Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-04-2019, 02:37 PM   #1
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Avengers - Endgame

Or let's be honest, the proper title should be Avengers Infinity War Part 2.

And it is pretty Average, to the point you question, are they the Avengers, or the Averages?

And no, there is no time-travel. They go into a paralel universe.
Which still does not explain how the asgardians are alive again, given they went extinct before the Snap. Maybe they are Samuel Jackson reincarnated, because he did not reprise his role.

Well, don't mind that, because Captain America is gay.

At least you don't have to worry about Captain Marble, as she does nothing in her screentime.

Watch out, Scarlet Johanson just left the building. For good.
Old 27-04-2019, 06:42 PM   #2
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

I did not watch Avengers Movies...

It reminds me of the Thanos Saga in which he manages to obtain the Infinite Stones from the various Cosmic Beings as In-Betweener and Elders of the Universe (Comics).

Looking at the Movie Synopsis, it seemed like a rough adaptation from Comics to Cinema.

People may have liked the Movies, but for those who know how the story went, or the “true” story, fans may have hated these adaptations as was the case with the Transformers franchise.

Well, at least for me, I lost nothing by not watching the Avengers Infinity War and Transformers franchise. It saved me time, annoyance and maybe boredom.

Curiously, I enjoyed watching latest film of Thor, which featured a Valkyrie and also the “fake” Cosmic Being Grandmaster, one of the Elders of the Universe, Surtur and Hela the Goddess of Death. In this film, scenes occur in which Odin passes away, Asgard is destroyed and Thor loses one of his eyes.

I will clarify: the Grandmaster that exists in the Thor movie is a fraud, because it is not a Cosmic Being with Cosmic Powers, but only an Alien with a lot of political and financial power. Nothing more than that.

Thus, this Grandmaster is not one of the Ancients of the Universe as his analogue in Comics. Unfortunately, the adaptations are not always “faithful” to the originals. *shrug*

Well, it can be helped... *shrug*

Last edited by Japo; 01-05-2019 at 08:24 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 30-04-2019, 11:07 PM   #3
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Well, I liked Transformers 2, and this Bumblebee movie...
Although wondering what could be the continuity in the Baysplosion franchsie.

Btw, I think transformers would be the ultimate life forms. They lackall problems puny humans have.
Old 17-05-2019, 08:30 PM   #4
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post

Well, I liked Transformers 2, and this Bumblebee movie...
Although wondering what could be the continuity in the Baysplosion franchsie.

Btw, I think transformers would be the ultimate life forms. They lackall problems puny humans have.
I also really liked the Bumblebee movie.

What was curious is that the appearance of the Blitzwing (Triple Changer) was a kind of clone of Starscream (G1). At first, I thought Starscream had been prematurely destroyed in the movie... For the relief (and happiness) of the Megatron...

Well, no problem for the Galvatron!