Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-04-2010, 05:34 AM   #381
A-ramazon

I've definitely been poisoning my swords with my super awesome warrior when buying them the warriors weren't highlighting, but I just used the object anyways and it worked...the final battle was one hit for me

By the warrior thing I just mean that they have the highest to hit and to parry skills, especially because the sword as a weapon has no negative modifiers where as almost every other weapon does.

And the reason I wonder about the polearms is because in all the guides and stuff I read everyone labels them polearms(the trident and pike), but in game they're actually pointed weapons.

Old 28-04-2010, 03:48 AM   #382
lee81e
Lurker

I'm stuck, can anyone give me advice?

I am in the dwarf pit, I entered the back door, went through the whole dungeon & got the Salamandar Stone.

I returned to the top floor at the big exit.

But, it says I need the key to exit and need to go back and look for it...
lee81e is offline                         Send a private message to lee81e
Old 28-04-2010, 05:18 AM   #383
Pex
Game Wizzard

There are a few keys there, but I don't remember which one opens the main door. I don't have the game anymore, though, so I can't go and have a look.

But there is this very good walkthrough at this LINK

It's a step by step guide, though, so if you don't like spoilers you may wanna avoid it.
Old 31-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #384
CptnGlupino
Default stuck in dwarven pit

Hello guys,

I decided to play again this awesome game, but I'm stuck in dwarwen pit, and its pretty annoying :/

I am at the 7th level, I got stone medallion, that fire ring I forgot its name. The problem starts when I take leather from that box, I took only 1 set (tried it with all, but the result was the same) and equiped my character with it.

He steps on first 3 hot plates just fine, but 4th (around the corner) just burns him.

What am I missing?

Old 01-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #385
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnGlupino View Post
He steps on first 3 hot plates just fine, but 4th (around the corner) just burns him.
Does that happen on your way back after you already got the salamander stone, or on your way into the chamber with the golem?
If you get the salamander stone but ignore what the golem says and don't trade the stone / plunder other stuff in there, you're going to die on your way back and the only thing you can do is load a game before you got the stone.
If it happens on your way in, did all your characters in the party equip all 3 parts of that fireproof leather? Everyone needs to put on all 3 of them or they'll be burned.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 01-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #386
CptnGlupino
Default stuck in dwarven pit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatty View Post
Does that happen on your way back after you already got the salamander stone, or on your way into the chamber with the golem?
If you get the salamander stone but ignore what the golem says and don't trade the stone / plunder other stuff in there, you're going to die on your way back and the only thing you can do is load a game before you got the stone.
If it happens on your way in, did all your characters in the party equip all 3 parts of that fireproof leather? Everyone needs to put on all 3 of them or they'll be burned.
It is before Salamander stone. On my way in that room.

I tried to equip only one character, split the party and enter only with him. But I also tried equiping all 7, and its always the same, they got burned on the 4th tile :/

Its just doesn't matter if its one char, or whole party, they got burned despite leather protection they have.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #387
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Post your savegame, let's see what's going on.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 01-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #388
BostonGeorge
Game freak

Hi CptnGlupino

Did you defile the old dwarf graves from the upper levels? I mean, did you encounter any undead Dwarfs? If you did, then Ingerimm (the dwarf's god) is really pissed and won't let you in. There has been a feature in the original german release where you could watch the gods' favor. I'm not sure if this is kept in Startrail but anyway, try hitting both (!) Shift-keys at the same time and in the following console type GODACCOUNT. These numbers are the gods' favors. God 11 is Ingerimm. So if you have a very low number this might be the problem.

What you can do is to reload from the beginning of the dungeon or go back to the first level in that room were one of your party members falls in trance. There you can sacrifice money to Ingerimm. Spent all and watch again on the GODACCOUNT. I am really not sure if this works but you can give it a try.

And never fool around with a god
Old 01-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #389
CptnGlupino

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGeorge View Post
Hi CptnGlupino

Did you defile the old dwarf graves from the upper levels? I mean, did you encounter any undead Dwarfs? If you did, then Ingerimm (the dwarf's god) is really pissed and won't let you in. There has been a feature in the original german release where you could watch the gods' favor. I'm not sure if this is kept in Startrail but anyway, try hitting both (!) Shift-keys at the same time and in the following console type GODACCOUNT. These numbers are the gods' favors. God 11 is Ingerimm. So if you have a very low number this might be the problem.

What you can do is to reload from the beginning of the dungeon or go back to the first level in that room were one of your party members falls in trance. There you can sacrifice money to Ingerimm. Spent all and watch again on the GODACCOUNT. I am really not sure if this works but you can give it a try.

And never fool around with a god
Yay! Could be that... I did defile the graves... silly me :/

GODACCOUNT 11 says -2417, so that can't be good, huh? :/

I'll reload and try again, will let you know if that was the deal...

tnx alot!

Old 01-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #390
BostonGeorge
Game freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnGlupino View Post
Yay! Could be that... I did defile the graves... silly me :/
Thats definitive the problem. I think you even get warned by one of your party members not to defile the graves. These impasses are the reason why it is very important to have multiple save games and not only one. This game series does not forgive any mistakes. Like the real life ...