Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
Gargantuan Orangutan
Super Freak

Default ISO Art

Thanks Ermuli.

Paco, there was no reason to remove ISO Art link. There was no reason for that. If you keep this pettiness up I'm going to contact the true owners of Abandonia (Studentis) and have this whole project re-evaluated or worst case: shut down. Most likely you won't have a part in it anymore, despite what placement you've been given by the post-Kosta corruption. You weren't suppose to remove those links and here you are again removing them. Neither of us is suppose to remove links unless it's definitive that links are actually bad.
Gargantuan Orangutan is offline                         Send a private message to Gargantuan Orangutan
Old 09-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargantuan Orangutan View Post
Thanks Ermuli.

Paco, there was no reason to remove ISO Art link. There was no reason for that. If you keep this pettiness up I'm going to contact the true owners of Abandonia (Studentis) and have this whole project re-evaluated or worst case: shut down. Most likely you won't have a part in it anymore, despite what placement you've been given by the post-Kosta corruption. You weren't suppose to remove those links and here you are again removing them. Neither of us is suppose to remove links unless it's definitive that links are actually bad.
Could you please take this discussion some other place? I don't believe the appropriate place for this is within a thread for a game.
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak
Old 09-10-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
Gargantuan Orangutan
Super Freak

I'm not going to sleek around in the darkness while evil overlords rule. Truth comes out in the light. Besides, this was a settled issue before, but obviously nothing has changed. TOTAL DISRESPECT AS USUAL. People have the right to know how this whole project is being mismanaged.
Gargantuan Orangutan is offline                         Send a private message to Gargantuan Orangutan
Old 09-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
I'm not going to sleek around in the darkness while evil overlords rule. Truth comes out in the light. Besides, this was a settled issue before, but obviously nothing has changed. TOTAL DISRESPECT AS USUAL. People have the right to know how this whole project is being mismanaged and run by power maniacs.
Now... how is it a 'Total Disrespect' and to who, exactly?
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak
Old 09-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
Gargantuan Orangutan
Super Freak

If you want to discuss this further start a thread for it, go ahead. I'm going to be busy finding the right lawyer to contact Studentis. It's self-explanatory what I'm talking about. An agreement was previously made and it's being broken again.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
If you want to discuss this further start a thread for it, go ahead. I'm going to be busy finding the right lawyer to contact Studentis. It's self-explanatory what I'm talking about. An agreement was previously made and it's being broken again.
Now... what agreement was this exactly?

Edit: Split posts into a new thread.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:34 PM   #7
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Sorry for the double post, yet I felt this was necessary for me to say.

Gargantuan Orangutan, would it be reasonable for me to ask you not to upload or link any ISOs which have been provided by me to Abandonia on your site 'ISO Art'. The reason for this is well, I don't consider myself affiliated with 'ISO Art', and therefore, don't wish any of my offerings to turn up there. I hope this is fine with you?
Old 09-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #8
Gargantuan Orangutan
Super Freak

Of course, that's entirely your choice. I haven't even updated the site in months for health reasons, and haven't added anything from here either (which is pretty rare anyway).

But when ISO Art is active it typically generates much more downloading activity than ISO Cellar, so there's a downside if you're looking to get your uploads distributed and used.

ISO Art isn't a clique or a club, it's just a place to list ISO uploads.

Sounds like you may have been exposed to some of Paco's Anti-ISO Art propaganda. I've never listed something that someone didn't want me list. It enrages Paco that ISO Art existed before ISO Cellar, and that I started both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
Sorry for the double post, yet I felt this was necessary for me to say.

Gargantuan Orangutan, would it be reasonable for me to ask you not to upload or link any ISOs which have been provided by me to Abandonia on your site 'ISO Art'. The reason for this is well, I don't consider myself affiliated with 'ISO Art', and therefore, don't wish any of my offerings to turn up there. I hope this is fine with you?

Last edited by Gargantuan Orangutan; 09-10-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:32 PM   #9
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
It's self-explanatory what I'm talking about.
It is not. Explain your behavior. NOW.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 PM   #10
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Sounds like you may have been exposed to some of Paco's Anti-ISO Art propaganda.
Not at all, I'm just very protective of what I provide.