Unconventional member

You dont need a walkthrough for that come on

Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo
Old 05-01-2014, 10:59 AM   #92
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You need if you go for perfection.

Ok, maybe you don't need for qfg1, but the rest of the series is timed, so there.

Hints how to improve your skills:
Stealth: just go verywhere in stealth mode until maxed
Weapon Use: fight in random encounters
Throw: pick up as many rocks as you can and waste them on the Archery Practice
Lockpick: use your lockpick on the Healer's house until skill 51. Then pick your nose until 91. Then go into town during night, and use the skill on the bakery/fish shop 2-3 times then leave the screen. Repeat until maxed.
Vitality: get hurt in battle. Rly.
Dodge: only start to rise when you have HIGH stamina. Find a goblin to battle, and instead killing it, dodge its attack.
Parry: same as Dodge.
Climbing: at the hermit you can rise it to 81. At the town-gate during night you can rise to 88. As I see no other place to improve it further, my bet goes on, it'll have to w8 until the Brigand Fortress.
Magic: ?
Agility: ?
Strength: ?
Luck: ?
Intelligence: ?
flame dart: at Archery Practice
open: I bet on any locked door
detect: my previous notes says best place is in the Kobold's Cave (can be spammed blindly)
calm: ?
trigger: ?
fetch: ?
?(7th spell)?: ?
Old 21-01-2014, 02:50 PM   #93
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Strike Force Heroes 2:

just some casual flashgaming for you this one. Pretty well made. It is a platform-jumper, "kill-em-all" game wich got tested before released it seems.

It has 5 distinct classes:
Sniper: very good aim he has, but very low health. That, and the very low ammo-supply not rly fits me, so albeit this was my initial try, I did not like the way it ended up: shoot out all my ammo, die to refill my supplies, again, so changed it to
Juggernaut: not seem much, as it is suggested to go a lot melee. Actually it is good, as it has a lot of HP, armour, and can go mid-range, what is good, as these games don't get designed in big, fullscreen windows.
Mercenary: has the problem of running out of bullets until gets the armor what gives 30% more ammo. Seems it needs to outlevel the opponents as its main weapon is full-auto machinguns, but not entirely bad. The rocket launchers seem terrifying, but did nt try them.
General: a general attrib char, who seems to have the chance to buy even stronger Pump Action Shotguns then the Juggernaut. If you don't like Juggs, go with this. The special skills support the troops (lead by AI), and we all know on higher difficulty the party-AI how unusefull can be.
Engineer: Teh Weak Class. Low dmg, running out of ammo, worthless skills.

There is a shop, what offers stuff related to your level, but at random. The supply is rerolled after doing any battle, so don't worry about randomness.
In the shop there's also a Slot Machine. Beats me what it does.

For Normal Difficulty the Campaign with Jugg requires only one trick: go to range, then jump over the enemy head back&forth. This does the trick when you need a kill.
For Capture Flag do not try to preserve the flags, you have to allow the enemy to capture it, otherwise you get no points. I don't really understand this system, but not goes into frustration, so good so far.
For "carry baggage" avoid the enemy. They usually group at one level - you just run the other platforms in and out as fast as possible. Shoot while running to cause panic.

Challenges can be frustrating with giving out special weapons and skills. You better learn using Killstreak for these - or in these. Random weapons sux most, you need luck to have good weapons and the enemy bad ones.

Good weapons have range, aim and damage.
Bad weapons deal no damage, do elemental damage (what means no damage), don't fire in a streigth line, don't cause damage when hit (granade launchers).
Sheep-launcher deals damage after a short time hitting the enemy, so it is only a #2 choice of weapon. Still very god if you get this in a random-weapon campaign.

Skills:
Engineer:
Repair Bots incrise your HP-regeneration to the skies - now you only need a little space to heal. Problem is, from Hard diff you either get 1hit killed, or not get hurt much.
Efficiency: comes too late to make it useful for gaining the medal.
the other two passive is forgetable.
Killstreak skills:
Battle Turret: no damage, can only be placed where there's no enemy, has duration (every duraion in the game is short). No good.
Combat Drone: I saw it not doing anything. Used it while trying to get the medal of the class. Fortunately the kills you yourself do is also accepted for it.
Tesla Coil: sounds like it can help you. You need it for a medal anyway. Has good duration.
Rocket Sentry: no idea what it does, but a 6 killstreak is VERY long, even for Normal diff.

