Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-08-2006, 01:42 AM   #251
SailorCallie
Forum hobbit

Send a message via Yahoo to SailorCallie Send a message via Skype™ to SailorCallie
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rabadi @ Aug 3 2006, 09:40 PM) [snapback]246647[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Uhm... alow me to say something here, but no offence intended whatsoever, if you're offended let me apologize upfront. Still, are you sure it is okay to provide the link to full RPG Maker 2000? I do not download the file, so I don't know for sure, but if it is a version of RPG Maker 2000 that was, ahem, illegally translated and redistributed by Don Miguel, then I guess it is warez. See the article on wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG_Maker
Quote:
Enterbrain and ASCII released RPG Maker 2000 in Japan in 1999. It was translated into English and illegally redistributed by a Russian programmer with the handle Don Miguel, who also took part in the translation and piracy of RPG Maker 95. In 2002, Don Miguel was given a warning by Enterbrain. He subsequently discontinued work on RPG Maker 2000, removed web links to the software, and urged the community to stop using his translation, and buy the official (Japanese) version of RPG Maker 2000.[/b]
Yeah, I know the official version is Japanese, but IIRC Enterbrain released the latest version RPG Maker XP in English, and people can buy it if they want to (not that it'll help to play this Endless Nova game since it was developed with RPG Maker 2000, but RTP and not full package is enough to play this game, not sure why it does not work with some people).
[/b]
None taken.
SailorCallie is offline                         Send a private message to SailorCallie
Old 17-08-2006, 12:52 PM   #252
Guest_david_*

you know what.. i think something must have happened with endless nova. did square get mad at the creators or something? the game is now unattainable.. all links are dead/broken.

does anyone have a copy of the game they could share?

Old 18-08-2006, 01:39 AM   #253
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

It works fine for me :blink:
http://velv.net/Games/FFEN_V2.zip
http://velv.net/Games/EN_RTP.zip
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 20-08-2006, 08:50 AM   #254

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rabadi @ Aug 18 2006, 01:39 AM) [snapback]249366[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
It works fine for me :blink:
http://velv.net/Games/FFEN_V2.zip
http://velv.net/Games/EN_RTP.zip
[/b]
(after my original post i was able to find it on another site) but now your links work, and checking the original link from abandonia, it works fine..

i guess velv.net was having hosting problems as of my original post.. the links and everything are working fine and i've gotten pretty far in the game

so far it's a great game.. definitely on par with square soft games. very fun.

Old 22-08-2006, 01:15 AM   #255
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

Since you managed to get FFEN from another site, would you care to share the link with us? That way, in the case official FFEN site goes down in the future, people can still get the game from that other site. I take it you got it from http://www.gamingw.net/ or similar site?
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 06-09-2006, 01:10 PM   #256
manan_force

nice one. :w00t:
manan_force is offline                         Send a private message to manan_force
Old 16-09-2006, 05:06 PM   #257
SailorCallie
Forum hobbit

Send a message via Yahoo to SailorCallie Send a message via Skype™ to SailorCallie
Thumbs up

To quote Dennis Miller: Now I don't want to get off on a rant here, but...

HOW DO I GET THIS DADGUM FILE TO WORK ON RPGMAKER2000 PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :ranting:

To make this long story short, is there a working .exe file for Final Fantasy Endless Nova that does exist?

Thanks in advance.
SailorCallie is offline                         Send a private message to SailorCallie
Old 30-09-2006, 12:55 PM   #258
Elminster

Has anyone a guess, which purpuse the faith scroll and the omega coin have ? I don´t think they are completly useless, but I don´t have further ideas....

Old 15-10-2006, 04:18 AM   #259

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom Henrik @ Dec 1 2004, 07:34 PM) [snapback]32614[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Just for the record:

Grandia II kicks behind!

And the story in Final Fantasy X is the ONLY story in which I almost cried at the ending. I got a real big lump in my throat while finishing that game. No other game has ever done this to me before.

And the graphic aspect only came with FF VII, before this it was standard graphic, but they used it in a way unheard of before. If you are after a really good plot you should get hold of Final Fantasy VI, or X... but apparantly you are stuck on not liking ANY of the Final Fantasy games.
[/b]
so far i,ve only played ff for like an hour are so and i think it is a pretty good game,,,i say *dirty word* a

Old 20-10-2006, 12:08 AM   #260
dude

Man this game rocks if only my game could work but I still can't figure it out hey where can you get the game making version of rpg maker i'm still a newbie in that department