Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-03-2005, 01:09 PM   #21

It's one of my fovourites action games. Thanks.

Old 01-04-2005, 04:09 PM   #22
DANIEL

:help: Soy fanatico de este juego, yo lo baje el 13/3 y lo termine en media hora. k: GRACIAS, CHAU

Old 01-04-2005, 04:11 PM   #23
CANTU

Hola soy cantu un tramposo de mierda que uso los trucos para terminar el juego y les digo son todos unos boludos :whistle: :not_ok:

Old 05-04-2005, 05:30 PM   #24
Guest_guest

This game is the best action game ever. On a scale from 1-5 I'd give it 10 k:
When I first played the game it was with my friend, he was controling our hero and I was firing

Old 08-05-2005, 08:32 AM   #25
anon

im having trouble with the windows version, my monitor says something about frequencies. pls help.

Old 09-05-2005, 10:24 PM   #26
The Occupant

Thumbs up

I have also had diffaculty with this most worthy of games. When i try to run the program it makes this thing about how i should run pkunzip or some such with the d/ option to make sure all the files go in the right folders. also it makes a nose as if some file was missing. WAAAAAAAA!!! :help:
The Occupant is offline                         Send a private message to The Occupant
Old 11-05-2005, 12:16 AM   #27
MightyGiant
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by EnterDaMatrix@Jan 22 2005, 06:00 AM
Most people do not know that bungie actually published this one awhile back. I think EA developed it or something like that. Anyway, yup....
Yea, I thought I recognized this game somewhere. I bought the Bungie Action Pack Sack awhile ago. It included this one and a couple other old mac games.
MightyGiant is offline                         Send a private message to MightyGiant
Old 27-05-2005, 10:46 PM   #28
SJester

There was an additional feature to this game, which put it ahead of its time. A good portion of it was written in LISP, and the baddies have learning ability. That's right, if you keep using a long range weapon, they'll try to mob you at close range, and if you use a close weapon they'll stand back and shoot. It takes them some time to learn, which gives you space to find a new weapon or technique. Also, there are destructible walls hiding secret sections.
Unfortunately, ABUSE was issued as 3D games were becoming popular, and ppl didn't give this side scroller the attention it deserved.
Did I mention that sometimes the bad guys hide behind the wall and burst out when you pass? You're only warning is the creepy chittering getting louder.

Old 10-07-2005, 04:42 PM   #29
Liquidfear

Hey, its a kickass game, although I have one problem with it. I downloaded the windows remake, and I can't get any music at all. Can anyone help me out?
If system specs are nescessary I'll post them

Old 10-07-2005, 07:56 PM   #30
Onimaru

what can i say this game Rocks!!!

after i have finish the game i edited the levels so that i get a lot of flame launcher and a lot of monsters(and i do mean a LOT! of monsters ) and it was great!!! :Brain: i just love burning things up :evil: (but even with an unlimited supply of Flame thrower i still get overun by monsters )
Onimaru is offline                         Send a private message to Onimaru