Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-04-2016, 02:15 AM   #1
spacekitten

Default Live Action Interactive Movie-Making Computer Game from late 90s/early 2000s

Hi there,

I'm searching for a game I had on CD-Rom (came with 2 CDs), I believe during the late 90s/early 2000s. I thought it was called "Director's Cut" - but none of my searches so far have proven successful with that name.

It was a live action interactive movie-making experience. I remember some big named stars were in it, including Quentin Tarantino. Basically you were a director (or producer?) of a big movie and had to make choices regarding the pre-production, production, and post-production of the film in question.

I could never get to the end because there was a glitch on the last CD that made it impossible for me to move forward.

Any advice or leads would be great. Thanks so much!
spacekitten is offline                         Send a private message to spacekitten
Old 13-04-2016, 07:50 PM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

While "Director's Cut" is too common part of name, I cannot remember any actual game with this name.

Browsing Moby, I was able to found only three game in needed vein: The Movies and Hollywood Pictures, Hollywood Mogul. It is not any of it?
Old 14-04-2016, 02:53 AM   #3
spacekitten

Thank you for your research.

I actually found it - it's called "Steven Spielberg's Director's Chair" (1996)

Now I want to play it!

Those games you posted sound neat too.
spacekitten is offline                         Send a private message to spacekitten
Old 14-04-2016, 10:01 PM   #4
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Tsk. Moby have it under "Interactive Movie" eh? Well, it explains why I didn't found it neither in Managerial, nor Strategy.

PMed you.