Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-08-2011, 03:23 AM   #91
RikTrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)
Downloaded Shadow Man from here and I was wondering: Where's the music?
RikTrik is offline                         Send a private message to RikTrik
Old 18-08-2011, 04:46 AM   #92
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

I think this is a ripped copy and the music was left out to save space. I am not 100% sure since it is not mentioned in the review, if it is a ripped version we need to add that to the review.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86
Old 18-08-2011, 05:07 AM   #93
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

It is, the full version can be downloaded in our own ISO Cellar, another forum section.
Old 19-08-2011, 12:32 AM   #94
RikTrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
It is, the full version can be downloaded in our own ISO Cellar, another forum section.
Don't tell me ... That's one of those ghastly sites that won't let you download it unless you're a member which (of course) cost money. I don't want the music that bad. However I have found that if you first install a demo version then take out the music folder, then install the version of Shadow Man on here, after that you then pop that music folder into the audio directory you'll at least have the theme music and the music for a couple of levels which is better than nothing, and it's FREEEEEEEE!!!
Old 19-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #95
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

Ummm no, the ISO Cellar is, like TA said, another section of this forum. You are already a member of the forum so you can see and access that area of the forum. The games ISO is to large for our servers to handle the downloads so it has been placed on a Media Server website...that is free to download from (though they do try and get you to spend money to get better service).
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86
Old 19-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #96
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikTrik View Post
Don't tell me ... That's one of those ghastly sites that won't let you download it unless you're a member which (of course) cost money.
This is not one of those sites. Everything here is provided for free by everyone who's eager to share, for everyone who shares the same enthusiasm for classic games.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 19-08-2011, 02:39 PM   #97
RikTrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatty View Post
This is not one of those sites. Everything here is provided for free by everyone who's eager to share, for everyone who shares the same enthusiasm for classic games.
Aaah I see, well I have managed to download the ISO version and sadly found that the music is corrupted from level 13 onwards, DOH! Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 22-10-2011, 07:31 AM   #98
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikTrik View Post
Aaah I see, well I have managed to download the ISO version and sadly found that the music is corrupted from level 13 onwards, DOH! Has this happened to anyone else?
This is a nonlinear game. There is no such thing as "level 13". If you thought on "shadow level areas", there are only 10 of those.
Old 27-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #99
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Hmpfh. I wonder what is required to preserve the found video and secret sections when uninstalling the game.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #100
itsapicha

Default no music at all :(

hello abandonia.

shadow man, best game ever.

i recently got a copy of it via piratebay and it plays well. does not need no-cd cracks too.

everything works perfectly except for one, the dreaded 'no music'

has anyone got a solution to this?

i did install the music files too but still nothing.

please help.

thank you
itsapicha is offline                         Send a private message to itsapicha