Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-11-2012, 02:35 PM   #31
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Take a look at the thread title. It clearly says April Fools' Day 2012. The game does not exist.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 16-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #32
Scatty
Treasure hunter

There seem to be a lot of people who land in this thread through searching for the download of it on the net, though. It's one of the most top links in the search results
Tells one what the guys at Blizzard missed on with their decision...
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 21-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #33
tokoloshe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthHelmet86 View Post
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and download (if available)
You are retard and this aint funny! I am waiting like an IDIOT until some of the selfish cretins that actualy have this game release it and you come with crap like this. I hope you will burn in hell for this.
tokoloshe is offline                         Send a private message to tokoloshe
Old 21-02-2013, 06:31 PM   #34
tokoloshe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
I actually remember someone on a Russian retro gaming forum contacted the guy who claims to own the leaked game, and the reason for not making it public appears to be that he had promised his friend who gave him the leak to never share it. This promise doesn't seem to cover posting playthrough teasers on YouTube though :P

Personally I have no opinion on how plausible the whole story is. I'd have much preferred if Blizzard decided to officially release their old betas as a present for all the fans someday (Starcraft beta versions - not the leaked one, but earlier builds that are only known from screenshots - would've been awesome). But chances for that seem pretty slim for now.
Yes That was me
tokoloshe is offline                         Send a private message to tokoloshe
Old 21-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #35
tokoloshe

If someone have doubts that this game actually exist I can clear this out. One copy is in Russia and as far as I know that guy is an ass and would not let it out. Second is in Japan and to get this information it cost me about 45 hours of clear time. I think there could be more of them but people would keep it to them self. I bet Blizzard have they own release but they will not confirm it neither decline. This game starting to be a bit like Holy Grail for me as I am looking to get coppy about 5 years now. I hope it will once come on light and we will be able to play it. Until them I will carry my quest
Old 22-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #36
Capo
Unconventional member

Im with you, i really want to play this game.

Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo
Old 22-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #37
Tomekk
Master of Orion

Send a message via Yahoo to Tomekk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokoloshe View Post
You are retard and this aint funny! I am waiting like an IDIOT until some of the selfish cretins that actualy have this game release it and you come with crap like this. I hope you will burn in hell for this.
With that kind of attitude, and especially for failing to read the thread title, I sincerely hope you'll never get to play it.

"that's what all jrpgs are about

0: intro
1: talk talk cry talk talk graphics talk talk,
2: boring jrpg generic turn based combat
3: walk map
4: goto 1 12390482309 times
5: outro"
- _r.u.s.s.
Tomekk is offline                         Send a private message to Tomekk
Old 09-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #38
antonishlol
Lurker

nice
antonishlol is offline                         Send a private message to antonishlol
Old 26-08-2016, 11:38 AM   #39
Default Broken link or not downloadable?

Hi Abandonia!

Just wondering - this game has the "Get it" link to it, but when I click it, I get redirected to this forum. Is it a broken link, or is the game not downloadable any more?

Keep up the god work guys - kep reviewing and adding games!

Old 26-08-2016, 05:36 PM   #40
Capo
Unconventional member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hi Abandonia!

Just wondering - this game has the "Get it" link to it, but when I click it, I get redirected to this forum. Is it a broken link, or is the game not downloadable any more?

Keep up the god work guys - kep reviewing and adding games!
The guy who has the game never released it, sorry.

Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo