Default Musteriuz

Musteriuz has uploaded:

Magic The Gathering
- review
- extra: homebrew spreadsheet
Japo is offline                         Send a private message to Japo
Old 27-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
Musteriuz

Hi guys, I also managed to find the file containing everything needed to install and play it. Your image definitely doesn't work - I tried in vain again just now. I am busy uploading that working file to the FTP (or whatever it's called) and apparently it should only take another 12 hours or so ... lol. The completely unzipped file size is 479Mb. It's been a year since I started this project so I can unfortunately not really remember which place I got the workable download from. I see I called the file the ISO2010 file and when I run the setup it gives some kind of message about which installer it is, etc. I'm sure you guys, being far more clued up than I am, will be able to figure out its origins from there. I think it was one of the recommended sites on the troubleshooting board, or else it was the file that Stinkywizzleteats referred me to. I trust that you'll be able to get permission for using it on here.

Apologies also for no screen shots - I don't know how to get those. I did try, but in vain. I am much better at playing games than anything else on a computer, I'm afraid.

Edit: Sorry guys, but when the download got to about 75%, I got an error message that said I must make sure I had permission to upload files to the FTP server and that the connection with it was reset. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Muster.

Last edited by Musteriuz; 27-06-2014 at 10:49 PM.
Musteriuz is offline                         Send a private message to Musteriuz
Old 28-06-2014, 04:26 PM   #3
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

First suggestion, pack the file to be less as possible. Probably best option is to use 7zip.

Second, you don't have to upload to our FTP, especially if it is that big. Better use some sharing site, currently we mostly use 4shared. It requires creating an account, but then the uploaded material stays "forever", meaning it won't be deleted after some time. Also, if there is problem uploading even to 4shared, then you can pack with 7zip and split the resulting archive in the process. Then it should be easier to upload smaller files.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 28-06-2014, 04:38 PM   #4
Japo
Autonomous human

Thanks Muster. Just in case I've sent you the canned email with FTP instructions, although it looks like you had figured it out on your own. Try again, and if it keeps not working I'll ask the webmaster about it.

How big is the archive as uploaded (zipped)? 7zip is also acceptable, and preferred.