Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2005, 08:51 PM   #21
Danny252
I have a custom title!

I got wolf 3d free with return to castle wolfenstien free with some pc bits for my dad ^^
but its technically still sold, I believe.
Old 16-04-2005, 08:52 PM   #22
Calamity
Game freak

Since those are all sold you're not going to find people willing to give out links to them.
Calamity is offline                         Send a private message to Calamity
Old 16-04-2005, 08:53 PM   #23
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Calamity@Apr 16 2005, 07:52 PM
Since those are all sold you're not going to find people willing to give out links to them.
You'd be surprised. With a little persistance, you can aquire anything from Final Doom to Halo for free. Unfortunatly, doom downloads tend to get you the shareware version. The full version is a little more elusive. ...also note that, in many cases, getting current games in this type of manner is illegal. Not highly looked upon. Some shareware games and demos support mods and such though, which can be much better than actually buying/stealing a registered version, seeing as alot of online communities devote a significant portion of their time to designing custom maps and the like.
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 16-04-2005, 09:02 PM   #24
Calamity
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by TheGiantMidgit@Apr 16 2005, 02:53 PM
You'd be surprised. With a little persistance, you can aquire anything from Final Doom to Halo for free. Unfortunatly, doom downloads tend to get you the shareware version. The full version is a little more elusive. ...also note that, in many cases, getting current games in this type of manner is illegal. Not highly looked upon.
I know that silly, infact I know where to get every full version game on his list. It's just that this site really looks down on that so I'm not going to feed into it. If people want games for free they should take the time to look them up on their own.
Calamity is offline                         Send a private message to Calamity
Old 16-04-2005, 09:03 PM   #25
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Calamity+Apr 16 2005, 08:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Calamity @ Apr 16 2005, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheGiantMidgit@Apr 16 2005, 02:53 PM
You'd be surprised. With a little persistance, you can aquire anything from Final Doom to Halo for free. Unfortunatly, doom downloads tend to get you the shareware version. The full version is a little more elusive. ...also note that, in many cases, getting current games in this type of manner is illegal. Not highly looked upon.
I know that silly, infact I know where to get every full version game on his list. It's just that this site really looks down on that so I'm not going to feed into that. If people want games for free they should take the time to look them up on their own. [/b][/quote]
Yea, I didn't figure this as a site that would encourage thievery, which is refreshing compared to most.
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 16-04-2005, 11:12 PM   #26
joelster

we are talking about scary games, not free games. although all the games I get are free, but that's not the point, your going off topic :ranting:

Old 16-04-2005, 11:44 PM   #27
BlackMageJawa
Game Wizzard

Rainbow 6 is VERY scary.

No, really. Zombies may be creepy and make you jump, but there is NOTHING scarier than sneaking through a hostage area knowing that at any second you could be picked off in one shot by a terrorist you can't even see.

I find that with most Resi style games you can eventually learn how the designers' minds work- it's obvious when they're setting you up for a scare. With Rainbow, however, the bad guys could be anywhere. And they don't need to shamble close enough to get a bite to finish you off- the can kill you from miles off. And they could be right behind you and you wouldn't know it 'til your brains hit the carpet.
BlackMageJawa is offline                         Send a private message to BlackMageJawa
Old 17-04-2005, 01:18 AM   #28
joelster

the only Tomclancy games I ever played was ghost recon. It is a scary thought not knowing where the enemy is and I was scared to even move around much when I first started playing. I am better now, but the thought still runs through my head that there could be an enemy on the other side of the door waiting to attack surprisingly. And it scares me when it would really happen in real life.

Old 17-04-2005, 02:03 AM   #29
WildZeppelin
Super Freak

Joelster, you want scary snes, but you are noting pc games like doom, wolf3d....

my suggestion, try Realms of the Haunting on PC. Came out mid to late 90s. It's a horror 1st person game that makes games like resident evil and silent hill pee their pants. Highly reccomended if you can find it. I've been looking for a way to get it again, since I borrowed it from an old friend and didn't buy it when I should have. Now you can't get it retail. It's several CDs, so not easily transferred online. Anyway, good luck
WildZeppelin is offline                         Send a private message to WildZeppelin
Old 17-04-2005, 02:47 AM   #30
joelster

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, I GIVE UP. I'VE TRIED AND TRIED. I SEARCHED ABOUT LOTS OF SITE, I'M DESPERATE TO GET THE GAMES I WANT. THE ONLY GAME I GOT ON MY LIST WAS WOLFENSTEIN 3D. I STILL WANT THE OTHERS AND I CAN'T GET THEM ANY WHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH(but I will try to get Realms of the Haunting if I can find it). I WILL NOW GIVE SOMETHING REASONABLE TO ANYONE THAT FINDS ANY OF THE GAMES ON THE LIST AND HOOKS ME UP WITH IT. I AM DESPERATE, I'VE BEEN DESPERATE. THIS IS WHAT I WANT, I WOULD'VE GIVEN UP ABOUT TEN SITES AGO, BUT I'M DESPERATE. I WANT THOSE GAMES.

Closed Thread