Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Rejected requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-10-2006, 10:39 AM   #21
Windy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HappyGamer @ Oct 21 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]262689[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I had a question about your avatar. Are you promoting the Nazi movement or is it a joke. Even if you meant it to be funny I find anything that says the something good about the Nazi's or jokeing about it highly offensive.It could offend other people here as well.
[/b]
opps, sry, im an australian and these things are funny amongst us, but if u don't like it i can change it if u want... i don't see the big deal, i think its witty... also, just for referance, why is it so offensive are u an american (no offense intended) but what is wrong with nazis....

just on another note i would still like someone to help me with this game, i can't remember much more but you could also buy, i guess they would be like pardons for crimes, because i remember i did some bad things down south and i bought, what looked like a credit card but it made every planet down south like you
Windy is offline                         Send a private message to Windy
Old 21-10-2006, 10:56 AM   #22
caracol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Windy @ Oct 21 2006, 08:41 AM) [snapback]262681[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
transport passangers, cargo in a certain amount of time or did missions for the army or something, im not sure it was a LONG time ago... i also so remember there was like a star wars ad-on because i remeber dad telling me not to use the old save files because i would be in a strange area with a really fast ship, and when i say fast you would go flying across the screen... but you could buy things to add on to your ship and buy different ships and to travel to a new area you had to bring up a map and click on a little circle
[/b]
That really sounds to me like Frontier (Elite II). Check this out http://www.frontier.co.uk/games/frontier/, Frontier and its sequel have been freed, with a shareware license though.
caracol is offline                         Send a private message to caracol
Old 21-10-2006, 11:03 AM   #23
Windy

no, this isn't it... sry but you look at the ship top-down when you fly and you can only see yourself in space, and the graphics were alot crisper and not as pixelated... ever heard of transcendance... it is very similar to that except you have alot more control, also looking through the files it has more of a look of star control rather than elite, but it has more of elites game play... this is confusing
Old 21-10-2006, 05:49 PM   #24
faralar
Abandonia nerd

Maybe it's Privateer 2: The darkening

As for your avatar: It's not obvious to everyone that it is a joke and it is NOT funny or okay, it's bad enough that we have stupid people on this forum using the names of nazis...
faralar is offline                         Send a private message to faralar
Old 21-10-2006, 10:05 PM   #25
catchaserguns
Games Master

Smile

Your Avatar sucks big time. Even if its a joke it is in very bad taste. Your Avatar inadvertaintly supports murder of the mentally ill and castration of anyone non-white. It is highly suggested that you change it.
catchaserguns is offline                         Send a private message to catchaserguns
Old 21-10-2006, 10:59 PM   #26
Windy

no, tis not privateer 2, you don't actually go into the cockpit, its always on that top down view, but the time it was made is right, also it defiently had a star wars add on, where you started off very neutral and then you could either support the rebels or the empire, i did and after a while i bought a super star destroyer and kicked behind...

and ill guess ill change my avatar, it has nothing to do with pro nazis though... if i wanted to be pro nazi i would put up the SS symbol or a picture of that auswitch place (sry can't spell) but im gonna change it to a ducky i drew, LOL it was for a pixel class on the interent i drew it for

so what do we all think.... also in the game you could ask other ships to give you fuel, some will ask for credits others will just give it too you, and when you blew up an enemy ship you could steal there fuel... it was very similar to trancendance in look, ill give you a url to see what the sprites look like, cause that was what the game really looked like when you played it

Transendance

now its the planets and ships that look similar... the space stations i can't remember
Old 21-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #27
catchaserguns
Games Master

THANK YOU
catchaserguns is offline                         Send a private message to catchaserguns
Old 21-10-2006, 11:03 PM   #28
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Quote:
are u an american (no offense intended) but what is wrong with nazis....[/b]
I'm North American, and I sure can't see the problem here. The people who seems to really have a problem with this are usually Europeans for some reason.

You guys have it all wrong. It's not by posting in his request thread that you will change things around, unless he is kind enough to do so only because you asked him. There is a report button at the bottom of every post, use it. If you think there is something wrong with the post, the avatar or the signature, just report it in a civilized manner and a mod/admin will look into the problem as soon as we get the message.

Thank you.

Edit: Well, what do you know... By the time I took to write all this, the problem already been solved.
Old 21-10-2006, 11:16 PM   #29
Windy

hmmm, i might have to make another request topic, cause this has shifted from the game i wanted to know about to what a horrible person i am and that i like killing jews... i thought people had more sense then suspect others of horrible things... but then again i am an aussie, and we have a warped sense of humor
Old 22-10-2006, 03:25 AM   #30
faralar
Abandonia nerd

we still give you advice on the thread don't we?

I seem to remember a game called star crew or star control or something simmilar that matches the description.

and ot eagle of fire: maybe people from europe take more offence because we were closer to it? I had a relative who died in aischwitz and he wasn't a jew but a part of the political opposition in germany. sorry if We got off as angry but so would you if you were in the same position....
faralar is offline                         Send a private message to faralar