Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2006, 01:27 PM   #31
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

And - even if you got a no the first time - we've still noted the suggestion. Sometimes we will implement it in the future (when we have a better site-design and are more confident in our site-building skills).

Example would be Omuletzu's and Sebatianos' dream about having Company profiles featured on the site. We said no initially, but I am currently working (and have been working for months) to put together one of the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the net, and Kosta is working on putting the idea into script shape. Once he has discovered the best way to script it so that info from one part is immediately put somewhere else - Maikel gets the job of actually designing the Company page layout.

(This is news to Maikel - but hah! Now he knows what we have in store for him!!! :evil: )

And seeing as Maikel had to jump in and tell people that we do listen, I thought I could give it a little more "oomph".

The following is a screenshot from the Admin Section:
Old 16-04-2006, 01:43 PM   #32
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Yes, as I have remarked the last time we had a complaint about not listening to suggestions (I think it was about a trading ability), there is a lot in the works but we would prefer not to get into them as there is no way of telling when or even if these ideas and wishes will become reality.
Rabyd Rev -- 2 Timothy 2:15
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles
Old 16-04-2006, 01:47 PM   #33
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Yup. Just look at the date I posted that in the Admin forum - we still haven't upgraded the design yet, but Maikel is putting the finishing touches on his design
Old 16-04-2006, 04:14 PM   #34
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Apr 16 2006, 11:27 PM
And - even if you got a no the first time - we've still noted the suggestion. Sometimes we will implement it in the future (when we have a better site-design and are more confident in our site-building skills).

Example would be Omuletzu's and Sebatianos' dream about having Company profiles featured on the site. We said no initially, but I am currently working (and have been working for months) to put together one of the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the net, and Kosta is working on putting the idea into script shape. Once he has discovered the best way to script it so that info from one part is immediately put somewhere else - Maikel gets the job of actually designing the Company page layout.

(This is news to Maikel - but hah! Now he knows what we have in store for him!!! :evil: )

And seeing as Maikel had to jump in and tell people that we do listen, I thought I could give it a little more "oomph".

The following is a screenshot from the Admin Section:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Apr 16 2006, 11:27 PM
Stuff saying that yous care etc.

[ img]secret pic[/img]
OMGS! I mst find the URL. I will find it.
Old 16-04-2006, 04:16 PM   #35
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

@ Tom & Michael - One single post telling what's in the process to come to site would save a lot of typing here. Also feed back to originators of the idea would be a great 'new' feature. I noticed that Omelutzu has no moderator status any more. What happened with him? Where is Wendymare? (I believe you should have some contacts with each other)

@ EOF - Who wrote rules that you follow to perfection? Ever asked your self if the rules make any sense? And more importantly, don't you think that moving/closing of topics is not frustrating for someone seeking help?

@ Picard - As long as I believe I'm right, I don't change my opinion. In this case Tiki's avatar was removed by an admin, while other admin on the site has erotic avatar. Just tell me if that makes any sense to you...

Here are both avatars for you to compare them:

Tiki:

Titan:

Many of us are accessing site from work, school, etc. and some members are even children. What will their parents think of the site they children are visiting if they see that avatar. Also just for a record, I don't see nothing wrong with Tiki's avatar.

And most importantly is that I should not have been the one telling you this. You should come to this conclusion by yourself by now!
Rogue is offline                         Send a private message to Rogue
Old 16-04-2006, 04:25 PM   #36
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
@ Tom & Michael - One single post telling what's in the process to come to site would save a lot of typing here. Also feed back to originators of the idea would be a great 'new' feature. I noticed that Omelutzu has no moderator status any more. What happened with him? Where is Wendymare? (I believe you should have some contacts with each other)
Omuletzu hasn't been online for several months. Why, I don't know. I've tried contacting him over PMs and emails, but he hasn't returned anything. What's happened to him, I don't know, and that saddens me, because he was one of the most solid members on this site.

As for his moderator abilities, I revoked them yesterday when I went through all the forum masks. Seeing as he hasn't been online for so long, it seemed just silly to have him as a moderator for so many forums. When Kosta gets back, we'll find some new moderators to take over the unmodified forums.

Wendy is still around from time to time. She has had a rough time in her personal life, however, and don't spend as much time online anymore. But she is still active from time to time. The last time I saw her was on AR.

I'll let the other (queue scary music) agents of conspiracy (end) answer their own questions.
Old 16-04-2006, 04:32 PM   #37
Stebbi
Game Wizzard

Anubis you have a point about titans avatar,but how many young pc nerds here haven't got a whole stash of P*rn in they'r hardrives or know some good websites.
Stebbi is offline                         Send a private message to Stebbi
Old 16-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #38
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Anubis@Apr 17 2006, 02:16 AM

@ EOF - Who wrote rules that you follow to perfection? Ever asked your self if the rules make any sense? And more importantly, don't you think that moving/closing of topics is not frustrating for someone seeking help?

@ Picard - As long as I believe I'm right, I don't change my opinion. In this case Tiki's avatar was removed by an admin, while other admin on the site has erotic avatar. Just tell me if that makes any sense to you...

Here are both avatars for you to compare them:

Tiki:

Titan:

Many of us are accessing site from work, school, etc. and some members are even children. What will their parents think of the site they children are visiting if they see that avatar. Also just for a record, I don't see nothing wrong with Tiki's avatar.

And most importantly is that I should not have been the one telling you this. You should come to this conclusion by yourself by now!
I access it from school and no one realy cares about those avvys. Even teachers see them and don't care.
Old 16-04-2006, 04:43 PM   #39
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Anubis@Apr 16 2006, 04:16 PM
Again you take the opportunity to encroach your opinion on us in a topic that was never meant for that. I am on the brink of giving you a warning for spamming.
Rabyd Rev -- 2 Timothy 2:15
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles
Old 16-04-2006, 04:50 PM   #40
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobbin Threadbare@Apr 16 2006, 11:33 AM
I access it from school and no one realy cares about those avvys. Even teachers see them and don't care.
That's nice for you. I can get kicked out of Uni for it. :blink:
Rogue is offline                         Send a private message to Rogue
Closed Thread