Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-09-2005, 07:25 PM   #11
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Here's one!

OK - not the best ever, but still
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 02-09-2005, 10:03 PM   #12
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Sep 2 2005, 06:25 PM
Here's one!

OK - not the best ever, but still
Your such a dweeb.
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 03-09-2005, 02:43 PM   #13
Stebbi
Game Wizzard

-Okay here is one my dad told me. When my dad was six years old he had a younger brother. One night my grampa had been drinking with some friends in their house. And they were all singing some old song untill they all passed out..... in the morning when my dad and his brother woke up grndpa and buddys were still sleeping... soo my dad knew that the first thing they old guys would do when they woke up was too find more booz in the house. So my dad and his brother took an empty wine bottle and filled it up with pee and soup that :angel: :angel: :blink: and hid it behind a door....but the first guy too wake up was grandpa and he was pretty hungover. My dad and his brother ran into they'r bed and waited so grandpa found the bottle and took a nice gulp.....and he spat it all out the pee and the soap ..........my dad got a nasty beating out of this
Stebbi is offline                         Send a private message to Stebbi
Old 03-09-2005, 05:39 PM   #14
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

:tai: that's....just wrong man. :eeeeeh:
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 03-09-2005, 05:47 PM   #15
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Stebbi@Sep 3 2005, 06:43 AM
-Okay here is one my dad told me. When my dad was six years old he had a younger brother. One night my grampa had been drinking with some friends in their house. And they were all singing some old song untill they all passed out..... in the morning when my dad and his brother woke up grndpa and buddys were still sleeping... soo my dad knew that the first thing they old guys would do when they woke up was too find more booz in the house. So my dad and his brother took an empty wine bottle and filled it up with pee and soup that :angel: :angel: :blink: and hid it behind a door....but the first guy too wake up was grandpa and he was pretty hungover. My dad and his brother ran into they'r bed and waited so grandpa found the bottle and took a nice gulp.....and he spat it all out the pee and the soap ..........my dad got a nasty beating out of this
incredibly wrong...just...wrong...

ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 04-09-2005, 03:23 AM   #16
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

Here's one I just remember: I invented a new word - popas. It doesn't mean anything, but we make everyone believe it's a rare illness. I just have to say that it's a black point behind an ear (noone can look behind the ear even if he/she looks at the mirror), and that it's very dangerous. Last time, my friend called her mom at home to check out, and mom was (of course) stunned! LOL
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 04-09-2005, 05:25 PM   #17
eolsunder

couple oldie but goodies..

1) The old good stripper/fat stripper switch. Have a guy on a chair, then a sexy stripper comes out and blindfolds him, then she leaves and the REAL stripper comes out and lap dances him (shes ugly and fat)

2) One time a at a part a friend passed out in the bathroom sitting on the toilet. We picked the lock and poured a whole jar of mustard on his head. After about a half hour when he woke up, he was freaked.

3) Want to be real mean, at a party pass out ex-lax to all the really drunk/high people who have the munchies and say its a candy bar.

mmm seems i have alot of party jokes LOL. must have did alot of partying in the past.

eolsunder is offline                         Send a private message to eolsunder
Old 09-09-2005, 08:58 AM   #18
Mentor
[BANNED]

I had some kid pull the old "flaming bag of muck" one on me. I saw him hiding in the bushes by the side of my house. I picked up the bag and dropped it on his head.

Watched him run around and scream with his head looking like a little bonfire for, maybe, five minutes.

A really good one is to take some aspirin, shave off the serial numbers, and sell it as X. Watch people pretend to get high when they take it.
Mentor is offline                         Send a private message to Mentor
Old 09-09-2005, 11:50 AM   #19
Rinforzando
Forum hobbit

I got a wierd one. A friend of a friend works in a restaurant kitchen. When they come in for work, everyone has to change their shoes, and leave their own ones in a rack. One time, this guy took an ice cream tub and filled it partly with water. Then he took someone's shoes from the rack and placed them in the tub, and put the tub into the deep-freeze. Later, he removes the tub and puts the shoes back in the rack. The result is that the person comes back to find that the bottom of their shoes are encased in blocks of ice.
Old 21-09-2005, 05:44 PM   #20
a1s
Hero Gamer

a certain member of our forum (who will probably try to remain anonimous, unlike myself) has just reminded me of an old joke that is well described on this site.
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s