Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Abandonia Case Files
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-10-2013, 01:31 AM   #1
cojultad

Default [Smiling Spectre] Mr. Pibb

Taco bell used to hand out games and I remember one that ran similar to tasty taco temple challenge that you can still find today however the version I remember took place in a school and there were zombies. You would have to burp on them to change them back into people and you could get more powerful burps by drinking dr.pepper that you would find around the area. You also had to find keys that could be hidden in strange places like a hidden room under the swimming pool or under a desk in a classroom. They would just be floating there until you took them.

Eventually you would have to fight the mad scientist that did this and although I was never able to get that far I did see him a couple of times in a room with a platform that took you across what I think was lava. He would throw vials at you.

I remember a couple of the people after you turned them back. One was a kid wiggling his glasses. There was a blond I think teacher that just stood there.

The view was the same tasty taco temple challenge. You couldn't see your character and I heard it was brand games that made it but they turned into an educational games website and I cannot find it.

Please help me find it. I really miss it.
cojultad is offline                         Send a private message to cojultad
Old 06-10-2013, 05:47 AM   #2
Amayirot Akago
Hiya, dollface.

Never heard of it, but one quick search on MobyGames gave me this:

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/ta...mple-challenge
Old 06-10-2013, 06:08 AM   #3
cojultad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amayirot Akago View Post
Never heard of it, but one quick search on MobyGames gave me this:

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/ta...mple-challenge

Yes the game was ran exactly that. Similar game play and made by the same but it was a zombie version that seems to have to vanished. I had it at one point but then the pc is no longer functional so I lost it.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:56 PM   #4
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

You need Mr. Pibb: The 3D Interactive Game. Also, it's approved here, as Google told me. %)

(And you have very active search of this game in latest years, as the same google reveals to me %).

I have the game, but when you knows the name, search is trivial, actually...
Old 08-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #5
cojultad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
You need Mr. Pibb: The 3D Interactive Game. Also, it's approved here, as Google told me. %)

(And you have very active search of this game in latest years, as the same google reveals to me %).

I have the game, but when you knows the name, search is trivial, actually...

Thank you! After all these years I finally get to play it again. I remember this game when they were handing it out in about 2000.

Thank you!