Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 03:40 AM   #1
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

I have been No-PM'd. I have no idea, and I think for people like me that haven't a clue as to why there should be a "This is why you are a loser box" (only with a less demeaning title, of course) in the My controls or something, kind of like pm, where people who do this type of crap can tell you why they did it to you.

It's kinda rude, to do this with no warning. Like waking up to find that one of the high-up employees to the company you work at has confiscated all the TVs in your house...
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 11-08-2005, 04:48 AM   #2
Lonely Vazdru
Super Freak

Yeah ! Please your majesty, let your humble retainers know why they are being punished so they can behave properly after contemplating their mistakes. And if you can find some measure of forgiveness and let Blast have his personnal messenger working again, i'll be very grateful. We have to communicate via e-mail which is pretty annoying.

Damn ! I hate being such an unctuous weasel, but since we can't get things straight with a good old one on one, i guess i have to. :whistle:
Lonely Vazdru is offline                         Send a private message to Lonely Vazdru
Old 11-08-2005, 08:01 AM   #3
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

As we removed his PM abilities (temporarily) we can't inform him over it. Once he get it back, we will tell him why he lost it.

Stating it in this topic would only be double the punishment.
Old 11-08-2005, 08:11 AM   #4
a1s
Hero Gamer

can't you just tell him here? :blink: .
I mean if he doesn't want to keep it a secret, and you shouldn't (why, this would help us to understand what not to do, so it's beneficial), why not just tell him?
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 11-08-2005, 09:28 PM   #5
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Aug 11 2005, 03:01 AM
As we removed his PM abilities (temporarily) we can't inform him over it. Once he get it back, we will tell him why he lost it.

Stating it in this topic would only be double the punishment.
Oh, you guys did it then? When will it wear off? You can at least tell me that much...
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 11-08-2005, 10:15 PM   #6
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

In a matter of days. If you behave.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:00 AM   #7
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Does this mean I was misbehaving? Hmmm... yes, I guess that must have been it, as minimal as it was.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:34 PM   #8
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

Quote:
Originally posted by a1s@Aug 11 2005, 02:11 AM
can't you just tell him here? :blink: .
I mean if he doesn't want to keep it a secret, and you shouldn't (why, this would help us to understand what not to do, so it's beneficial), why not just tell him?
Plus, we could make fun of him. The way I see it, that's a win-win situation!
Old 12-08-2005, 04:26 PM   #9
Braindead
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via ICQ to Braindead Send a message via MSN to Braindead

You're right the group name is kinda wrong chosen, I should've named it otherwise.
The reason why we revoke a right or warn a user is not something we will (ever) discuss in public but we will give you the reasoning after we grant the right back to you so you can avoid it in the future.

I'm tempted to lock this thread now and if somebody else than blastradius posts in this thread I will lock it.

As Tom said, just be calm, it's a matter of days to get it back if you behave.
Braindead is offline                         Send a private message to Braindead
Old 12-08-2005, 06:37 PM   #10
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Wow, that's interesting. Is there an automated process for this, or is it particular person chosen? If its particular to persons, I don't need to know who, or anything.
Closed Thread