiar with rm2k, in fact i've never played. i've played rmxp a fair bit though and i'm a moderator in a community/fan/cool-place- to-be forum for it ^^

umm actually thats not really why i wanted to post...i kinda just wanted to say,
1: would you people please include the rtp with the rm2k program download so people would stop using this thread for troubleshooting and more for discussion about this game, please?

2:this game doesn't look greatly interesting from the screenshots i saw.
on the plus side someone here said it has boss battles
on the downside someone here said slow battles

[don't think i'll download atleast untill gets a rtp link/file readily accesible] :P

it doesn't look that good of a game anyway.

AND ONE LAST THING...
FF7 IS THE BEST!!!!! dont get me started, if you think this post is long you have no idea how i could defend ff7. played that game for like 300 hours plus in total. i have no idea of accuracy as i havn't played it in a while, but my whole life was virtually dedicated to that game ^^ i loved the character stuff, the way it reflects real life in ways an idiot couldn't understand from defining evil as someone who wants heaven on earth even if it means killing the entire planet [advent children reveals that sephorith wants to turn the planet into a vessel to travel the galaxy and start a new race [or something like that]],pollution, the goals, views and differences of government and a certain terrorist/environmentalist group, and other things two!

i loved the gameplay as well.the weapons ARE BLOODY HARD! and the battle arena is good fun aswell. chocobo racing was fun two.

....i got started....sorry

Old 20-11-2006, 08:39 PM   #269
Sboy

Starting with the nintendo original FF, to FF X, I played them all. All I gotta say is this is hell of tough. To get all the good items are difficult, and there as special bosses that are damn behind impossible. Hint: Where Lisbeth is, is some monster I cannot defeat.

The boss is called Sebi Aktsan. He casts these spells (all characters HP to 1, steal all MP, some crazy behind spell that causes stop/mute/confuse/stone (I don't have the ribbon, yet). I mean, the regular bosses are just as difficult as any FF game from squaresoft, but this guy is just nuts

I'm in the process of completing the temples.... This game is very good. For the die hard RPG fans, this is a great game.

The level up process is very tedious but I think it's more realistic than the EXP or silly FFX stats map.

Old 21-11-2006, 04:13 AM   #270

If you think Sebi Aktsan is difficult, wait until you meet Watcher Omega. This optional boss is much harder than the final boss (Paradorn). Along the way you can also meet other optional bosses like Queen of Magik and Watcher Beta. I think both are more difficult than Sebi Aktsan as well.

Anyway, use Carbuncle Dainsev with Sebi Aktsan. After a few tries you should be able to defeat this boss.