Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-03-2006, 07:24 PM   #21
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by TheChosen+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheChosen)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>And the winner is: Fifth Power! Fifth Power is the first ever Pay-Per-View Champion![/b]

:Brain: My wrestler is a number one! :Brain:

<!--QuoteBegin-TheChosen

My Comment: Still not a good show. Looks like were going to have to work a little harder...[/quote]
Well, it seems that the people like more the drama than the matches... you have to fill the show with stories about the wrestlers
Old 12-03-2006, 08:05 PM   #22
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Wink

I AM CHAMPION!!!

Nice, I like how that is coming to be (not just because I won the first title ) and quite some effort you put in there, "Mr. President" You could've dropped each participant a PM about this new topic, though... it was sheer coincidence that I found it, since I usually never look into this subforum...

On the subject of match-types: I never was a fan of so called "hardcore"-matches... rings on fire, ladder matches etc is all good fun, but getting constantly wacked over the head with everything but the kitchen sink (and sometimes even that) never felt very amsuing to me... not even like fun to watch.
I think the recent and not so recent deaths of many younger wrestlers from those departments shows, that it obviously ISN'T much fun as well...

P.S.: Just seen it now, I think Mean Machine and I can live with a "demonic" image (since I made him masked instead of painted anyway)...

P.P.S.: www.EWRevenge.com just brings up some other "search"-site...
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 13-03-2006, 07:13 AM   #23
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

w00t. I winned this time.
Old 13-03-2006, 12:16 PM   #24
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Chuck the plant@Mar 12 2006, 08:05 PM
P.P.S.: www.EWRevenge.com just brings up some other "search"-site...
The EWRevenge is a "in-game" website.

TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 13-03-2006, 09:32 PM   #25
Scarface
Newbie.... Not!

Brother Chaos is the first tag team champion with Possession :Brain: :Brain: :Brain:

BTW, I think a handicap match 1 on 2 between Bobbin vs Mean Machine & Black September could make a good show

Old 15-03-2006, 05:30 PM   #26
kajjj
Game freak

I need to find a sponsor for a boob-job. Maybe then the rating will rise!

But I won!!! :w00t:
kajjj is offline                         Send a private message to kajjj
Old 16-03-2006, 04:22 PM   #27
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Quote:
Originally posted by kajjj@Mar 15 2006, 05:30 PM
I need to find a sponsor for a boob-job. Maybe then the rating will rise!

But I won!!! :w00t:
For now, yes.

On next show, il put you to fight against a man!

I got bad news.

If we get one or two more shows with low ratings, USA Network wll stop showing our show.

Put thats not a problem! We can still keep on wrestling. We will just show LIVE events!......with no announcers!!

@Scarface-Nice signature!
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 16-03-2006, 05:05 PM   #28
kajjj
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by TheChosen@Mar 16 2006, 04:22 PM

For now, yes.

On next show, il put you to fight against a man!

I'm already sharpening my nails...
kajjj is offline                         Send a private message to kajjj
Old 18-03-2006, 10:58 AM   #29
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

:blink:

Rock Bottom! We got worst ratings ever!!

Im really busy right now, so the match reports have been made by in-game reporter: The Damien

April 21, 2006. France, Paris.

Fireworks, Cheering, etc.

Tom: Welcome ladies and gentleman to Abandonia Wrestling Show! Im Tom Henrik and alongside me is the Titan.
Titan: Are you ready Tom? Were about to see some hardcore action tonight! Baskov Nevsky challenged Possession into a hardcore match!
Tom: It was all because last week, at the End of the World, when Possession knocked Baskov out with a chair.
Titan: Also, we will see a championship match, when Bobbin is going to face the Mean Machine, the man who won the championship last week.
Tom: Indeed. The last weeks events were horrible: Sebatianos and Mean Machine fought in a inferno match. Mean Machine finished Seb., then he threw a casoline canister in the ring.
Titan: The whole ring burned into ashes, and the medics couldnt find Sebs. body.