Merc:
Passives:
No Sweat: for certain challenges it could be useful if you use this class.
Sacrifice: more damage is good. The loss of HP is not significant.
Scavenger: With the ammo-armor I see no real need for it.
Ammo Feed: comes too late for the medal unfortunetely. Sounds solid.
Killstreaks: Surge: bloody lot of damage and many extra HP for its duration. Perfect for gaining the medal.
Surge: no idea, but on high level it either turns you almost immortal, OR proves inadequate.
Rage: insanely boosted dmg. Good.
Death Wizard: I heared there are guns which require no reload. This'd support 'em good. Seems the idea can be comboed with Ammo Feed.

General:
Passives:
Fast Hands: solid starter skill.
Full auto: sounds scary. The ammo-supply can prove a problem though with this. Also not forget you still have to reload.
Transfusion: 25% health per kill in close range. Dunno what's close, or 25% of what, but if it works while jumping over the head of the enemy, then it is nice.
Gunplay: secondary weapons are to avoid. You go for dmg with them too, so almost ensuredly they'll be a sword, and those use no ammo - right?
Killstreaks:
Regen Boost: AI friends either die or live otherwise.
Aim boost: no idea if these skills help you too, but if they do, this is acceptable as minimum.
Critical Boost: no idea how worthy criticals are. Probably not that much.
Morale Boost: all the above with half value. Well, at least it makes them a generally better AI. Still remain AIs.

Sniper:
Passives:
Kill Steal: conditional, so no.
Armor Piercing: well, at least someone will use those special bullets lowering armorpiercing.
Extreme Focus: the skill designed for you.
Overkill: no idea. Either very good, or worthless.
Killstreak:
Battle Scan: extra dmg is always good.
True Stealth: you can get in to grab the luggage, but will you be able to get out after that?
Aim Bot: headshots are good.
Wall Hack: shooting through walls. What's OP if not this?

Juggernaut:
Passives:
Immovable object: more armor is always good, as it means more survival.
Reflective plating: 8% is just not much.
Booby Trap: loosing all armor means you'll die in the next milisecond, so this is risky. I'd try to shoot from some distance instead. Also means after this you'll have to go back, find some more armor-pods, w8 until it spawns, grab it...
Resistance: VERY conditional. Probably the 30% extra armor is better either way.
Killstreaks:
Combustion: well, ok start. More health, AND some extra damage for the time you'll die anyway.
Sub Zero: the more dmg red. sounds good, but this does no dmg The fire rate reduction just doesn't seem that cool.
Static Field: again 30% dmg red, and at least 9 sec. duration. This time not the fire rate but the damage output is lowered. Sounds improvement.
Corrosion: Biggest advantage is the 10 sec duration. Deals dmg, what probably exceeds nerfing effects, as all these skills have very low range.

More later.
Old 21-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #94
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Strike Force Heroes 2:
Campaign: Familiar Faces (Hard): to succeed I stood at the top of the map at the transporter ray, and shot who came close. All other option endd in disaster the enemy ganging on me.

Medals:
The End: beating the game on Nromal worth this if you only go for the story and one completion. The level-suggestions for the higher difficulties are no joke standing, so if you don't want to go deeper, this medal is still for you.
Strike Force Hero: beat the last challenge. Opening the challenges on Normal diff is easiest of course. Some challenges are tricky, but I found the last one not that hard.
Maxed: just use one character all the way.
Hardened, Insanity: check the playthrough part
Can't see me: unknown
Compulsive gambler: gambling becomes more costy as you advance in level. But I bet the chance for good stuff incrises as well, so I'll just collect the $ until I can do this at one go. 200K$ after beating all Normal, no grinding on Custom maps.
Entrepeneur: I bet from the Slot Machine you'll get stuff to sell, so this'll w8 too. Otherwise this is again a money-sink.
Rake out the trash: killing 500 enemy is hardly a challenge, and it accumlates easy. Check the classpsec medlas to see this is just no amount.
Classpec medals: Engineer and Merc requires you to go into Killstreak mode and kill stuff under that condition. Takes a while. General just wants you to activate its Killstreak, Sniper just wants you to kill stuff no matter when. Juggernaut requires to get hurt, a lot, so this is another reason to use it as primary.
Samurai: like for most of the classpsec medals this sghould be done in the 3rd map of Campaign Mode on Normal. There the enemy plays easy, your team is passive, the enemy number is high, amking the level perfect for these grinding.
Close Coil: you'll probably accumlate this and the armor/ammo medals anyway during normal play. I not, play the same as for the classpec medals, as there the supplies are easy to come by, and you can control the damages you suffer.
Vegetable guy: shoot all vegetables down from their pult on a map of market (try Normal diff, Campaign mode, Reunion map).
Party time: during the very first mission do NOT smash the console, but go to the map's exit point to unlock. dunno what "unlock ... mode" does, I nowhere see a button, neither changes anything, despite the description.
Game Breaker: with Engineer you have to have Tesla Coil, what means lvl 16 for it. Then go to your normal grinding map (or any other map with Base map - check the top of the writings at map selection), get the necessary amount of kills to activate Killstreak, and activate you ability at the middle of the map. that'll cause a Blue Death on the local computer

