Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-05-2006, 06:37 PM   #1
Schöffi

Hello

pls dont mind but i have to write in german:

Also, nachdem ich mit dosbox und vdmsound gespielt habe wollt ich ma heute ein paar mp3s reinziehen. jetzt hab ich aber auf einmal auf winamp, itunes, etc... eine HALL auf meinen lieder drauf. der EQ is so eingestellt wie immer und auch beim "Sound Effect" is nix verstellt.

ist so ein problem nach der benutzung von den oben genannten programmen bekannt?

ich hab dosbox und vdmsound deinstalliert und neu gestartet aber das problem ist immer noch da (vor der installation und benutzung war alles okay).

Ich hoffe es kann mir wer nen brauchenbaren tipp geben (neuaufsetzen is keine option *ganzliebschau*)

SCHÖFFI

Old 23-05-2006, 09:54 PM   #2
Schöffi

wenn es wer ins englische übersetzen könnte um mehr köpfe zum rauchen zu bringen wär nett wenns wer machen würde falls sich kein deutschsprachiger auskennt...

Old 23-05-2006, 10:35 PM   #3
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Please write in english or I'll have to lock this topic. It's not because I have something against you or your language, but having to post in english is one of the forum rules. We won't mock you if you can't write english well, it's way better to see someone try hard rather than someone who write english well but don't use it right.
Old 24-05-2006, 07:24 AM   #4
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

He says that he's got some sort of echo-effect when listening to music via his usual music-software since he has installed and played with DosBox and VDMS.

Now he asks if these problems are already known/common.
He assures that he has changed nothing about his equilizer so that he suspects this problem is caused by these two programs.

@schöffi: I think there is an effect table in the plug-in section of every playback-software. See if the default settings have changed or if anything was added.
I still think this has nothing to do with DosBox or VDMS itself.
Old 25-05-2006, 11:20 PM   #5

@ eagle of fire

I have a lack of using grammar, tenses and of course i dont know most of the common words to describe my problem. I read the rules, thats why i asked for translation help (2nd post).

As i have given a check to all settings i found at the "sound effect" settings (AC97 audio configuration) the changed point. at the sound effect section the setting "surrounding" was changed from "none" into "generell". putting back the setting the problem was solved.

I hope you understand what im trying to say. if not ill post it in german and icewolf can translate it again

thx ice k:

Schöffi

Old 26-05-2006, 01:21 AM   #6
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Yes, I understand mainly what you are saying. Don't worry about the tense or whatever, you write better than me when I started up.

At worse, say one word in your language but build the body of the text in english. The main reason why we don't allow other languages only posts is because we need to know what is being said in the text if we want to know if we need to moderate something or not. If the moderators don't understand then it's no use.

Am I right in beleiving that you solved your problem by playing with the sound settings?
Old 05-06-2006, 10:15 PM   #7
Schöffi

yes, u r right.

solved it.