Segment 1: 1 vs 1 angle
Mean Machine's music hits. He enters the arena and he approaches the ring.
Announcer: Ladies & Gentleman, please welcome, the Abandonia Superstar: Mean Machine!
Mean Machine grabs up the microphone.
Mean Machine: Last week, at The End of the World, i finished my first great opponent.
Crowd boos.
Mean Machine: He's gone for good. He aint coming back....and thats fine for me.
More boos.
Mean Machine: Tonight, i will face my second challenger: Bobbin.
Cheers.
Tom: Thats true. Bobbin won the match last week, so he has rights for title shot.
Mean Machine: However, he's going down, just like Sebatianos!
Boos.
Mean Machine: SHUT THE **** UP! I am the champion!! You should respect me!! And guess what: I going to be a champion for a loong time!! No one can ever stop me!!! No one....
Bobbin's music hits. He enters the arena and the ring.
Bobbin: Look at that giant, fat, stupid man!
Cheers.
Bobbin: Youre also very ugly man, you know that. Thats why youre wearing that silly metal mask!
More cheers.
Bobbin: Il give you some information, baldie: Im not going down easily. Im fast and you slow. Youre just like your tag team partner. You two are the real missing links of the evolution!
Huge cheers.
Mean Machine: Dont get cocky Bobbin. I have a little surprise for you: You will not have a title match tonight!
Boos.
Mean Machine: Instead of that, you will face me and my Partner, Black September, in a handicap match!!
Tom: What?? Can he really do that?
Bobbin: You cant do that!! You have no power!!
Mean Machine: Yes, i do! I asked the boss, Roddy Piper, to give me a handicap match against you, and he accepted!
Boos and cheers.

Overall: 65%

Segment 2: Match: 1 vs 1: Marlene vs Brother Chaos
Brother Chaos just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Marlene. Marlene drives a thrust kick into the chest of Chaos. There's a two count on the pin. Brother Chaos is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Fallaway slam by Brother Chaos puts down Marlene. Double arm suplex by Brother Chaos connects as Marlene hits hard. Marlene takes a butterfly suplex from Chaos. Marlene kicks Brother Chaos in the gut to reverse the momentum. Massive back suplex! Brother Chaos got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Brother Chaos is in trouble. Marlene Cutter! 1....2....3.

Overall: 51%

Segment 3:Authority Angle
Roddy Piper is in the backstage. He's sitting in a chair behind a desk. Sir Jesse Jack walks in.
Sir Jesse: Piper, what the hell are you doing? You dont have rights to turn a title match into a handicap match!
Piper: The truth is, Jesse, i managed to buy 30% of this company. That gives me some power.
Sir Jesse: This is getting ridicilous Piper!
Piper: Maybe. I need to talk to you about something.
Sir Jesse: About what?
Piper: About the next pay-per-view: HOTU One Night Stand. What kind of matches are you scheducled in that day?
Sir Jesse: Well, were doing it in HOTU style: Raw, Hardcore matches.
Piper: Right, put i hate hardcore matches. Thats why im going to cancel the whole Pay-Per-View!
Boos.
Sir Jesse: Sorry, put you cant do that. Even if you have 30% of PWA, i still control the PPV's.
Piper: Well, even if youre doing it, im going to ruin it.
Sir Jesse: ??
Piper: Im going to build up a team that consist of those who hate HOTU or hardcore matches. Were going to ruin the PPV.
Boos.
Sir Jesse: Thanks for the warning, you freakin scott. Im going to get my own team!
Piper: That gives me an idea! How about if my team & your team will fight at the HOTU One Night Stand main event. If my team wins, this company will be mine. And you will be fired.
Sir Jesse: And if i win?
Piper: The whole company is yours, and you can fire me.
Cheers.
Sir Jesse: Right! Il accept you challenge! You better get your team ready soon.

Overall: 95%

Segment 4: Authority Angle
Piper: It will be ready soon. Tonight, i will pick up first team member.
Piper turns at the camera.
Piper: Tonight: _r.u.s.s., Half-Dollar and um....Mr Hyde II will fight in a triple treat match! The winner of this match will be the first member of my team: Anti HOTU!
Piper leaves the room.
Sir Jesse: What an ***hole!

