Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 14-05-2004, 12:32 AM   #11
I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate
Abandonia nerd

still not good enuff c'mon.. as childish jokes go Danny's was funny ....
so i am going to stand by this ..... Kosta i will take danny's punishment ... Deduct the posts from me and title me spam master.. Danny will learn his lesson.. dont worry i will make sure he never spams again!!
I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate is offline                         Send a private message to I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate
Old 14-05-2004, 04:55 AM   #12
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Yeah...

I lol'ed when I read the lines he wrote.
No-one was harmed by this, right?
Old 14-05-2004, 07:05 AM   #13
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

This might seem harse but I say it's also fair. As young as Danny is he needs to understand the difference between being a productive member of a community and spamming. I understand he is young and does not have the expertise to help when others are having problems and I certainly will not hold that against him (or anyone else). I don't even mind when his contribution to the board is limited to making the odd nonsensical post (it's funny I admit) but I object to when that odd post becomes a flood of spam only meant to increase his total post count. Since he is this young the time to intervene is now. Now he can still learn that that other people find such useless post annoying and he can learn how to behave on a board.
I hope this incident will not make Danny leave this board. It was never my intention to do that. But he has been warned in the past and it has not helped. Anyway he has his post reduction and no doubt learned his lesson. For me this topic is closed (for now).
Rabyd Rev -- 2 Timothy 2:15
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles
Old 14-05-2004, 09:15 AM   #14
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

Your fancy words justify nothing!! The result is still the same: he has probably left the board by now...bravo Picard you have kicked out one of Abandonia's oldest and funniest members :x :x
I don't have a personal problem with picard, i'm pointing the finger at him because it was his idea to reduce his post count.Remember picard that 12 year olds are vulnerable.
This post is aggressive because we all need to draw a conclusion from our own behaviour.
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 14-05-2004, 09:50 AM   #15
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

OK, its restored. Let's not make wars out of it. He'll be back, don't worry. Closing this topic now....
Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta
Closed Thread