Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-04-2006, 11:54 AM   #171
MasterGrazzt
Game Wizzard

I have to say that this game's intro is pretty damn stylish.
MasterGrazzt is offline                         Send a private message to MasterGrazzt
Old 29-04-2006, 09:24 AM   #172
Den

thanks the_fifth_horseman!! I used megaupload.

Sorry for the late post. I was busy at work.

Well here you go people. The savegame your looking for.

Started a new game for some of you who really just want to get back at the mogruls. k:

there are 2 savegames here 1 for the mogruls and 1 for earth.

Again I cheated on the earth savegame cause I couldn't be bothered making another army. Good news though is that the mogrul savegame is not cheated.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7S3FLGCG

I understand that sharing savegames is spoiling the game. But I know how frustrating this game could be especially with the mogruls. I couldn't forget about this game for years. After you download the savegame try and do it again yourself, you'll see that it isn't that hard getting past mogruls.

Lastly...
I take back my post above where I said not to get the fighter guy until attacking the mogruls. I just found out that It's actually better to get a middle fighter at the start at the game and probably get the cheapest pilot at the start cause you won't be able to afford all middles.
Den is offline                         Send a private message to Den
Old 29-04-2006, 02:07 PM   #173
narkooegle
Forum hobbit

Send a message via ICQ to narkooegle

Thanks very much Den k: k: k:

im thankful

once again, thanks
narkooegle is offline                         Send a private message to narkooegle
Old 30-04-2006, 04:04 PM   #174

Quote:
Originally posted by Den@Apr 25 2006, 04:15 AM
It is important that you should let the erans use their shapeshift ability on the undorlings to get the airplane plans(Since I cheated I couldn't get them to use it "More reason for you not to cheat" .) This causes the undorlings to leave the league and join you with the very nice airplane plans.
Actually, the reason you couldn't get them to use it, is because you need to talk to the barman right after the league declares war on you.

He'll tell you that the league doesn't like the speed at which you are developping and that you need to break them up.

You need to do this right after the League declares war. Else the barman won't say it at all anymore, for some reason.

After talking the barman, talk to the Eran.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:32 AM   #175
Farley

Hello!
I play this game when i was young, it is a good game ^^
But do you know where can I have the french version of the game? Because i just found english/german & italian version :s

Thx!

Old 01-05-2006, 03:06 AM   #176
Guest_Paladin

Someone wanted to know whats bounty hunter good to - he can kill the spy unless you have already conviced him to work for you. Since the spy is the only way to get coordinates of 3rd system I don't recommend doing so :]
Maybe theres a good use for bounty hunter too...

I've done some colony buildings research, because the game lacks way to check how much people can colony support with current structures. When "need food/building/hospital/stadium" report comes its too late, because population already decreases. I wanted to know, how many people each building supports:

housing:
- colony center 10K
- building 7K

food:
- colony center 20K
- food processor 20K (better than farm)
- farm 8K

health care:
-colony center 20K
-hospital 20K
tropical planets are complicated, it seems that you need one medical plant and doubled hospitals. I needed 2 hospitals to get population past 20K

entertainment:
stadium to get past 50K (not sure if you need 2 to get past 100K)

Once your population grows out of support, It's morale will fall down until it's fixed, which can happen naturally, because morale lower than neutral reduces population (it has some inertia, so you'll lose about 2K (bad)).

--

Some other findings
- Underpowered structures work as well as fully powered ones, proven even for derricks.
- Morale affect tax incomes a little, 20K loyal people at normal tax level will give you more than 20K neutral at normal tax level.

Old 01-05-2006, 06:28 AM   #177
olmek joe

Den: thanks for the savegames..... i smashed the mogruls, but i almost got smashed on the gound-war...... does anyone know very good tactic to win on the ground.

And there is talk in the solution and here about an airplane, rocketlauncer and carrier as weapons..... does anyone know where to find these things??? a quick answer would do just fine........ please

Old 01-05-2006, 08:42 AM   #178
Den

Quote:
Originally posted by olmek joe@May 1 2006, 06:28 AM
Den: thanks for the savegames..... i smashed the mogruls, but i almost got smashed on the gound-war...... does anyone know very good tactic to win on the ground.

And there is talk in the solution and here about an airplane, rocketlauncer and carrier as weapons..... does anyone know where to find these things??? a quick answer would do just fine........ please
If you really wan't to crush the mogruls in land. You can just build more tanks before attacking them. I think you still have enough time in that savegame before they attack again.

Airplanes can be researched after helping the erans in system 4(read the text file in the zip file). Rocket launchers and other advanced tech can be discovered later on as the game progresses.
Den is offline                         Send a private message to Den
Old 01-05-2006, 01:35 PM   #179

@ danos :
Quote:
Yesterday I bought original version of Reunion on e-bay.
Is there the french version in?!
thank you for reply ^^

Old 02-05-2006, 10:51 PM   #180
narkooegle
Forum hobbit

Send a message via ICQ to narkooegle

Now im kinda in a stalemate of a situation.
The mogruls are crushed, and i have 4 new systems.
I have sent satelites to the 3 systems.

In the 4th system i made a colony, and made a observatium. and then found out that their should be a supanova explosion soon.....
Then this fine gentleman contacted me:

i agreed to save his people.... i only said yes, and now the shape-shifter-alien appears in the bar.
My problem is: it is a stalemate, nothing happens - i cant send trade-ships to systems 4, 5 and 6, the computer says that the ship cant surstain such a long journey.
And i have no airplane, carrier or rocket-launcheres.

I hope it is not a bug.... but i cant see what else should habben, shall i wait????
sometihng must trigger, and soon. i try to talk to the people in the bar, but the say the same thing.....

A quick adwise would be greatly appriceated.... this is the hardest game ever made, therefore very hard to let go.
narkooegle is offline                         Send a private message to narkooegle