Last edited by twillight; 21-01-2014 at 07:06 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight
Old 22-01-2014, 11:47 AM   #95
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Strike Force Heroes 2:
The Secret Medals' unlock-thingy is at the Custom Mode. They r fun.

For the last two Campaing mission of Hard I had/have to grind, as they are a lot harder, and lacks team. Ye, the team on the later Hard levels had a nice supportive AI.

To grin I set at Custom Team Deathmatch, 1 vs 5, 100 kills for win. This basically gives me an entire character level (I went 32 to 35 with this against Normal diff opponents).
Old 22-01-2014, 05:49 PM   #96
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Strike Force Heroes 2:
Engineer Killstreak Bots:
#1: Disappears if hero dies. Disappears after duration expires. Disappears if shot down. Has low damage. Shoots in straight line. Pretty bad bot.
#2: Follows you around. No idea if it does anything.
#3: Deals damage in a fixed radius. Has considerable HP, and 18 sec duration is pretty long. Deals good damage (against very easy oppoents). Can give you considerable amount of kills if you put it at an enemy spawn-point and you keep killing the enemy at other places. If the enemy wears katana though, they can kill it in no time, but wth.
#4: 6 killstreak is still too much, and it can't even be 5, as engineer don't survive without nanobot healing. Places a turret with homing missiles. Unfortunately the aim does not notice walls, and thus shoots missiles for no use. MIGHT have good damage, but I'm not sure.

Hard chalklenges:
#1: play semi-defensive: stay in the bottom, only going up if you rly run low on life. Do not let people behind you, and shoot anything what moves.
#2: play defensively: put your turret at your team's bag, stay at the bag yourself for top priority. Your team will sooner or later DO capture bags, your job is to prevent enemy capturing yours. Enemy at your half of the field mean less enemy protecting their half, so killing the enemy is NOT priority.
#3: Juggernaut is perfect here, as it has a "no burning" skill, "less splash damage" armor, and good health. Just don't forget to shoot like no tomorrow.
#4: Bring Juggernaut. Bring armor what gives extra melee damage. Don't know if it works, but try the attachment you think would give best boost from what you have. Play coward: at the middle of the top platforms is a "barell" - crouch there until you get full HP and an enemy stands on the top of the "barell". Then jump up, and hit it hard. It'll jump on the farther side of the map (the AI just lub the transporter beam), so run after it and finish it if noone follows. Go back to your position after. Crouch to show smaller target. With luck the AI will even get weapons what can make it commit "suicide": self destructing damage. That can happen by the plasma-beam at the bottom (unlikely), flamethrowers, acid sprayers, or rocket launchers (any version).
#5: Play DEFENSIVELY. Bring weapons to do ONE HIT KILLS, as on this level all the AI does that. Unfortunately your team WON'T mae the job for you. So the strategy for this is to run for the baggage, shoot down/harm anything you pass by, and make every bullet you use count! Then this is all about persistance, as some very precise conditions have to meet: 1) get past the enemy soldier till the bag. This is suggested to be done on the upmost platforms as that is the fastest. Die if you see your team not capable holding the enemy, and use the middle platforms if you see the enemy making a combined ambush. 2) Be able to grab the bag. This means the enemy team is not dieing in that moment, respawning on your head. 3) get back to your base. This requires the enemy focusing on the arriving remains of your own team. If there are none, you won't reach back. To reach back it is suggested to use the bottom platforms, as that gives the most cover, and makes following you a little harder. The nastiest thing here is, that everyone shoots through walls like they're not there. Killstreaks are disables, but you wouldn't be able to use them anyway.
#6: just camp at one of the bottom corners to be safe.
#7: I am not sure for this. It is obvious that more HP and more protection from burning and splash damage helps. This means either the merc, or the juggernaut. The weapon-resolution is either random, or works like the "kill to downgrade your weapon" challenge. If the first, then it is RL chance, if it is the later, you have hope. Tips that will help: 1) avoid blowing up yourself. 2) Never aim downward with the flamethrower, as then you'll burn yourself, commiting suicide, loosing points, probably going backwards on the weapon ladder. 3) Flamethrower is what sux most. You have to get rid of it. Go for a garbage-kill, meaning finding an opponent who just survived a fight with minimal HP, and try to kill THAT. Otherwise this challenge is insanity with all the nifty effects, ka-booms and all.

Last edited by twillight; 22-01-2014 at 10:20 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight
Old 22-01-2014, 11:56 PM   #97
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Strike Force Heroes 2:
Hard Challenge #8: Bring Juggernaut with balanced armor, or maybe General with Automatic Weapons passive skill to avoid the need o constant clicking. You have to capture 2 flags, then just sit waving your weapon until time passes to gather points. There are several problems though: 1) the enemy has a team, while you are alone. This makes holding, or even capturing two flags hard. 2) protecting the middle flag is suicide. 3) you can't reflect flamethrowers, most rockets/granades, and the bullets are not reflected back to your attacker directly, so there is a HUGH Real Life Factor for this. Suggested passive: Reflect bullets. Crouching makes enemy hit you even less.
#9: You have to be agressive. For this you need the RLF for meeting enemies. At many times you simply can't encounter anyone, and those times no matter how pro you feel, you'll loose. The only good news is, that the Point Leader (the only AI which will gather points enough for victory) will lickely kill itself a couple of times with bazookas and more often flamethrowers. That's your chance to gain advantage. As your armor will be shot down fast, I suggest bringing only balanced armor. Might worth trying armor against explosion+elemental damage too. Class is definitely Juggernaut for extended health.
#10: very easy at last. The AI is stupid, don't go after you, just pass a predetermined route. Go the rugged platform, and crouch in the small tunnel on its right. Check the radar. Wheneber you see a red dot on the rugged platform - shoot. If you run out of bullets (you will after a lot of kills) come out and let them kill you to refill your ammo (I don't think there's an ammo-spawn at this map).
#11: most frustrating this mission is. You get points two way: you shoot the burning man, or you kill someone while you yourself burn. In theory the next burning man is, who shoots the burning man. Except when the guy manages to kill itself, then the burning man is random. So you must gain points by kill the burning one, then die by the hand of someone else then the Point Leader, what is bloodly hgard to determine when everyone is doing 1HKO from out of screen.
#14: depends on Real Life Luck. Reroll the level until the enemy has low armor, bad weapon setup, then watch out who is the AI-nominee, and steal kills from it, as well as let the other kill you when you are low on HP, ammo, or such.
#15: you have to gain advantage at the early period, else they'll outshoot you with that sniper rifle and whatnot. I found it most effective if you stand below the bottom left platform and w8 until they jump down from it, or crouch on the upper left platform blindshooting down-right. These r the safest position I found.

Insane:
Campaign:
#1: stupid little gun you have. Don't even think about going melee. the only advantage you can get is health and armor, so bring your best setup for that. Play cooperative defensive: your team won't do your job, but they aren't too bad either, so always try to go in pair with one, using it as meatshield, killing from behind the guy. You're max lvl anyway, so you don't need the kills for yourself.
#5: play defensive. Capture 2 flags by your team, then just sit tight on one as long as possible.
#6: play DEFENSIVE. Your team will do the job sooner or later if they outgun (random weaponry u know) the others, but they sux defending your bag. So push ahead when and how much possible, but remember that your top priority is protecting your base. But if you see them all running away where you can't reach the, - go give it a try and try to steal their luggage!

Last edited by twillight; 23-01-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Old 26-01-2014, 03:32 PM   #98
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Strike Force Heroes 2:
Insane:
Team Deathmatches and Capture the Flags missions: Bring a Sniper with a very long range weapon with Laser for maximum onehit kills. The AI will run&jump around, so standing still w8ing them works out for Deahmatches, and holding a flag for your team is again most easy if the enemy don't come close. Of course it also helps that you can reroll the two team until the enmy gets inferior weapons - hopefully to your entire team, but definitely to your sniper rifle.

Campaign:
#7: safest position is the side toward the transporter beam of the barell on the top platforms. Most efficient killing points are on the top of the barells built in the bottom platforms (not the bottom of the map). You yourself have to do a large number of kills here, as your party mostly sux. You need a large does of RLL for this - if the enemy soon gets away by 10 points, you shall reload.

Challenges:
Pacifism: bring a General. It don't have to be maxed, just have the "all weapon is full auto" passive skill. Add the extra regeneration killstreak as that's the only one what does anything now. Conditions have to met to be able to win: the enemy must not have any elemental weapon (eg. flamethrower), nor any blasting weapon (eg. rocket launcher). The Enemy must not be interested in capturing flags (happens 50% of the time). You must spawn at right locations. The strategy is to capture the SIDE flags, and stay on one crouched swinging you weapon until your other flag gets captured. Do NOT try to go for it, also do NOT bother capturing the middle flag (unless you spawn right on top of it). When your other flag gets captured, commit suicide: simply fall along the running gears and die. You have minimal chance if at all to pass the map the other side anyway. The trick is that you have a chance to be spawned on the side-flags. Got it? Keep dying. That's you strategy.
Randomania: Hard and Insane r pretty much the same. TZhere r a whole lot of random factors that have to meet to win this:
- no juggernauts (so you oneshot ko everything)
- have you original weapon when you respawn (probably bug. Use a Sniper)
- not respawning in the middle of the enemies (90% this means not in the middle of the map)
- enemy come into visual/shooting lane (believe me this is a hugh factor here)
- no underpower guns constantly for you, no insanely OP guns for the others
As you can see these are MANY real life factors, you need an awful lot of preservance to reach success for this.

Last edited by twillight; 05-03-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:51 PM   #99
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default How many games you played?

Some people like to ask the above question, so why not tell in titles flashgames I played and ganied title for them even, so htere is proof I played them!

1) Kingdom Rush Frontiers: a sequel to another game which story wasn't great, and was created to revise all the problems with the original, and made it so good, it became evident how you should play it.
Still it was one of the better games on the list.
2) Bubble Tanks Tower Defense: bad game with only one music track and minimal (but quite unique) graphic. The concept is interesting, but the game is made too hard to be enjoyable, and just overall not satisfying. There is an official cheat though (infinite resources), what makes the game a joke, except 2-3 levels, what are more annoying then anything.
3) Building Rush: fast paced casual game with certain achivements which are impossible for bad design.
4) The King's League Odyssei: time based, and that time rolls like no tomorrow, what is annoying as you are not told what to do, so you just get frustrated trying this.
5) Kingdom Rush: Nice graphic tower defense game, but the levels just require so definite setups it lacks any replay-value, what it tries to balance with various difficulty-settings, but that just makes it boring. Good if you like challenges, but otherwise... Its Hero Mode also not worth it.
6) OFFS3T: a puzzle-game. They are too easy always, but this at least tries to give you logical puzzles.
7) Incursion 2: Nice graphic like Kingdom Rush, and much more enjoyable playing. Too bad some level are just too hard, you earn too little cash, you get no info on the stuff from the shop... So it has its flaws. It has some nice challenges though, but as being a Tower Defenmse game, it offers not much replay-value. And the story is more an annoyance than interresting.
8) GemCraft Labyrinth: if you like Tower Defense games, this is one you'll really love. Tons of levels, variable gameplay, short levels - the dream of a casual-gamer.
9) Epic boss Fighter: nowdays topdown shooters are not really made, especially notgood ones. This one soon will make your computer lagging, what is unfortunate, as it is quite ok.
10) Epic Battle Fantasy 4: long time no see an enjoyable anime-adventure game (usually they're made by RPGMaker2000). This one is quite good. Minimal problems are involved, but really a space-filler.
11) Castaway 2: mindless hack&slash. Rly a disappointment for starting a story, what never continues beyond the first area. Ugh.
12) Infectonator 2: Remember the original UFO? It made me remember on that. Here you won't be bothered by stupid invaders, or loosing money, you just start to dominate the world. Oh, did I say you are the evil scientist causing the zombie-apocalypse?
13) Labyrinth: Secrets of Shadowhaven: a platformer, what is ruined by its all-dominating randomania. Bad design for a potentially good game.
14) L.I.F.E.: primitive graphic, DOS-game (or shouldI say C64-area) playstyle, and a very hard final level.
15) TreadmillaSaurus Rex: a lowbudget, lowidea, crappy flashgame, what is further ruined by its all-case randomania.
16) Crystal Story 2: another RPGMAker2000 animegame, but this one is not made well, for you can reach bosses way before you'd be levelled enough to beat them. There is simply not enough things to do in it, or just they don't give enough exp. The controlls aren't the best either. So it is below your expectations.
17) Demons vs Fairyland: another TowerDefense game with graphic for 5-8 years old, and a story with a twist what can cause problem for children of that age.
18) Give Up: a very hard and fastpaced platformer. Even with a walkthrough (more to call playthrough) it is challenging, but if you figure out the hardest moments, it is doable. I suggest this if you want a challenge, and like flash-platformers of action.
19) Cactus McCoy 2: a platformer with logical puzzles, but still the old "jump fast" thingy. I found it too long, and at times too boggling with its puzzles to claim it enjoyable.
20) Jacksmith: you craft weapons, and send you crew against monsters with them. Unfortunatelly you can't replay levels, you aren't told how long you'll travel until the final boss, what happens if you can't beat the boss for the first go, you can't win every fight, and the weapon-parts are not that often, so you always feel you should hold back for artefatcs until it is too late. Well, it DO give you enough stuff to win easily against the boss, but these elements just took away my fun. Still quite unique game, so you might want to give it a try.
21) Papa's Freezeria: in theory the same type of game as the above, but you have no time-limit, and is just a simple "push the button at the right time" game. Pretty good time-waster though.
22) Zombotron 2: Time Machine: a game in which death means nothing what makes it kinda boring. Some levels are not just a little anoying. But you drive here a real monsterous wagon, what is kinda satisying. Look it up on youtube, it'll rly make you smile!
23) Strike Force Heroes 2: jump up-and-down platforms in an arena, shooting the enemy. Various maps with various win-conditions, nice wide arsenal (too bad you won't spend money until you have max-level character), good ingame jokes, worthy achievements. Some levels are too hard / rly on random real life luck, but it is still a very-very good game. Too bad no multiplayer mode.
24) Zombotron 2: this is DIFFERENT from #22. The gameplay is the very same with a smaller vehicle, and I say a little more enjoyable playthrough.
25) Cursed Treasure 2: Just your usual Tower Defense game, what is a typical flash-sequel: better graphic what kinda ruins the playability.
26) Crush the Castle Adventures: an Angry Bird clone if I may say, where you at least see what you shoot at. Has too many levels, and makes levels too hard in hope you buy bonus content, what is understandable, but it also gets noted on the page, what turns this into something dispisable for the average user.
27) Sentry Knight: an excelent "protect your gate" type of game. Fast, adequate graphic (especially if you grown up on DOS- and C64 games), smooth playing.
28) House of Wolves: annoying strategy-game with too frequent enemies, limited resources, encouraged grinding a the start, and lowish graphic.
29) Sequester: a very-very nice logical-platformer. You don't need fast reflexes, but more a Rubic Cube solving mind. I approve it.
30) Bit Battles: this is a funny little game if you get the hint of it (what means choosing the right troop of yours against the bottom - ranged - enemy).
31) Into Space 2: turns out not just a little bit repetitive to gain resources, and some missions seem entirely impossible, but a "run X miles" game what definitely made with effort into variety.
32) Tower of Doom: too short, and the Survival Mode is too boring, but the concept makes it worthy to play it once or twice.
33) Bubble Tanks 3: I found it too easy, than at a levelup I found myself stuck in a certain form for possibly leveling backwards, what is just stupid. Also too long and repetitive.
34) Ragdoll Achievement 2: boring as heck.
35) Batalion Commander: Here I found out some flash-programmer is just ass-lazy to make their game fit automatically to its supposed window. Not too hard "run X miles" game of Vietnam-theme.
36) The Gun Game: mixed levels of reflex and logical puzzles. I had long ago a game like this with just a cowboy poping up randomly on your monitor shooting you after a moment (depending on difficulty-setting), and that was already quite enough of this, but it is rly a nice time-waster. Too bad no unlimited mode or sg.
37) This is the only level 4: an absolutely logic-platformer from the "think out of the box" style. I hate those.
38) KOIM: an itemhunting labyrinth-platformer. Kinda interresting for me, but probably annoying for anyone not growing up in the C64-area.
39) Epic Combo Redux: quite annoying until you find out what you're supposed to do, when it is too easy and fast, what takes away from the enjoyment. Also some of the items can't be figured out for their use. And can e set for unlimited combo. The 100,000,000 combo takes a LOT of time (durin what you are not allowed to touch your computer as it takesa lot of RAM to run).
40) Fire Catcher: made by the guys who made the Zombotron series. This tells all. Maybe this one is even more boring.
41) Diggy: made from that animated cartoon, the play being totally the same as Motherload, just for lower age target. The most annoying thing is, that if you reach the goal (Center of the Earth), the game ends, pretty much cheating away all the nifty stuff you did not found until that, what is just BADD DESIGN.
42) Road of Fury: a well-made shot-em-up.
43) Sushi Cat 2: this form of casual-games I don't rly like, but it was doable in a reasonable time.
44) This is the only Level 3: practically the very same as #37.
45) Chuck the Sheep: one of those "hit the Penguin" games. Resources are sometimes hard to come by, and quests are sometimes hard to made, so it is quite a grinding, but at least you don't have to just buy through yourself to finish all.
46) Burrito Bison Revenge: another "hit the Penguin" with a VERY good concept, what is ruined by the need of constant grinding, no backtracking, and impossible quests (on which you are advised to buy through yourself - not with real money fortunatelly). Quite a shame, as otherwise it could have been enjoyable.
47) Coinbox Hero: again a game what isfrustrating until you figure out what you're supposed to do. Minimalist design.
48) Help the Hero: now THIS is a fun and unique game. Couldusea sequel I say.
49) Railbot: a quite frustrating "jump and run and not hit anything" game.
50) ShellShock Live 2: I too late noticed it is an MMO, but anyway: itis of minimalist graphic, terrible control, and disasterous gameplay. How this can even be an MMO? No idea.
51) Decision 2: an anti-zombie world-domination game. Offers just the right amount of variability and length to be enjoyable.
52) Chibi Knight: this is your typical, enjoyable flash-casual-game.
53) Catapult Madness: an ok, fantasy-themed "hit the penguin"
54) Monster Bark: logic-game for DOS and C64 enjoying people. Nice retro.
55) Batalion Commander 2: a well-made "run X miles" game.
56) Road of the Dead 2: long, repetitive, and causes computer-sickness. the idea was nice though.
57) Deeper Sleep: an ok horror-adventure game. Somewhat on the track of Maniac Mansion, w/o the funnyness.
58) Upgrade Complete 2: acceptable.
59) Insectonator: Zombie Mode: a game to let loose your frustration-caused agression. Well-made.
60) Sinjid: fighting-game what I spoke about here already. Fun.
Old 21-04-2014, 10:23 AM   #100
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Exclamation How many games you played?

After making a schedule and a lot of consideration I terminated most of my projects.

This includes even such things like The Ultimate Playthrough of Fallout 2. It really aches, but all things shown to take too much time, so I had to make sacrifices.

-------

What remained is:

computer games:
- Rage of Mages 2, hard difficulty fighter playthrough (invested too much time to terminate, despite the bloody troll not dying yet)
- Shadowman
- G.O.L.E.M. (who'll play through all of it if not me?)
- Total Annihilation (not at all top priority, and after a while I might skip this, but yet it is still on the list)

pet project computer games:
- abomination: the nemesis project (where did I put my german-language CD of it???)
- hunted, the demon forge (good game, good game, but not important for me to watch the ending and more)
- baldies (I refuse to delete this game from this list, even though I have 0 chance to pass the level I'm stuck on!)

tv-series:
- watch the remaining of Star Trek (I will be the only one who saw all the episodes and movies!)
- watch the remaining of Xena

books:
-W.A. Harbinson's "Flying Saucer" quadrology, but I seem to lost the 3rd part of the series, so this is only a theoretical issue currently
- Tad William's Otherland cycle (pnetology?). It is long, and after the first two books it is hopeless they'll translate it to my language, so only avaiable on english, but it has very hard language, so it will be a problem
- Justin Cronin's trilogy: the third part is not even made, so...