Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #101
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Attached Images
File Type: jpg brave before final battle.jpg (152.6 KB, 12 views)
Old 30-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #102
Japo
Autonomous human

I know almost nothing about football, I have only watched one match of this cup (Spain vs. Portugal), and I was bored by the match and busy talking to friends and looking at the waitress. The stuff about Italy being very defensive is just something journalists over here have been traditionally saying for years (catenaccio). It's entirely possible that they're playing a different style in this cup. I haven't watched any game of theirs. But I'll watch the final.

We should split these posts into a new Euro Cup thread. We usually had those when Tulac, Overlord/Dino and others were active here.

Last edited by Japo; 30-06-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Japo is offline                         Send a private message to Japo
Old 01-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #103
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
I know almost nothing about football, I have only watched one match of this cup (Spain vs. Portugal), and I was bored by the match and busy talking to friends and looking at the waitress. The stuff about Italy being very defensive is just something journalists over here have been traditionally saying for years (catenaccio). It's entirely possible that they're playing a different style in this cup. I haven't watched any game of theirs. But I'll watch the final.

We should split these posts into a new Euro Cup thread. We usually had those when Tulac, Overlord/Dino and others were active here.

OK.

But...
Something is wrong at all!

I visited the three Great Houses and have been pronounced as their Hortator to fulfill the Fourth Trial.
To satisfy the Fifth Trial, i traveled to the four Ashlander Camps and have been recognized as the Nerevarine.

So why this lady Danso Indules in the Temple tunnel in Vivec complex does not arrange my meeting with the Archcanon? Moreover she told me i am outlaw and my religion is false?
Without my meeting with the Archcanon I am unable to continue further!!

Any help or advise will be welcome.
Thanks for Your time.

brave
Old 01-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #104
Japo
Autonomous human

4-0

Yoga, if I remember right that priest told you that you have to infiltrate the temple secretly to talk to the Archcanon because the whole thing was being done behind the Ordinators' backs and you were still persona non grata as Nerevandine, but even so the Archcanon wanted to talk to you. What does your journal say?
Old 02-07-2012, 06:01 AM   #105
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
4-0

Yoga, if I remember right that priest told you that you have to infiltrate the temple secretly to talk to the Archcanon because the whole thing was being done behind the Ordinators' backs and you were still persona non grata as Nerevandine, but even so the Archcanon wanted to talk to you. What does your journal say?

My sincere congrats!
Bravo!
Caro Capo, pls do not cry, my friend. Always we have second chance.

..I will explain in details my problem.
This problem breaks my hearth.
Pls, wait a bit.

brave
Old 02-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #106
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Unhappy unhappy brave

Hi,
If You do not mind i quote my next steps:

Finding the Archcanon

Meet with Danso Indules in the Temple Canton of Vivec, in the central exterior tunnel. Danso says that Archcanon Saryoni is waiting for you in his private quarters in the East Chapel of the High Fane. Once you enter the High Fane, you quickly discover that the Archcanon is actually behind a locked door (level 45). Unfortunately there's an Ordinator standing nearby which means that none but the most stealthy of characters may wish to try it. There is a back door from the Hall of Wisdom and, although the door is still locked (level 50), there's no Ordinator on watch.

Talking with the Archcanon

Once inside the Archcanon's office, you can talk with Tholer Saryoni. After a brief talk, you are given the choice to visit the god Vivec, who will hopefully shed some more light on the current situation. When you say yes, you are given two keys: for the Archcanon's office and the Palace of Vivec. You are warned that the Ordinators are still not under Tholer's control.
(end of the quotation)

But Danso Indules - this is lady in the tunnel, refused to talk with me and said Goodbye!

Then i reached Tholer Saryoni from save back door from the Hall of Wisdom. No Ordinators around me.

He said:
You are heretic.
No duties for you.

and i attach my last journal records.

My situation is:
-To visit Rome and not see the pope.-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Four and 5-th Trials.jpg (62.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-07-2012, 03:17 PM   #107
Capo
Unconventional member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post

My sincere congrats!
Bravo!
Caro Capo, pls do not cry, my friend. Always we have second chance.
No problem, they are never tired, i dont know his this is possible, sovranatural.

Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo
Old 02-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #108
Japo
Autonomous human

Quote:
Finding the Archcanon

Meet with Danso Indules in the Temple Canton of Vivec, in the central exterior tunnel. Danso says that Archcanon Saryoni is waiting for you in his private quarters in the East Chapel of the High Fane. Once you enter the High Fane, you quickly discover that the Archcanon is actually behind a locked door (level 45). Unfortunately there's an Ordinator standing nearby which means that none but the most stealthy of characters may wish to try it. There is a back door from the Hall of Wisdom and, although the door is still locked (level 50), there's no Ordinator on watch.

Talking with the Archcanon

Once inside the Archcanon's office, you can talk with Tholer Saryoni. After a brief talk, you are given the choice to visit the god Vivec, who will hopefully shed some more light on the current situation. When you say yes, you are given two keys: for the Archcanon's office and the Palace of Vivec. You are warned that the Ordinators are still not under Tholer's control.
Where did you quote that from?

I have loaded an old save from my previous game, and these are the key journal entries:

Quote:
18 Heartfire (Day 702)
Nibani Maesa says I must go to @Vivec#'s high priest, Saryoni, and demand to speak with the false god @Vivec#. She says @Kagrenac's tools# are the keys to the @riddle# of the Sixth and @Seventh Trial#s, and that I must get them from @Vivec#.

19 Heartfire (Day 703)
The archcanon is in his @private quarters#, and he wants to speak with me, but I must @avoid confrontations# with the @Ordinators# at all costs, because spilling the blood of @faith#ful servants of the @Temple# will make a reconciliation more difficult. The archcanon has spoken with the @High Fane# @Ordinators#, but if I am a wanted criminal, they may try to arrest me.

19 Heartfire (Day 703)
Archcanon Saryoni has suggested that the @Temple#'s policy concerning the @Nerevarine# might change, and has arranged a private meeting with Lord @Vivec#. He gave me two keys: one to the @private back entrance# to his quarters, the other to a locked entrance to Lord @Vivec#'s palace. He says the @Ordinators# are not under his control, and asks that I avoid them. Lord @Vivec# is expecting me, and perhaps I shouldn't keep him waiting.
The second entry should have been added to your journal after you speak with Danso Indules. What are his exacts words on why he doesn't want to talk?

The first entry should be optional, you shouldn't need Nibani Maesa to tell you to go to Vivec, because you already received a letter from the Archcanon before (right?). I don't think keeping that letter is necessary either.

In any case it might be a good idea to go back to the Urshilaku camp to talk to the wise woman. In case you have missed a previous trial she might tell you what's there left to do. Ask her about every trial (1st - 7th).

If you get frustrated here's the walkthrough for this part: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:H...and_Nerevarine
Old 03-07-2012, 09:33 AM   #109
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:H...and_Nerevarine

This is the link used for my quotation.

But first my thanks for Your kind help.

I will immediately follow your directions included in above post.

Off
Do You know the game Dungeon Hack?
EOB trilogy like?
Old 03-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #110
Japo
Autonomous human

Quote:
Do You know the game Dungeon Hack?
EOB trilogy like?
I haven't played those.