Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-10-2009, 06:13 PM   #11
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

PM sent.
TotalAnarchy is offline                         Send a private message to TotalAnarchy
Old 26-05-2010, 01:40 AM   #12
bluestarultor
Forum hobbit

Posted it in the game thread, but I'll post it here, too. I've come across what might be a full CD image of Shannara. If someone could take a look at it and verify, I'd be happy to provide it.
bluestarultor is offline                         Send a private message to bluestarultor
Old 26-05-2010, 03:32 AM   #13
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

What size does it have?
Old 26-05-2010, 05:17 AM   #14
bluestarultor
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
What size does it have?
593 MB.

Edit: Oh, and I know for a fact it has voice, or at least a voiced intro. Dunno if there's anything else because I haven't done much with it.

Last edited by bluestarultor; 26-05-2010 at 05:23 AM.
bluestarultor is offline                         Send a private message to bluestarultor
Old 26-05-2010, 05:21 AM   #15
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestarultor View Post
593 MB.
Well, it's clearly the cd version, and I'm not sure if there was disk version at all, since the archive we host is probably a rip.

Well the size surpasses the limit of 150 MB so we can't put it on site. You might want to contribute it to the ISO Cellar though.
Old 26-05-2010, 05:26 AM   #16
bluestarultor
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
Well, it's clearly the cd version, and I'm not sure if there was disk version at all, since the archive we host is probably a rip.

Well the size surpasses the limit of 150 MB so we can't put it on site. You might want to contribute it to the ISO Cellar though.
You'll have to walk me through it. I didn't even know we had one of those.
Old 26-05-2010, 05:36 AM   #17
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

It's a forum section, below the Compatibility one. The same protection rules apply there. The only difference is we don't host ourselves the game due to bandwidth limits. Thus you need to upload the game on some filesharing site and contribute the link into the Requests thread from that respective forum section. It will be made later as a separate thread, usually by Paco.