Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-02-2005, 12:32 AM   #1
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

I think the name of the game was Castle Master, or Castle Quest, ...Castle something. It was 1st person, and your attack was left clicking, or right clicking, and you shoot rocks. It was inside a castle, and it was 3D, but HORRID graphics, and you had to collect pennicles, for some reason...It was fun when I was little. My first game, but I cant rememner the name to download it!! I KNOW it's gotta be abandonware. It was on a diskette LOL (not that that means anything)
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 10-02-2005, 12:34 AM   #2
JJXB
Pi-voh

it was castle master, it came with the 3d construction kit on commodore 64 so i remember it well
JJXB is offline                         Send a private message to JJXB
Old 10-02-2005, 12:36 AM   #3
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Heh, thats the name. It was an awesome game, I had it on my C64 too.. Man I miss that thing. Thanks!, i'd request it to be on here too. It's a fun game, but kinda boring after a while.
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 10-02-2005, 12:37 AM   #4
JJXB
Pi-voh

i rememeber that 3d construction kit also had an instruction video with it as well :P
JJXB is offline                         Send a private message to JJXB
Old 10-02-2005, 01:42 AM   #5
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Hahaa yeh! I could never get that thing to run though, I had some problem, but I could never get it to work. Maan, I remember that game so much. Scared me the hell out when I see those monsters in a room. And man, cheeze! I'd risk my life for a piece of cheeze. If we could get that game on the site, that'd be great. If someone could find the construction kit with it that'd rock. I think a lot of Abandonites would enjoy playing around with it and the game. Shouldnt be too much, the entire game is under 1 MB.
Old 21-02-2005, 01:09 PM   #6
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Heyhey all. I was wondering if there is a listed request for Castle Master 1? I have the game, I know it's abandonware (HOTU has it) and I could also supply a review. Its up to the VIP's. Cause this site is for quality abandonware. And my opionion is just 1 man's opionion. You guys think it's quality enough to be added? ^^
Old 21-02-2005, 01:28 PM   #7
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

Is this the game?
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 21-02-2005, 06:05 PM   #8
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Aha, yes, yes thats the game exactly. I didn't even bother with Mobygames, cause I saw HOTU with it for download. Hrrm, ahh well. Thanks for guiding me in the correct direction. ^^ You can see where I got my wrong information, in thinking this game is abandoned. Well, if ever it becomes abandoned, i'd love to do it. Instead, do you have a list of games that the site needs, but dosent have reviews for? I think ive seen it in the forum somewhere, but I cannot relocat the post that had the link in it.
Old 21-02-2005, 06:29 PM   #9
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

here, although i don't know if it has been updated recently... Of course you are free to upload any game you deem worthy AND that is abandoned.
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 21-02-2005, 09:33 PM   #10
El Pollo
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBackAlleySka@Feb 21 2005, 07:05 PM
I didn't even bother with Mobygames, cause I saw HOTU with it for download. Hrrm, ahh well. Thanks for guiding me in the correct direction. ^^ You can see where I got my wrong information, in thinking this game is abandoned. Well, if ever it becomes abandoned, i'd love to do it.
Mobygames doesn't sell any games. They just collect reviews & other information about games (Like IMDB does with movies). So the fact that there's a review for this game on Mobygames doesn't mean, that it's still sold. Indeed I think, that this game is abandoned and could be uploaded.
El Pollo is offline                         Send a private message to El Pollo