Overall: 91%

Segment 5:Match: 1 vs 1 hardcore match: Baskov Nevsky vs Possession
Baskov walks into a high dropkick from Possession, almost losing several teeth in the process. Kitchen sink shot (literally) and Baskov gets floored. Second rope flying axe handle, Baskov goes down. One day, Possession might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Hard back suplex on Baskov. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Baskov counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Baskov Nevsky slams Possession onto a trash can lid. Vicious back suplex! Possession got nailed big time! Hooks the leg for a two count. Possession pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. SUPER frankensteiner on Baskov, who hit hard. There's a two count on the pin. Slingshot senton by Possession, crushing the chest cavity of Baskov. Pin, but Baskov is out just before the three count. Baskov Nevsky avoids a Possession avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Possession gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Baskov! Possession counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Possession hits a rolling kick on Baskov. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Brother Chaos comes running down the aisle with a chair! Possession whips Baskov Nevsky into the ropes. Chaos jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Chaos, Baskov, and the chair! Baskov Nevsky staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! The Brotherhood of Darkness are beating down on Baskov Nevsky! The music of Ye Olde Bloodlord hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Possession and Chaos bail out of the ring, leaving Baskov Nevsky down in the ring. Ye Olde Bloodlord may have saved Baskov Nevsky from a brutal beating.

Overall: 69%

Segment 6: Authority Angle
Sir Jesse Jack's music hits, he enters the arena.
Sir Jesse: Baskov! Bloodlord! I see that you two are good friends, and you both hate the Brotherhood of Darkness.
Pause.
Sir Jesse: So here's what im going to do: Im going to put you in a tag team match: Next week: You will face The Brotherhood of Darkness in a title match!
Cheers.

Overall: 65%

Segment 7: Match: 1 vs 1: Mystery Wrestler vs Alfan Tissov Spolovinovit.
MW just WAFFLES Alfan with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Alfan walks into a high dropkick from Mystery Wrestler, almost losing several teeth in the process. MW just WAFFLES Alfan with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Covers for a quick two count. Second rope flying axe handle, Alfan goes down. One day, MW might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Covers for a quick two count. MW drops an elbow...but Alfan Tissov Spolovinovit moves out of the way. Double arm suplex by Alfan Tissov Spolovinovit connects as MW hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Doctor Bomb connects and MW landed hard. MW counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tiger suplex on Alfan. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Alfan Tissov Spolovinovit gets knocked to the ground by MW, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Flying Superkick! 1....2....3.

Overall: 51%

Alfan was just fooling around in this match! He ruined the whole segment!

Segment 8: Interview.
Alfan is walking at the backstage when interviewer stops him.
Interviewer: Alfan, you just lost to a debuted wrestler, who's possibly one of the mysterious things in the wrestling business. What are your tought?
Alfan: When i faced this guy, i had a strange DeJa Vu. Its like i had the same match before. Im very sure that i have fought against Mystery Wrestler before.
Alfan leaves the interviewer.

Overall: 42%

Segment 9: Match: 1 vs 1 vs 1: Mr Hyde II vs Half-Dollar vs _r.u.s.s.
Half-Dolla gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. _r.u.s.s scoops and slams Mr.Hyde II. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Half-Dolla counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Full nelson slam on _r.u.s.s. Big piledriver on Mr.Hyde. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on Half-Dolla. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Half-Dolla reverses a _r.u.s.s hammerlock. Nice piledriver on _r.u.s.s. Mr.Hyde II scores with a standing spinebuster. Mr.Hyde II gets whipped into the corner. Half-Dolla charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Mr.Hyde uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!

