Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #11
Tomekk
Master of Orion

Send a message via Yahoo to Tomekk

How about you stop wasting time trying to convince retro-gaming fans who want to have fun and discuss their hobby with equal minded people about stupid conspiracies and instead do something about these "problems" out there, in the real world? (where Big Brother is watching you!)

"that's what all jrpgs are about

0: intro
1: talk talk cry talk talk graphics talk talk,
2: boring jrpg generic turn based combat
3: walk map
4: goto 1 12390482309 times
5: outro"
- _r.u.s.s.
Tomekk is offline                         Send a private message to Tomekk
Old 28-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #12
Dead Alien
Wandering Ronin

"...and even less why would that matters." then he says > "The current economical crisis isn't good to anyone, the best economical scientists of the world are working on it, what else can we do? Not even the evil, capitalist world wishes their supreme rule to collapse from one day to another, it's not artifical, and definitely not the end of the world."

"The current economical crisis isn't good to anyone" uh yeah as I've posted. "what else can we do?" humm I answered that already man. nothing. "Not even the evil, capitalist world wishes their supreme rule to collapse" yep as I have clearly stated. Seems to me you're getting my stuff just fine. Its definitely not the end of the world but a flawed "evil" system that even economical scientists cant fix. But hey Tracker i'll take the fall if I'm wrong ok.
"For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”" - Romans 10:11-13

Last edited by Dead Alien; 28-03-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Dead Alien is offline                         Send a private message to Dead Alien
Old 28-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #13
Tomekk
Master of Orion

Send a message via Yahoo to Tomekk

Seriously, go post on another website where people believe the moon is colored and has aliens on it, or something... (because the government has made every single telescope and picture related to the Moon monochrome to hide it, of course)

No one here cares.

"that's what all jrpgs are about

0: intro
1: talk talk cry talk talk graphics talk talk,
2: boring jrpg generic turn based combat
3: walk map
4: goto 1 12390482309 times
5: outro"
- _r.u.s.s.
Tomekk is offline                         Send a private message to Tomekk
Old 28-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #14
Dead Alien
Wandering Ronin

I have no control over your time you feel I've wasted. I am doing something about the problems as I am making the real world aware of them and Big Brother witch is a hobby of mine. Why so upset Tomekk? You get up on the wrong side of the bed? No one is forcing you to "waste" your time. When you say equal minded people are you saying everyone should agree with you? Thanks for discussing my hobby with me Big Brother, I mean Tomekk. Just move on and stop being mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomekk View Post
How about you stop wasting time trying to convince retro-gaming fans who want to have fun and discuss their hobby with equal minded people about stupid conspiracies and instead do something about these "problems" out there, in the real world? (where Big Brother is watching you!)
"For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”" - Romans 10:11-13
Dead Alien is offline                         Send a private message to Dead Alien
Old 28-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #15
Dead Alien
Wandering Ronin

Yeah I can tell you don't care with you're precious time you've so wasted posting twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomekk View Post
...people believe the moon is colored and has aliens on it, or something... (because the government has made every single telescope and picture related to the Moon monochrome to hide it, of course)
Old 28-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #16
Dead Alien
Wandering Ronin

There all archived on another website if you'd like me to send you a link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu_Jane View Post
I am watching this thread.

I'm also eating an easter egg and hoping the EU gets its economics together.

Last edited by Dead Alien; 28-03-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old 28-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #17
Scatty
Treasure hunter

To be honest, I tend to stay away from posts made by you because often I either don't get your meaning or they remind me sometimes of spam. No offense meant, really. Blame me, I might just not be able to understand you rightly.
But I'll post a bit here and hope you'll be able to get my point, as an answer to that which this thread is going on about.

While all those problems in the world might look like a big picture, there's a much bigger picture than that even. And it's actually a quite simple one. We don't know what we're doing because we don't have a goal. We got that "enforcement" over nature thanks to our technocracy and believe now that we are in control of everything. But what we actually got, is that we lost our place among the nature. All we can do is slaughter it. Consequently, we lost our peace of mind, our freedom which is now being held by our restless mind day and night.
We are proud of our cruelty, our "power" and "science" but we're at a dead end and see nowhere to go, except striving for material wealth which offers only brief comfort. We're afraid to lose control, every moment, we blame each other for every problem and hate each other.

What can we do? With all those current crises and wars in the world? We can't. There is no "we", there's each one of us, each more blind than the other without actually asking oneself "what's wrong and why".
There is no single person that could change everything to the better, never was. There are groups of people trying to do something but it's barely bringing any result because no one still knows for sure what exactly is wrong, where's the root of all the problems.
Except fighting each other. And fighting creates only even more fighting and hate. But fighting is very easy.

Make of that what you will. Maybe it will lead you to some "deep" thoughts. But don't forget it's a gamer forum here, and hardly a fitting place for such discussions.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty