Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-02-2011, 01:41 AM   #1
Play3rz3r0

Default Can you remember the names of these games?

My family got our first Windows 3.1 computers in 94 or 95 and played tons of classic shareware games on them. Since then I have found all but three of the games we used to play and I was wondering if any of you kind folks had any idea what in the world they were. I've searched high and low; most abandonware sites and Mobygames and whatever else I could think of.

The first has many clues; It was 3d and I'm pretty sure it had "virtual" in the title. I remember a red car, a blue car, a brown helicopter and a little man. You could control any of them and they all could fly. I think it was some kind of virtual reality simulator.

The second had that same bland angular 3d. it was a very surreal game in a dark world with lots of purple (I think) there were lots of triangular shapes and tall buildings, maybe pyramids? The furthest I remember getting was into a spaceship, possibly? You had cross-hairs but I don't think you had a weapon it was just white lines that would point to the middle of the screen and interact with buttons, I think?

The last was a space-shooter. You had a little blue craft that traveled left to tight and shot incoming bad guys. That's all I remember about it. My brother sad it was called "Blast" but I can't find such a game anywhere.

So, do any of these games sound familiar? Naming any would be greatly appreciated. Links would be fantastic. I have tried forever to find these games.
Play3rz3r0 is offline                         Send a private message to Play3rz3r0
Old 07-02-2011, 05:10 AM   #2
wardencz
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via ICQ to wardencz

The last game might be Tubular Worlds
Old 07-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Play3rz3r0

I think it had a mostly black background and looked a lot more like Xatax.
Play3rz3r0 is offline                         Send a private message to Play3rz3r0