Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-02-2006, 11:50 AM   #31
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well, I just googled for answerd if I didn't know them... So I never really needed the copy-protection answered.
Thanks anyway k:
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 15-03-2006, 03:08 AM   #32

Hey fellas can anyone direct me to the right site to download Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego game free ive been looking everywere
Thanks and i love sight u rock

Old 15-03-2006, 09:02 AM   #33
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

NO - the game is ESA protected, so you are not allowed to download it (not here, not from anywhere else)!!!
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 30-11-2006, 05:41 PM   #34

Hello is that possible to know where I could find the french version of that game?
Also I'd like to know, when i get the incorrect answer on the english version, the game just closes after 3 tries, instead of...doing something else?

Thanks for the time you'll take to answer me !

Old 01-12-2006, 04:56 AM   #35
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You can probably find "A la Poursuite de Carmen Sandiego dans le Monde," for sale somewhere on Ebay - I noticed that there are quite a few english copies up for sale there, so if you dig deep enough I'm sure you'll find yourself a copy.

Of course, it's already been mentioned that the game is ESA protected, so no download for you good Sir

I loved this game - many a rainy afternoon was spent in the school library playing it. *sigh* Good times

(By the way, has anybody seen the animated television series that was based on Carmen Sandiego and her V.I.L.E henchmen?)
Old 01-12-2006, 03:12 PM   #36
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
(By the way, has anybody seen the animated television series that was based on Carmen Sandiego and her V.I.L.E henchmen?)[/b]
I did. Not so bad, actually.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 03-12-2006, 10:50 AM   #37

I saw some people wondering why this is ESA protected. As far as I know it is not abandoned yet. The game is still for sale in many countries for school use mainly but can also be purchased for home use.

Old 25-07-2007, 09:15 PM   #38

Anyone got the promotion answers as well?

I mean, who the hell knows that the main export of Belize is sugar, when google turns up clothing, logwood, dye, bananas and citrus fruits?!!!?

-bakkelun
The DOS Spirit

Old 19-09-2007, 08:28 AM   #39
Ginjah

This game is so much easier with the invention of Wikipedia k: k:
Ginjah is offline                         Send a private message to Ginjah
Old 19-09-2007, 04:52 PM   #40
Grand Dad
Game Wizzard

Still it remains the best of the Carmen series ! I have it on a 5.25" floppy like twenty or so other games. Unfortunately the big drive is broken and can't be repaired .
Grand Dad is offline                         Send a private message to Grand Dad