Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-11-2006, 04:05 AM   #1
KillerLettuce

So I've been following THIS guide to the "T" although the guide seems to have version 0.63 and I have version 0.65.

I've got all the way to the "Download and Installation of Games" section, and as far down as where it asks you to type install into the directory. When I do so it says "illegal command" and does the same for config and setup.

Also when he asks me to type "dir" twice. The same text doesn't come up as he has. I get something like 0 files 0 bytes then below that 3 dir 110,540,800 bytes free. When I type "dir" again I just get the exact same thing as the first time, unlike the author.

Whats wrong? I've been at this for about 2 hours now (not all time spent on this guide).

EDIT: Ok, well I fixed my problem and got the game working. But for some reason in the guide he says to type dir, then cd flash, then dir again. Well for me I had to type dir, cd flash, cd fb, dir. Or something close to that order. Anyone know why, and if it will be a problem installing other games?
KillerLettuce is offline                         Send a private message to KillerLettuce