Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2004, 08:37 AM   #61
FreeFreddy

Or, if it's not right, one try yet: the farmer cannot fall asleep in the church as the people there are singing and it's too loud there to fall asleep. :?:

Old 20-05-2004, 09:30 AM   #62
I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate
Abandonia nerd

THE SPELLINGS EXTREMELY WRONG!!!!
I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate is offline                         Send a private message to I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate
Old 20-05-2004, 09:42 AM   #63
FreeFreddy

Sorry... :shock: I'm not very perfect in English... ops:

Old 20-05-2004, 10:28 AM   #64
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

Hey not fair, i tought this was only for danny to try.:? Okay fine here's my first shot(beware this might be long):

Quote:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The great ANUS strikes again......
I actualy locked you rank to Tech wizz when you first started spamming...

Now.. you have to solve THIS problem before i let you to the next level....

A farmer and his whife went to church after a hard day of work.
In the church, the farmer fell asleep and had a nighmare; He dreamt that he was about to be executed in a gilutine... The whife noticed he was asleep and carefully poked the farmer in the neck with her finger. The farmer thought that the blade in the dream had hit him and got an heart-attack and died instantly.... Now.... What is extreamly wrong about this story?

If ANYONE but danny replies to this; that person will be reduced for a week or two to \"n00b\" and i'll just post a new question...

Good luck.. you have 3 attempts..
First flaw:Spelling.
Second flaw:Why would peasants go to church after a hard day of work :?: Keep in mind that peasants are verry religious.They only go to church when it's sunday or when there is a holiday.They certantly won't go to church after a hard day of work and they certantly won't go to church wearing rags.
Third flaw:Peasants will never fall asleep in the curch.It's not related to sound, it's just that when they're in the church they're like :shock: (eyes wide open, and watchful).
Forth flaw:General negative energies cannot affect church attendants(lol sounds like a definition).I'll explain-nightmare is something bad so you can't experience malicious or negative feelings in a church.
Fifth flaw:You don't wake somebody up by poking him in the neck.
Sixth flaw:I may be wrong here, but I think that only certain social classes were executed using gilutine.I mean like thiefs, rebel leaders, but never peasants.To make an example of them i believe.
Seventh flaw:This is a long shot but here it goes: A finger leaves a circular tiny mark, whilst a gilutine blade leaves a straight line mark.
Eight flaw:How can you have a nightmare after doing regular field work?? What the peasant was a gravedigger or what :P

|-----|
Finger mark: |___|
Gilutine blade mark: ----------------

My best lead is "peasants going to church after a hard day of work".There's just something wrong here. Of course this could all be a farse by titanus, but if it was it was an enjoyable one.

Dammit i have to be right.I spent all morning writing this post. I AM RIGHT!! ... aren't I? :wink:
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 20-05-2004, 10:34 AM   #65
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

All the above are WRONG. :P

I know the correct answer, but I can not answer the braingame since I have had my shots at it.

The game is open to all who would like to answer it. (Danny252 didn't know the correct answer, so it was passed on to the rest of the forum).

And FreeFreddy...
He didn't mean your spelling, he meant Titans spelling was wrong... As it is. (Shame on you Titan!)
Old 20-05-2004, 11:31 AM   #66
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

I've used up all my chances
so now somebody should tell ME the correct answer :?
Stroggy is offline                         Send a private message to Stroggy
Old 20-05-2004, 10:31 PM   #67
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

If he died instatly, how would anyone know what he dreamt?
This is the logic in an illogical question...
This question illustrates ppl's tendency to overanalyce a problem that has now answer, and just accept any fact precented to them... as for the spelling... does anyone of you speak swedish? no.. didn't think so...
Old 20-05-2004, 10:42 PM   #68
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

I like to think I know how to speak Swedish...

Does that help?
Old 21-05-2004, 06:11 AM   #69
mika
Games Master

Quote:
A farmer and his whife went to church after a hard day of work.
In the church, the farmer fell asleep and had a nighmare; He dreamt that he was about to be executed in a gilutine... The whife noticed he was asleep and carefully poked the farmer in the neck with her finger. The farmer thought that the blade in the dream had hit him and got an heart-attack and died instantly.... Now.... What is extreamly wrong about this story?
Quote:
If he died instatly, how would anyone know what he dreamt? *
This is the logic in an illogical question... *
This question illustrates ppl's tendency to overanalyce a problem that has now answer, and just accept any fact precented to them
That makes no sense. Nowhere above does it say that anyone "knew" what he dreamt, only that he dreamt it (in narrator style). Also, of course people will look for an answer into a question and analyse it if someone asked them to.
mika is offline                         Send a private message to mika
Closed Thread