Overall: 67%

Segment 10: Match: 1 vs 1 Table Match: Fifth Power vs Mr British
Fifth Power strikes Mr British. Fifth Power goes to suplex Mr British through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. Fifth Power hits a rolling kick on Mr British. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Ninja uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Ninja goes for a splash but Mr British puts the knees up. Mr British pulls Ninja onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. Mr British uses a running dropkick into the corner. Ninja ducks a wild right hand. Lightning kick by Ninja on Mr British. Tor-NADO DDT from Fifth Power, Mr British got planted! Mr British blocks a punch. Ninja takes a chop from Mr British that just STINGS the opponent. Fifth Power powers out of a Mr British headlock. Mr British takes a flying neckbreaker from Fifth Power. Ninja throws Mr British onto the table, then climbs to the top rope...and hits a flying splash to break the table and get the win.

Overall: 53%

Segment 11: Match: 1 vs 2 Handicap Match: Bobbin vs Mean Machine & Black September (Assault & Battery)
Bobbin kicks the leg, knocks September down, and goes to work on it. Implant DDT by Bobbin! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Bobbin crushes Machine with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Bobbin hits a rolling kick on September. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. September backdrops Bobbin out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Black September. Assault & Battery whip Bobbin into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Machine drives a thrust kick into the chest of Bobbin. Massive backbreaker on Bobbin and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Mean Machine scoops up Bobbin. September bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. High Angle DDT by Black September just SPIKES Bobbin down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bobbin just WAFFLES September with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Stun Gun from Mean Machine! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Assault & Battery whip Bobbin into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Covers for a quick two count. September scoops and slams Bobbin. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Bobbin comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Bobbin kicks Mean Machine in the gut to reverse the momentum. Machine walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one of those though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Doctor Bomb connects and Bobbin landed hard. Black September scoops up Bobbin. Machine bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Reverend Bizarre has climbed up onto the apron! Bobbin turns...and falls for the distraction! Mean Machine attacks Bobbin from behind! Bobbin is in trouble. Vader Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Overall: 69%

We got a 2.43 rating for 'Ab. Wrestling Show'!
The attendance level was 428 people.
We made $8560 from ticket sales.

My Comment: My god!

At www.grapplefanatics.net:

There are many regional territories in wrestling, and many workers who while not nationally known, are minor celebrities in these places. For example, in the early 90's, JT Smith was well known in the Tri-State area, but nobody in Atlanta would have heard of him. There are many workers in this situation at the moment - the majority will never make it any further, while a lucky few may well get the breaks they need to become nationally known. One person who i think has what it takes to break through is Bobbin, who has all the talent necessary to become a major player in wrestling. Will he make it? Will injuries, politics, or any one of a number of other things keep him from the top? Nobody knows for sure, but we do know that he has the skills so that if the opportunity arises, he should be capable of taking it.

Merchandise Sales:
1.Sebatianos (34% of total sales)
2.Sir Jesse Jack (29% of total sales)
3.Mean Machine (3% of total sales)
4.Possession (3% of total sales)
5.Fifth Power (3% of total sales)
6.Fruit Punch (3% of total sales)
7.Bobbin (2% of total sales)
8.Black September (2% of total sales)
9.Half-Dollar (2% of total sales)
10.Sir Peter III (2% of total sales)

Other promotions (in other words: Our enemies):
First there is promotions name, then the promotions owner. Image is the current Company image of the company size.

Combat Zone Wrestling
Owner: Roland Alexander
Image:67%
Production values: 50%
Size: Regional
Top 5 superstars: Nate Hatred, Sick Nick Mondo, Balls Mahoney, Samoa Joe & PJ Friedman

East Coast Wrestling Association
Owner: Jim Kettner
Image: 47%
Production Values: 45%
Top 5 superstars: Xavier, Abunai, Simon Diamond, Johnny Kashmere, J.R. Ryder

Entertaiment Pro Wrestling
Owner: Mick Foley
Image: 50%
Production Values: 60%
Size: cult
Top 5 superstars: Jerry Lynn, Chyna, Taiyo Kea, Jezze Esterio & Laura Dark

Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling
Owner: Dave Republic
Image: 30%
Top 5 Superstars: Honky Tonk Man, Funaki, Chad Collyer, Moondog Manson, Michelle Starr

Federation De Lutte Internationale
Owner: Victor Quinonez
Image: 38%
Size: Cult
Top 5 Superstars: Ken Shamrock, Masato Tanaka, Glenn Gilberti, B.G. James, Juvi Guerrera

Heartland Wrestling Association
Owner: Les Thatcher
Image: 51%
Production Values: 50%
Top 5 Superstars: Steve Bradley, BJ Whitmer, Matt Stryker, Hoss, AJ.

