Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-01-2006, 12:09 AM   #21
punch999
The true Shadow President

I read the whole part on that iseei dude. Damn talk about some f'ed up fetish!
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 03-01-2006, 12:46 AM   #22
win98
In the loop on hardware.

I always wanted to fly into space and drop a bomb on sudaun husane.
win98 is offline                         Send a private message to win98
Old 03-01-2006, 02:44 AM   #23
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

I want ot be cryogenically frozen and woken up when humans are living alongside aliens, time-travel is a daily occurance, and my brother is dead. or at least just untill my brother is dead.
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 03-01-2006, 03:49 AM   #24
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

hmm build the Ioncannon and fire it at all the terrorist hqs, and at all the kids I hate houses.
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon
Old 03-01-2006, 03:53 AM   #25
moogle
Abandonia Homie

...have a moogle for a pet....
er, friend , he wouldn't really be a pet per say
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle
Old 03-01-2006, 12:08 PM   #26
Xeros

Quote:
Originally posted by #BlakhOle#@Jan 3 2006, 03:44 AM
I want ot be cryogenically frozen and woken up
Well since that has been taken...

I would want a computer the size of a room, using the most advanced technology, and at it's size the whole thing will be using nano-technology.

To live in a house that is air tight with a great home-made security system. It would be built in a sturdy way that things such as tornadoes would pass over it, and walls able to take amazing temperatures from magma, or an ice age. This house would have a two-story basement (both having secured emergency exits hidden from outside) and a tunnel going extremely deep into the ground, into an amazing bunker/bomb shelter. that wouldn't budge even if an atom bomb landed right on top of it. The tunnel leading to the shelter would have tons of extremely thick metal doors that any1 would surely give up trying to get in. In the shelter would be enough supplies to last two lifetimes, with a personal hypersleep/freezamijig to wake up in the future (preferabally at a time where they would have found a way to have humans live without aging and dying that way). This shelter would also have many sources of power to generate it for more than three lifetimes, also one suitable for the hypersleep. Maybe even add another room-sized computer down there, with backups from the last constantly updated when not in use.

In this house I would have my best friends come, and it would be even better if I could bring them into my shelter when needed, scared to death talking about how the world might end, and me talking about how there should be a book on everything needed to know for the last survivors on earth. Soon we would not be afriad and eventually get bored, then I suprise them with all the newest game systems, even if they haven't been released in the US yet! Then I could create games on my computer and we could all work together and if life was still mainly normal on the surface It would probably be one of the best games ever! Besides I would know because the underground computer would have internet up to the surface if it still exists. In the meantime, if we stayed there for years I would make even better "friends" with my existing friends that are girls. Well only one of course. That would be my girlfriend to go along with this.

Also if this all came true and I and my friends made it to the surface, and the majority of you are still alive and still active on these forums, I would post another huge long thing describing everything, and also saying what a coincidence it was that all this happened, then I would make a hyperlink to this post and then life would continue....

.....Unless I had to use the shelter again....and clone myself.......by the way this house would be on an island and once done in hypersleep maybe soon a planet.

THAT...is what I would do.

BUT....if it's a WISH you're looking for, I'd wish for:
"The power to do anything imaginable."

Just as good as infinite wishes, but doing it myself.

What a waste of time. I feel happy.

I bet most of you never even read all or most of that!
Xeros is offline                         Send a private message to Xeros
Old 03-01-2006, 12:16 PM   #27
Kearnsy
Games Master

Well... lets just say it involves me, hot Sweedish twins and can of whipped cream
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 03-01-2006, 12:18 PM   #28
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

(in reference to Xeros) Hn, wow, you've really thought that one through, huh...

as for wishing for wishes, I personally find that, when confronted by an uptight Genie who disallows such endevours, utilize your first wish in a manner that eliminates that law, ie. "I wish I could wish for wishes", followed soon after by "I wish for infinite wishes". Loopholes are enjoyable. ...and if you wish to do it yourself, just hat trick it with "I wish I didn't need you to execute these wishes."
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 03-01-2006, 12:30 PM   #29
Xeros

Quote:
Originally posted by TheGiantMidgit@Jan 3 2006, 01:18 PM
Hn, wow, you've really thought that one through, huh...
I guess you could say that. I think as I'm typing though, I absolutely hate writing on a pen and papaer but typing is just so easy.

but for that....yah I got carried away...I had nothing else to do anyways....unless I wanted to play Alone in the Dark demo with that invulnerable thing that crashes through the window...
Xeros is offline                         Send a private message to Xeros
Old 03-01-2006, 02:07 PM   #30
rlbell
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Xeros+Jan 3 2006, 01:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xeros @ Jan 3 2006, 01:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheGiantMidgit@Jan 3 2006, 01:18 PM
Hn, wow, you've really thought that one through, huh...
I guess you could say that. I think as I'm typing though, I absolutely hate writing on a pen and papaer but typing is just so easy.

but for that....yah I got carried away...I had nothing else to do anyways....unless I wanted to play Alone in the Dark demo with that invulnerable thing that crashes through the window... [/b][/quote]
That bomb shelter thing, though. . .

While I am definitely too young to have been around for the cuban missile crisis, I do remember that it has only been for the last thirteen years that an atomic bomb killing me does not also mean atomic bombs destroying everything that I have ever known. There is now alot of obsolete fiction premised on the cold war only ending by going hot. While much of that fiction was well written (Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising), I am much happier knowing that a nuclear bomb falling on anyone does not mean nuclear bombs falling on everyone, so I do not miss it.

As you may have guessed, I have little fear of terrorist nukes.
rlbell is offline                         Send a private message to rlbell