Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-04-2005, 09:52 PM   #21
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Apr 19 2005, 01:32 PM
I need walkthrough! I need it! I can't do anything, i just keep dying in the first couple of minutes. I can't seem to find a wakthrough either. The .doc presented with the game is useless in the first part of the game. I can't get out of the hotel. I either get amrried and die on a farm or get killed. HEEEELP!! :help: :help:
http://solutionarchive.com/Amnesia.txt
Old 23-04-2005, 07:03 PM   #22
Shintai

This is such a cool game, thanks guys. It's had me hooked for the past few days. I figured you have to save it quite often, as time passes with every move you make (type "save game" to do this). The only way of restoring is to close the game and start again, typing "y" when it asks you if you want to load a game.

It's a pretty hard game, though. I've managed to get dressed, avoid getting married, find the tenement building to sleep in for the night, open the safebox in the vault of the hotel, and get a few bucks to eat some food and ride the subway, but where do you go? I'd like to know how detailed the maps provided with the game were - for example, did it show all the buildings described in the game? My internet maps aren't brilliant, and it's not easy navigating when you have no idea where to go or what to do. Any suggestions?

Old 30-04-2005, 04:02 PM   #23
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

Use this subway map (or this one) for navigation and the solution in my post above to know where to go.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:45 AM   #24
travmantoo

I have no problems saving. i just type "save game", and it asks me what to name my save, I do, then it says "writing" then "done writing". The problem is, you will be killed everytime you exit the hotel if you cant use the "x-street indexer" to tell the "stranger" the cross street of his destination (which is different everytime). But It looks like the "DOC'S" file has a fairly good description, so I will try using that.

Old 11-06-2005, 06:29 AM   #25

Let me be as blunt as possible. Why can't I take the keys at the begining of the game? If I leave the room, it tells me I should have had my keys: but I can't pick them up. Also, why can I not wear the bedspread mentioned at the start of the game? I mean, a bedspread and a sheet are not the same thing. I dislike it when designers use objects in descriptions that can't be mentioned in-game.

And just in case you got lost in all that: How do I take my keys???

Old 11-06-2005, 06:35 AM   #26

Just thought I'd tell you guys that this game can be faound on many platforms. If you can't find the DOS version, try the Apple ][+ version, for example. If you keep your wits about you, you won't need any more information than that to find the game.

Old 11-06-2005, 06:41 AM   #27

Do any of you guys think that the reason I am having so many problems is that I am using the above mentioned Apple ][+ version? I can't take anything mentioned in the walkthrough: I keep getting the response "That is not here." And I have never seen the X-thing.

Old 30-09-2005, 07:40 AM   #28
Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Jun 11 2005, 05:41 AM
Do any of you guys think that the reason I am having so many problems is that I am using the above mentioned Apple ][+ version? I can't take anything mentioned in the walkthrough: I keep getting the response "That is not here." And I have never seen the X-thing.
dont worry i am having the same problem you are. i cant pick anything up or put the sheet onand when i leave i end up in jail and die.

Old 18-01-2006, 07:21 PM   #29
jess

well, I can't download from abandonia, it has the little ESA icon. How does one get the game?

Old 18-01-2006, 10:10 PM   #30
punch999
The true Shadow President

It is illegal to get this game.

Post deletion will be neccesaryif you continue to ask
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999