Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-07-2005, 07:24 AM   #21
Zlazz

Nightmare on Elm Street - Level 10 - The Cross Puzzle
This is the most difficult puzzle in the game and requires you to alter the shape of the corridors in the area on the west side so that the map finally shows it as a vertical pillar with two cross arms at the side.
Something like ||
[ || ]
||
||
This is what the hit of "restore all north and south walls - get rid of east and west walls" means so you really need the map from the start of the level to see what changes occur when a switch is hit. Some walls containing switches also appear when you dash across the two rising and falling spike pits and - just to make it more confusing - every time you enter the puzzle room from the main arena another change will occur and this requires you to leave and then re-enter the puzzle numerous times. Without looking at the map it's almost impossible to work out what is happening.
When you eventually solve the puzzle you are transported to another area which you cannot leave without losing the cross so if you haven't done the hat and glove puzzles first there is no way to complete them before being destroyed. And after all that you still have to face off against Freddy, but as mentioned earlier, if you haven't brought the shield from level 8, he'll demolish you almost immediately.

Old 04-08-2005, 10:23 AM   #22
Zlazz

Level 10 - Cross Puzzle

That last post didn't work out too well. The completed Cross puzzle is supposed to look like this (ignoring the dashes).
----||----
--[ || ] --
----||----
----||--

Old 18-08-2005, 08:11 PM   #23

I was on my comp when i saw this night mare download... Then i download and i relized that the first level was a peice of cake! Then on the second level it was totally hard! :mad: Its not worth it!

Last edited by arete; 23-03-2010 at 05:40 AM. Reason: fixed pointless smily spam - can't think why

Old 19-08-2005, 05:20 PM   #24

THIS GAME ROCKS! I wish u could get and be able to Freddy!! It'll be the best! LOL

Last edited by arete; 23-03-2010 at 05:41 AM. Reason: smily

Old 10-01-2006, 05:25 PM   #25

Hey I remember playing this game loooong time ago and now I found it on my disk somewhere. It brings out the god old times. So I started to play it again and I got stuck in level 7 can't remember what I did ... it frustrates me. here's the link to map and if anybody knows what should I do I would be most grateful.
Level 7 image

Old 06-02-2006, 02:23 AM   #26

So are there no cheats for this game? I've been searching everywhere.

Old 19-03-2006, 12:54 PM   #27
Firedude

I've reached Freddy's house but never bet level 2 I belive it was. I did see a lever but I just don't know what to do!!!! :help: But pretty much it's a good game and I'm satisfied.

Old 19-03-2006, 01:02 PM   #28
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

From what I remember just walk into the lever and then leave that room the way you came... Somewhere near the place where you came in the house a new passage should open (you should continue there).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 12-04-2006, 09:15 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Jan 10 2006, 06:25 PM
Hey I remember playing this game loooong time ago and now I found it on my disk somewhere. It brings out the god old times. So I started to play it again and I got stuck in level 7 can't remember what I did ... it frustrates me. here's the link to map and if anybody knows what should I do I would be most grateful.
Level 7 image
Level 7 is about to put the holy water bottles in the middle 4 spots. The place where you haven't been - you don't have to be there. When you're in level 8 go back to level 7 to rescue the girl.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:17 PM   #30
alper

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreg'atar@May 7 2005, 02:51 PM
what should i do in third level? :help:
all i see is slime, a lever, and ghost.
i pulled the lever and only some sort of "whirpools" came visible....
so what to do?
this good game