Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-02-2006, 11:16 PM   #1
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

For the training at the job agency, we had to do an end exercise in group, which was performing some tasks for a fictive company, in group. We assigned work to everybody in our group, and I got making the company's website.

The site's finished, and gave it in the presentation this morning. Public was the two in charge of our training, the one in charge of the funding, the one in charge in the buildings, everybody from self-study PHP and their instructors (who, apparently, have been working on an end project for three weeks themselves).

I got three questions. One was why that Personel page was there, and I explained that was part of the assignment, that we had to put a page with information 'bout the company itself, 'bout the personel, etc.

The second question came from somebody from PHP self-study, and was how long I worked on it. Explained I started on it last week's monday.

The third question was that I must've had alot of knowledge and experience 'bout it before the training started. I told them I only did a very basic thing to get the hang of the syntax, years ago, but that that was gone waaay to the back of my head.

Now those in charge of my training've been saying they'll have to find me a job as web developer or at least put me in training for one. I don't know how serious they are 'bout it, though. Also apparently, I've sent those of PHP self-study back to their classroom with their tails between their legs, even though my code's not even that great.

Anyways, my training's done, and successfully so
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 07-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #2
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Wow, thats some great news man. I hope this turns into a well to do thing for ya. Maybe you'll become a famous web designer and become rich. =D
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury