Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-04-2005, 02:50 PM   #31
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Send a message via ICQ to GraveDigger

Shuffle Puck Cafe? The name does ring a bell - Oh yeah, I remember playing an adventure game called Panic in the Park, and Shuffle Puck was one of the arcades you need to play and win to get golden coins to feed the Oracle. The game was about saving a theme park ordered by the court to closed down due to some lost will. However this particular Shuffle Puck arcade had a bug and no patch was ever released to fix it, until years later someone found a hex edit trick to edit the game score in the savegame file and let the game assume that you have played and won the Shuffle Puck arcade.

By the way, Panic in the Park is an obscure game by itself as per GtG(Google the Great)
GraveDigger is offline                         Send a private message to GraveDigger
Old 13-04-2005, 03:14 PM   #32
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I think it was Battletech: Crescent Hawks Revenge. You still can find some stuff around on it - but it's really, really obscure... sad, cause it was the herald of a genre that would later dominate a large part of the gaming market, leading to many, many well known games. It was... the first RTS.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 13-04-2005, 04:27 PM   #33
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Well, there's Last Of The Eichhoff here that I can remember off the top of my head, and alot of fan-made AGI games, like Tonight The Shrieking Corpses Bleed and Caitlyn's Destiny, which're awesome games, but not well-known. (There's also some huge crap, like Naturette - An 8-year old girl losing her clothes each time she falls into some warp-hole? :blink: and other games that're absolutely awesome, and have a well-earned reputation, like Enclosure)
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 13-04-2005, 06:15 PM   #34
Xpertgamer

Quote:
Originally posted by GraveDigger+Apr 13 2005, 12:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GraveDigger @ Apr 13 2005, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Xpertgamer@Apr 13 2005, 07:09 AM
I would have to say "Paris CITY 2000". Have never seen it anywhere for sale or download. Haven't yet played it because it is still sealed in the box I got it in
How much? I am ready to pay upto 150$ if you are ready to part with it.

by the way, I am compiling a database here of all the titles mentioned in this thread and going to do a research on them. [/b][/quote]
Nice of you to offer, but unfortunately I have already been offered something for it ( it is a mutual friend of ours, so you just might end up with it anyways...or at least a copy of it).
Xpertgamer is offline                         Send a private message to Xpertgamer
Old 13-04-2005, 06:21 PM   #35
The Levitating Nun
Game Wizzard

Double Blocks, one of the better tetris clones out there, which sadly no longer works on any computer in my house even under dosbox
The Levitating Nun is offline                         Send a private message to The Levitating Nun
Old 13-04-2005, 07:20 PM   #36
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

*slaps head* How could I forget? Anything made by Soleau Software k:
Old 14-04-2005, 06:47 AM   #37
hanut
Forum hobbit

How bout Mortar Mayhem???? Or Deadlock 2 by accolade. Mebbe even Evil Hans? Oh have you played Chakkravyuh???? Its an absolute pain in the neck
hanut is offline                         Send a private message to hanut
Old 14-04-2005, 07:05 AM   #38
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

I actually have Deadlock I Cool game, but indeed not that easy to find anything 'bout.
Old 14-04-2005, 01:48 PM   #39
Allen
Abandonia nerd

Another World was one of the most obscure yet fascinating games I've ever played. I've always wondered if they made a PC port for the sequel.
Allen is offline                         Send a private message to Allen
Old 14-04-2005, 01:59 PM   #40
Nyerguds
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Zarkumo@Apr 12 2005, 08:03 PM
I Was An Atomic Mutant is probably the most obscure game I own. And it's fun.*

You can choose between four different characters (She-Beast, The Brain from Beyond Infinity, The Invader from Dimension X, can't remember the fourth name, it's a godzilla kind of guy) and then wreak havoc in American cities in a b-movie kind of way.
OMFG OMG
I GOTTA have that
Nyerguds is offline                         Send a private message to Nyerguds