IWA Mid-South
Owner: Ian Rotten
Image: 17%
Production Values: 40%
Top 5 Superstars: Jinsei Shinzaki, Air Paris, Chris Sabin, Jorge Estrada, Shirley Doe

Jersey All Pro Wrestling
Owner: Fat Frank Iadevaia
Imag: 90%
Production Values: 35%
Size: Small
Top 5 Superstars: Blue Meanie, Balls Mahoney, Danny Maff, Monsta Mack, Alx Rotten

Major League Wrestling
Owner: Court H. Bauer
Image: 59%
Top 5 Superstars: Masato Tanaka, Raven, Jerry Lynn, Juvi Guerrera, Sabu

New Era Pro Wrestling
Owner: Ed Schmitt
Image: 48%
Production Values: 18%
Top 5 Superstars: Alcatraz, Andre Baker, KidRageous, Molsonn, J-Rocc

NWA Total Nonstop Action
Owner: Jerry Jarret
Image: 67%
Production Values: 75%
Size: National
Top 5 Superstars: Jeff Jarrett, Sting, Vince Russo, Raven, Jerry Lynn,

NWA Wildside
Owner: Todd Gordon
Image: 95%
Production Values: 55%
Top 5 Superstars: Tony Mamaluke, David Flair, Justin Credible, Julio Dinero, Shark Boy

Phoenix Championship Wrestling
Owner: Donnie B.
Image: 64%
Production Values: 26%
Top 5 Superstars: Frankie Kazarian, Chi Chi Cruz, Eric Justice, Harley Lewis, Izzy.

Pro Wrestling Iron
Owner: Frank Murdoch
Image: 20%
Top 5 Superstars: Ikuto Hidaka, Michael Modest, Amazing Red, Donovan Morgan, Kaz Hayashi

Ring of Honor
Owner: Rob Feinstein
Image: 65%
Top 5 Superstars: Raven, Low Ki, Steve Corino, Christopher Daniels, Mikey Whipwreck

Stampede Wrestling of Calgary
Owner: Stu Hart
Image: 50%
Production Values: 50%
Top 5 Superstars: Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Spanky, Bruce Hart, Jimmy Yang

World League Wrestling
Owner: Harley Race
Image: 27%
Top 5 Superstars: Balls Mahoney, Richard Slinger, Chris Sabin, Tito Ortiz, Steve Bradley

World Wrestling Entertaiment
Owner: Linda McMahon
Image: 62%
Production Values: 100%
Size: Global
Top 5 Superstars: The Rock, Triple H, Chris Jericho, Steve Austin, Vince McMahon

World XTreme Wrestling
Owner: Afa The Wild Samoan
Image: 25%
Production Values: 18%
Top 5 Superstars: Tommy Suede, Boogalou, Lee Great, Wenzel, Tracy Brooks

Xtreme Pro Wrestling
Owner: Rob Black
Image: 24%
Top 5 Superstars: Glenn Gilberti, Konnan, Juvi Guerrera, Ron Killings, Scott Hall

Here's some taste of the HOTU One Night Stand:
We will hire some of the most legendary wrestler to complete in matches:

Sebatianos vs Hulk Hogan

The Brotherhood of Darkness (Brother Chaos & Possession) vs The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk)

Mean Machine vs Vader

Fifth Power vs Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Alfan Tissov Spolovinovit vs Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Fifth Power vs The Ultimate Warrior

Sir Peter III vs Lex Luger

HOTU Crusaders (Sir Jesse Jack's team) vs Anti HOTU (Roddy Piper's team)

Any suggestions?
Old 18-03-2006, 01:03 PM   #30
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Road Warrior Hawk died some years ago...
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant