Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-05-2005, 10:33 AM   #11
Flop
Hero Gamer

Run the file sound.com before running the game, and it should work.
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop
Old 19-05-2005, 12:03 PM   #12
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Quote:
I disagree. If I remember correctly, the ultimate Amiga stick was Tac II. I might remember the name wrong but something like that. And RD2 is great
Tac II was the greates,i know because ive tried.

I have this game in Amiga,but its kind of hard.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 21-05-2005, 11:17 AM   #13
Speed...

Quote:
Originally posted by Caraxo+May 19 2005, 10:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caraxo @ May 19 2005, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-snipeRON@May 17 2005, 08:41 AM
THNX BeefontheBone! Stupid me!* :blink: There is even a manual! OK! The game is working...but...WHERE ARE THE COLORS??? It is just...ugly! Black and 3 shades of green or blue or wahtever that color is. Can I change it?

THNX
Change the graphics to EGA/VGA and the colours are as good as on Amiga. The only thing that is much worse is the sound and it doesn't matter if Adlib or Soundblaster. Does anybody have a tip for it? [/b][/quote]
...of the gane is now...none! A s soon as I change on to full colors the gane is so slow that... THIS IS NOT AMIGA QUALITY!

Old 17-06-2005, 07:56 PM   #14
MadMarius
Forum hobbit

very funny game and nicely made.especialy the last episode.
but to have to crouch and press 2 keys just to fire a gun? :not_ok: that isn't OK.
MadMarius is offline                         Send a private message to MadMarius
Old 23-11-2005, 08:36 AM   #15
Guest_Deckard

The easiest way to play this awesome game is to play it on the net:

http://www.rickdangerous.info/

That being said, can anybody help me with the game? On second level, there is this diamond I need to pick up, but when I do, two fireballs kill me. What to do? What to do?

Thanks.

Old 18-12-2005, 03:45 PM   #16
Stuart

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest_Deckard@Nov 23 2005, 09:36 AM
That being said, can anybody help me with the game? On second level, there is this diamond I need to pick up, but when I do, two fireballs kill me. What to do? What to do?

Thanks.
on that screen if you make the 3 guys come up the opposite ladder on the right and when they are at the top with you jump on the diamond and dont jump this will then kill the guys and leave you free to continue to the next screen.

I also have a problem i to am stuck on the second level but a bit further on. Its where you shoot the wall on the right to get the block to carry you over to the right hand side then you go past 3 mummy coffins and then the screen after where a mummy comes out and you have to drop down but i keep getting spiked and i have dropped bombs and shot everywhere! please help. its doing my head in as playing it on the net and keep having to start back at beginning! :ranting:

Old 29-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #17
gothmog

cool game. i remember playing it with a good colleague of mine throughout an entire night.. of course we had to use the cheat because imho this game is impossible to beat without. cool game! ohh.. the old days...
gothmog is offline                         Send a private message to gothmog
Old 21-02-2006, 07:00 PM   #18
megahorax

Excelente juego. Muy buenos gráficos, temática y música. En este caso, es mucho mejor la secuela que el original. Lo único que le faltaría es la posibilidad de "salvar", ya que es muy difícil pasar los 4 niveles consecutivos y llegar al 5° con las suficientes vidas.

In English: Excellent game. Very good graphs, thematic and music. In this case, it is far better the sequel that the original one. The only thing that it would need is the possibility "of saving", since it is very difficult to pass the 4 levels consecutive and to arrive at 5° with the sufficient lives.
megahorax is offline                         Send a private message to megahorax
Old 23-05-2006, 03:14 PM   #19
JudgeDeadd
Super Freak

What year is this game?
Old 20-08-2007, 03:40 AM   #20
Vascoa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Anubis @ Nov 15 2004, 08:00 PM) [snapback]26485[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
k:

This game was brilliant when I played it on C64 many years ago. I had also copy for Amiga. There is windows xp version of this game.
[/b]
I think I still have a copy of this game for ZX Spectrum... Yeah, its that old of a game... eheheheh..
It's from the time computers still used tapes, and took half an hour to load a few bytes....

Great to revive old memories... thank you for this and for a lot of other old games I'm revisiting...

Cheers all.. and Have fun...