Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-09-2009, 08:12 AM   #21
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

Indeed, now that you mention it! I have a full plate with some mod work this week-end, but I should have all this done by Sunday night. Sound good enough?
Eleima512 is offline                         Send a private message to Eleima512
Old 19-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #22
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleima512 View Post
Indeed, now that you mention it! I have a full plate with some mod work this week-end, but I should have all this done by Sunday night. Sound good enough?
You shouldn't rush the things. We'll still upload it somewhere in the future, so there's no hurry. If you have other things, you can concentrate on those.
TotalAnarchy is offline                         Send a private message to TotalAnarchy
Old 19-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #23
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

@Eleima512

1. Please zip your Screenshots in a Zip-File next time.

2. We dont accept Pics from MobyGames where you stole it. Scan it yourself please and dont take it from other Sites. Thank you.

3. Did you create the Screenshots all by yourself? Because they are all in different Format like png, gif and even bmp. Why the need to make Screenshots in different Format?

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco
Old 19-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #24
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

I'd take care with my words. The only reason I "stole" the box art was because I couldn't find the boxes in our attic. I know that's the box art, I remember it well, but as I have been able to spend more than 30 minutes of my time to look for it, that's the only alternative I could think up. If that is unsatisfactory, however, there will be no box art, at the very least, for now.

Also, since the screenshots are not satisfactory, I'm in the process of uploading new ones.
Eleima512 is offline                         Send a private message to Eleima512
Old 19-09-2009, 12:28 PM   #25
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

Quote:
I'd take care with my words. The only reason I "stole" the box art was because I couldn't find the boxes in our attic. I know that's the box art, I remember it well, but as I have been able to spend more than 30 minutes of my time to look for it, that's the only alternative I could think up. If that is unsatisfactory, however, there will be no box art, at the very least, for now.
If you dont have any Boxshots you own, then leave it be. Dont search for it and submit it as your own.

Quote:
Also, since the screenshots are not satisfactory, I'm in the process of uploading new ones.
I didnt say that. I only asked why you created it in different Format.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco
Old 19-09-2009, 01:01 PM   #26
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

No need to nuke everyone Paco. The boxshots problem is because of the tutorial, which makes the new users think that it's necessary to upload some boxshots in order to get the game on site and have the full package. There were other users in the past who thought the same way. The screenshots problem is because we don't have a separate tutorial at all, that would advise the contributor what kind of format should they use when making screens and what are the review guidelines.
TotalAnarchy is offline                         Send a private message to TotalAnarchy
Old 19-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #27
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

That's because a different medium means a different format: I usually use the capture screen and open it up in Pixia, cropping it as necessary, and saving in jpg. However, after it crashed a few times on me, I got fed up, and used Paint, saving in bmp. I then remembered DosBox's ability to screen capture, thus the png.

In any case, I've uploaded what I have. Make of it what you will.

Oh, and perhaps changing the topic?...
Old 19-09-2009, 01:07 PM   #28
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:

Oh, and perhaps changing the topic?...
Yeah. Just say what title.
Old 19-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #29
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

Um.... Eleima512 - Jill of the Jungle ?... That's what I put when I edited the first post, but doesn't work for me.
Old 19-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #30
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Don't mind Paco, Eleima, it's just his way, he's the Protector Of The FTP you see

Also, it's lovely to see more of the LastFM folk getting active on site!