Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-10-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
TheSpeedster0275

Default Blue pill old game

Please help
I played this game in year 2007-11, on PC Win XP (or 7), but it was elder game, I think 90s? I dont remember well. I think it was downloaded from some internet page.
You played as some blue character in shape like pill or bean and it had big eyes and small mouth.
All characters were somehow trembling, I think it was probably due to some infection, which was the main story about.
I think story was about some kind of antivirus, you played as antivirus pill and tried to destroy virus in your pc.
All characters stayed on one place, only you were moving on map. The map kind of ff2 map, it was flat 2D, some details was 3D, although characters were "3D", controls were arrows.
I remembered some part of map was some place with green and pink trees, desert, pink crystal cave and some ice place.
One type of characters were snowmen with machine guns, there were more characters, but I dont remember them.
When you stepped closer to some character, bubble with some text appeared.
But sometimes you had to fight with something, what appeared from nothing.
When walking on the map, there randomly appeared screen with an enemy, sometimes looked like some kind of monster. Then the game was switched to battle mode. On the left side of the screen were a few (approx 4) characters,
which looked like the main one, but were in random colours. On the right side was enemy. Each of the characters had scroll list of attack types. After selecting type of attack, it
was enemies turn. Then he attacked. In case of victory the main character continued where he was before, otherwise it switched back to the map sign.
When you closed the game, some page with other games came up as an advertisement.
You could fight with many characters, some ice pill, some black pill with thorns, purple pill with green breast or something like that.
Sounds like some kind of JRPG but idk.
Main character looked similar to pill from game kill pill.
I looking for this game really long time. Thx for every for help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 73020753_456657945057983_4881548026339917824_n.jpg (23.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by TheSpeedster0275; 29-10-2020 at 05:43 PM.
TheSpeedster0275 is offline                         Send a private message to TheSpeedster0275
Old 18-10-2019, 08:28 PM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Sounds very JRPG-ish. But I didn't recognize the game.

Can you give more details? Is it CD-game? Free? Bought online/Downloaded?..

Last edited by Smiling Spectre; 18-10-2019 at 08:37 PM.
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 30-10-2019, 06:59 AM   #3
TheSpeedster0275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Sounds very JRPG-ish. But I didn't recognize the game.

Can you give more details? Is it CD-game? Free? Bought online/Downloaded?..
I'm not sure, if it was JRPG, I think that game was downloaded. I would like to tell more details, but unfortunately that’s everything, what I remember.
TheSpeedster0275 is offline                         Send a private message to TheSpeedster0275
Old 30-10-2019, 02:15 PM   #4
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Every JRPG in "old style", like Final Fantasy 1-6, or any game on RPG-Maker looks like you described it.

For example, here is FF2 world map:

Or random Steam RPG-Maker game, battle screen:

They are all the same. And unfortunately, only blue blob I can remember is famous Nintendo's Slime from the Dragon Quest series.

So... maybe my replies will help you, but I am not sure.
Old 28-10-2020, 08:55 PM   #5
TheSpeedster0275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Every JRPG in "old style", like Final Fantasy 1-6, or any game on RPG-Maker looks like you described it.

For example, here is FF2 world map:

Or random Steam RPG-Maker game, battle screen:

They are all the same. And unfortunately, only blue blob I can remember is famous Nintendo's Slime from the Dragon Quest series.

So... maybe my replies will help you, but I am not sure.
Hm.. yeah, map was ff2 and battle screen looked similar to that Steam RPG-Maker game, but its not. Thank you for trying to help me, I think I will do new post, where I will try to post more details.