Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-07-2005, 01:04 PM   #11
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

I was numb with fear. The big guy threw me down to the porch...
- Wha' tha hell are ya doin' here in the middle of tha night? I though we agreed on phone... Say, I though yo are in Europee...
My head was buzzing to digest the new informations. So this guy thinks I'm somebody else. So he talked on phone to somebody, and he thinks that....hmmmm :evil:
- I came back, to check on you guys - I said with faked confidence on my face. I hoped this was the right thing to say.
- Okay Mr. Kukharev, it's your time. - he said and tured to his college.
Kukharev? Oh hell, he thinks I'm Kukharev. I began to sweat and my mouth dried out. Then suddenly I looked up and my heart skipped a beat. IT WAS THAT HOUSE. I was standing in front of the house I showed...um...myself. There must be the diary inside.
I had to do something to get that book...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 09-07-2005, 01:19 PM   #12
Sameeralord
Game freak

Few years back when one of my friends forced be come to martial arts classes I never thought that this would come handy. I thought martial arts was a fun thing to do and I would never use it as self defense in real life . The main reason for this was that I'm normally a calm person who gets on well with lot of people. Finally the day has come. My master has taught be before a fight you have to be fully pumped up. With enormous rage I ran to one of the bad men and gave a round house kick. He just fell unconsious to the ground immedialtely. The other guy left had a medium build and looked tough. He grabbed me by the shoulder. I stepped on his foot and then got out of his grip. I didn't hesitate one moment listening to his swearings as I gave him a jumping flying kick. As expected he fell down flat. Wow self defense is really something I said to my self and ran for the book
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 09-07-2005, 01:34 PM   #13
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I Fell Over. Another attacker (a third man that appeared from nowhere) had swiped my legs. I now lay face down on the porch I was swallowing dust and could hear the man approaching. What to do?

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 09-07-2005, 01:59 PM   #14
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

With extreem speed I jumped up and fell into the stance my master thought me. But it was too late. A rather big Desert Eagle was pointed right to my head.
- Good evening, Mr. Steevens. How nice to see you - I heard, and the man stepped out from the shadows. He was rather skinny, short black hair, skinny face and a very expensive suit and tie. I didn't move a step, I remained in the stance.
- Who the hell are you? - I asked with mixed feelings. My mind was burning.
- OH, you don't know me. Excuse me, I'm Jevgenyij Ivanovich, Russian Intelligence. And you are Alexander Steevens, I presume. - he was surprisingly calm. He knew me. But... how? What's going on here? What did I got into?

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 09-07-2005, 05:45 PM   #15
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

"Don't bother to understand," the man said to me. "I guess you never heard of time travell before. We know who you will become. You will be the bumbling fool who will cross the path of Kukharov about a week in the future - at least you should be that man. I don't know why you're here tonight. You shouldn't be. The profile says you will not meet Kukharov until next Saturday, so I guess be better get you out of here while there is still time."

So they are time travelers as well (just like my future self). And they know about me and Kukharov (whoever he is). And this misterious person will be here tonight. How does a Russian agent fit into all this?

"Take him upstairs and make sure he doesn't come down. If he does the history line might collapse and that's bad for everybody. We have destroyed a city or two in our time, but to destroy the entire time-space continium would be a bit too much even for us," the man said with a cynical smile on his face.

One of the thugs I kicked just a few moments before turned towards me and gave me a hard upercut which knocked me on the ground. He grabbed me and dragged me up the stairs. At lest I'll be closer to the diary I was suppose to find.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 10-07-2005, 08:48 AM   #16
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

The man took me upstairs and dropped me on a sofa. My head was aching, from outside and from the inside too. "Time-space continuum? Time Travel? Kukharev? Russians? Oh my god, that's too much. What do they want from me? I ain't do anything... Okay, okay Alexander, pull yourself together! I said to me from the future...arh... I'll never get used to this , I need to find that diary or what. Let's see." I started to walk around the room, the thugs seemed to be vanished so I had no difficulties. I rummaged through the entire room but find nothing. As I was wondering on my next move I saw...

Old 10-07-2005, 09:17 AM   #17
JudgeDeadd
Super Freak

...a rat, crawling out of a hole. I looked into the hole and saw something in it, but I couldn't see what i t is.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:43 AM   #18
a1s
Hero Gamer

not being able to see what it was, I tried to reach into the hole (I would like to see how you would have fared in a situation like this- time travel, russians, misterios *they*, and adding insult to injury I was traped in Kukharevs house...). my hand touched someting paperish, I allmost thought my luck came back to me, but as soon as I grabed it something bit me.
when i realised I was somehow poisoned it was too late, my whole arm became swollen and was burning with pain, what ensued was about 5 minutes of agony, and just as I was about to pass out... I woke up.
It was 3.30 a.m and as soon as I calmed down I heard my home phone repeatedly ringing.I walked to the dining hall and took the reciever. Person in the other end was taking huge breaths. I straight away asked Who he was though I was experiencing a strange feeling of deja vu. He replied telling his name is A2s...
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 11-07-2005, 08:45 AM   #19
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Sorry for not adding anything new to this, but I just want to say that I am stunned by the quality of this story, excellent stuff everyone. k:
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 12-07-2005, 09:03 PM   #20
a1s
Hero Gamer

*bump* (everything below is a doublepost in spirit, even though it technicaly isn't. feel free to ignore it)

Quote:
He replied telling his name is A2s..
- I know this would seem silly - I said, feeling in exactly that way- but you wouldn't happen to be from the future?
the answer confirmed my worst fears- I was going crazy. the voice said:
-yes, and I'm also [/i]you[/i]. if you don't believe me...
-I believe you.
-wait - he said- what do you know?
-well nothing realy, just that Khuerev was going to summon some sort of aliens.
-Kukharev. and you have to stop him.
- right... how exactly do I do that?
- well first of all you'll need access to Kukharevs machinery, than act according to circumstances.
- wait! If you're from the future how can we have this conversation? -but he allready hung up.
And so there I was, sitting in front of the phone, wondering if I needed to call my psychoteraphist, or just go back to sleep...
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s