Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #271
dosraider
Dismembered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog3015 View Post
Hi im trying to install the game and I got it mostly working through DOSBox, but when I press enter to finalize the installation it says "Please Insert NH_CD and press Enter". Am I possibly missing a file??
No need to run install, the game is ready to run in dosbox as is.
Run the game with koei.

However, as you ran install it's possible that the conf file is corrupted, simply delete the game folder and re-unzip a fresh one.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 15-01-2010, 10:20 PM   #272
want to swordfight
Default Need help!

I have been playing uncharted watteers II for several months, I have never been able to play the swordfighting though. I recently tied to download the game all over, still no swordfightning. how can I fix this?

Old 19-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #273
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by want to swordfight View Post
I have been playing uncharted watteers II for several months, I have never been able to play the swordfighting though. I recently tied to download the game all over, still no swordfightning. how can I fix this?
What exactly do you mean with no swordfighting?
Do you get an error in a DOS window (black with white text) whenever a swordfight comes up?
Don't you know what to do during a swordfight?
Old 21-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #274
angry axe
O for Awesome

noooooo, I died of old age and i never even got to sink one ship . I think im now going to try to get rid of this accursed time restriction
"war has changed. its no longer about nations ideologies or ethnicity, its an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life - has become a well oiled machine" - Solid Snake
angry axe is offline                         Send a private message to angry axe
Old 22-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #275
timmyisme22

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry axe View Post
noooooo, I died of old age and i never even got to sink one ship . I think im now going to try to get rid of this accursed time restriction
Why sink when you can capture
timmyisme22 is offline                         Send a private message to timmyisme22
Old 21-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #276
007jesse

Default Ally

When playing with Joao the king of portugal ask if you can make "peace" with 2 country's/ports (whatever), how do i do this??? Can somewone tell me
007jesse is offline                         Send a private message to 007jesse
Old 21-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #277
007jesse

Bij het spelen met Joao de koning van Portugal vragen als u "vrede" kan maken met 2 land / poorten (wat), hoe doe ik dit?? Kan someone tell me

Last edited by arete; 22-02-2010 at 06:17 AM. Reason: removed quote tags
007jesse is offline                         Send a private message to 007jesse
Old 22-02-2010, 06:18 AM   #278
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

Sorry, I can't really understand you. Please try to speak English in the forums, as we all have so many different home languages that otherwise we simply wouldn't understand each other

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Old 22-02-2010, 07:58 AM   #279
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by arete View Post
Sorry, I can't really understand you. Please try to speak English in the forums, as we all have so many different home languages that otherwise we simply wouldn't understand each other
The question in English and the one in Dutch that he posted are both the same.
As for the answer, to ally with a certain country, you first need to have good relations with a country (so trade often with them, don't attack their ships, etc). Once you reach a certain rank, you will be able to request an audience with the king of other countries: walk up to the palace and talk to the guards - if they don't let you in it's either because your rank is insufficient or because you need some kind of paper from your own king.
It's by talking to the foreign king that you will be able to forge an alliance.

Sorry if I'm a bit vague at some points, it's been several years since I played this game.
Old 26-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #280
Estharos

How to you install the uw2patch_level?