Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #961
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

The weird guy is the only use for them currently, I beleive.

And NS13 is a mjor game addition where the level at which you can do the Naughty Sorceress quest rises from 11 to 13, and new quests have been implemented to fill the gap. Other bits of the game, such as the Bounty Hunter Hunter have also been updated.

I'm doing one of the new quests and it's really good, in a complex and inventive way.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 01-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #962
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

Sorry to bump in, but is someone else still playing this? (besides Fawfulhasfury, Tervez and myself)

I only need another 120000 meat to get the golden meat stack trophy, then I'll ascend by the 3rd time; it took me a long time to make this run, but I've accomplished some good things, I got a few new trophies and I'm still aiming to get at least another 2; I also learned a few things (you guys probably already knew them but they are new to me and keep me going there practically everyday )

Well, see you around fellow "loathers"
Shrek is offline                         Send a private message to Shrek
Old 02-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #963
Tervez
Never Compromise

You're going for Golden Meat Stack? Oof. How long you've been doing it? Have any tips to share? The only really annoying trophy I've done is Gourdcore, and GMS seems ten times harder than that.
Tervez is offline                         Send a private message to Tervez
Old 02-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #964
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

I've been doing this for a very long time... As HC Oxi, I only get 50 adventures per day and right now I get around 20000 to 25000 meat per day with that number of adventures It is indeed a little bit boring, but since I'm very close - I have 933000 meat now, only 67000 more to go and that's about another 3 days; I'm really excited with it and going there everyday; I try not to waste any adventures. My bounty hunter trousers and helmet also help a little bit to get items, but I can only get cash from them from auto-selling. Even so it's not bad, I can make near 5000 just for selling the stuff I get in one day. The meatspout staff is also an important item to have and the cocoabo is the best familiar to get some extra cash (and mine is buffed to 30 pounds now). And the best place to get meat is the castle in the sky...

Worst than this is trying to get the 100 bones for the misshapen animal... I'm still missing about 14 bones for it, and I quit trying to get them after spending 200 adventures and only getting 1 bone from the ones I still didn't had...

Good luck to you all, fellow "loathers"
Old 03-01-2008, 01:49 PM   #965
Tervez
Never Compromise

You're getting the GMS in HCO, have gotten some of the Bounty Hunter gear, and don't have those passive increases to boost your meat/item drops?

Damn, I nearly want you to adopt my babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
... the cocoabo is the best familiar to get some extra cash (and mine is buffed to 30 pounds now)
That would actually be Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot, but as it costs an assload of meat and just does what Cocoabo does somewhat better, Cocoabo might be better in the short run.

Thanks for the tips, I'll probably get GMS in my next run or when I've permed some +meat drop% skills.
Old 20-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #966
Tervez
Never Compromise

I apologize for the double post, but I thought this deserves an own message.

While it was fun for a while to be in the clan, let's face it, there aren't many of us here, and most are inactive.

As such, I've decided to join a another clan. I'll probably leave today or tomorrow.

This doesn't mean I wont be active in this topic: I'll still regularly check if there's any new messages here.
You may also ask me any help either here or by Kolmail: Nick is still Tervez (#1098532).

Happy loathing everyone!
Old 16-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #967
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

Nobody else is playing this besides me

Even Fawfulhasfury stopped...
I wanted to open the clan dungeons and reach Hobopolis, but it's going to take me forever to do it alone - it takes 10.000.000 meat just to dig the dungeons, and another 1.000.000 to open them; I only have 2.000.000 at the moment (which I can't touch because I recently ascended in Bad Moon ).

Oh well, sorry for the "cry out loud"... Happy Crimbo, anyway
Old 22-12-2008, 03:39 AM   #968
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

I haven't stopped. I took a long break because it got boring day after day, and thanks to my Crimbo Elf, I can do that. I always dust myself off for a new round of adventures every Crimbo.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 20-10-2009, 11:18 PM   #969
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

Hey guys, I know none of you is playing this at the moment, but I wanted to warn you that I finally managed to gather 10000000 meat (actually, it was more like 10250000 :bleh: - and it took me about an year to save...); with 10000000 meat, I "dug" the clan dungeons... The other 250000 were enough to open the slime tube...
I'd like to open "Hobopolis", but there are two factors which kept me from doing it:
1st: it takes another 1000000 meat and it will take me almost another month to gather
2nd: to get the clan bonus it must be finished in 1 day, and it takes about 1400 adventures/turns to finish... that means it should be played with at least 5 people, each able to play about 300 adventures in a single day...

Anyway, if any of you is interested in trying the slime tube, please be my guest :thumbs: - by the way: be careful with "being covered in slime" (you'll understand what I mean when and if you try it ), and if any of you wants to try Hobopolis (even if we can't finish it in 1 day and claim the clan reward), just let me know

Have fun guys
Old 22-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #970
Saccade
[BANNED]

Holy cow, man - That's dedication..!

I tried out Evony a while ago and they've been sending me emails, every 5-7 days, saying:
"If you come back to play within 3 days, we'll give you 100,000 materials and a return pack worth 30U$D" for free!"

Why would you want to spend $30 on it in the first place?!
Saccade is offline                         Send a private message to Saccade