Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #1
christhecoolboy
Abandonia Computer Geek

Rage Quit Games is a site that my two of my friends created, it is an indie game site that is currently beta, the site is pretty basic and they dont expect to be releasing games at the moment... If anyone would like to Join RQG, the URL is: http://bit.ly/RQG-Signup

oh, The reason I have put up that link is so I can monitor how many people click the link and how many people sign up, the website is Invite only and I have decided to let you (Abandonia) see the site, over time it will be upgraded, I am working there as a Blog Moderator at the moment...

I don't mind if you don't sign up... It's just that I want you all to get a chance to see this site,

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by arete; 16-08-2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: merged posts
christhecoolboy is offline                         Send a private message to christhecoolboy
Old 15-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #2
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Could you please more about this website so that we know what exactly it does?
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak
Old 16-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
christhecoolboy
Abandonia Computer Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
Could you please more about this website so that we know what exactly it does?
Ok, my friend made this site with his friend, it is called 'Rage Quit Games', They are planning a game called Burning Blood, I am not sure when they will be releasing that...

I am a blog moderator on the site and I have written one blog post since I became a member three days ago... Their Tagline is 'Quitting Isn't an option...', Their game will be flash, I think...

Thats all I know at the moment, oh... the two people that made this site, I know them from a website called Atmosphir, in the chat room, they seem really nice... Maybe one day they could release a game for me, that wont be for a LONG time... lol
christhecoolboy is offline                         Send a private message to christhecoolboy
Old 17-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #4
christhecoolboy
Abandonia Computer Geek

Ok... I need a favor, can some people re-tweet the two advertisement tweets on: http://twitter.com/RageQuitGames

i really wanna help spread the word and if enough people retweet it... That might happen...