Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-09-2017, 08:37 AM   #501
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Exclamation God, Jesus Christ, is number one.

Thank God that we did not get by Hurricane Harvey. These days we are fortunate and thank God for that!

However through our lives we have lived a hard life half in apartments. From bad weathers to robbery and even physically bruised, we have had a hard life.

The good news is my mother finally got a home and a relatively happy life these days. She worked the hardest between all of us 5 combined.

I personally was once homeless for 2 to 3 years living from shelter to shelter mostly. However there were times when I slept on the pavements.

My two sisters are good kids. They graduated officially from Universities. Both of them also had a hard life growing up. I love all of us 5.

My dad also had a hard life losing riches when we were in the war.

The bad news is the bad weather is now in Alabama currently.

So please watch the news to see if your area needs evacuating.

Always have your cellphone ready.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 01-09-2017, 05:01 PM   #502
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Nguyen Khoa Tien is taking a break.

For those of you who have been following the news. 77040 is in the clear today. McDonald's is open again and I have my daily double at last!!! My uncle Steven Diem Vu who is on call for work stopped by to buy me some foods from Kroger who was opened yesterday and McDonald's Hazelnut Ice Coffee today.

So not everyone is back to work full time yet especially since there is a chemical plant news of a dangerous fumes or something. In other areas of Texas houses are continuing to be submerged and people are without food and water.

If you have nothing to do and you are stuck in your house please continue to be patient. You can download this Windows game. It is free! Enjoy the game and be patient. Always have your cell ready to call for help. Others were told to get on top of roofs and wait for the helicopter rescues.

Please check The RedCross in your area for volunteer help.

Thank you to the Sirs who work in helping to organize the rescues with the volunteers.

To those who have been hit hard, please be paitent for rebuild. When I was homeless it took me 20 years to finally get a home with my families. Obviously I am talking from the time after I went homeless. However my mom worked 60 years before she could afford a home where I help pay rent! So I got it easy compared to my mom. She busted her butts and I love my mom. She is continuing to help me grow up THANK YOU GOD OF HEAVEN#
Attached Files
File Type: rar CapoJapo.part1.rar (781.3 KB, 63 views)
File Type: rar CapoJapo.part2.rar (781.3 KB, 56 views)
File Type: rar CapoJapo.part3.rar (250.9 KB, 54 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 01-09-2017, 05:43 PM   #503
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default When I was homeless.....

When I was homeless.....

I slept under the bridge.
I slept at the beach.
I stole food to eat.
I rented a garage for $100 per month in a cramp space garage.
It was more like a shed that I stayed in.

I went to the La Free Clinic for help.
I went to The Way In.
I went to downtown LA (Los Angeles) to a homeless shelter.
I went to stay at TeenCanteen although I was 23 years old.

TeenCanteen is where they shelter teenagers who are homeless.

I went to the gay and lesbian center for food although I am straight.

Etc.

So you see when you are homeless you do things that are not the highest standards of righteousness according to God that I preach all the time!

So do what you have to. Reach out for help! I know I received help so others certain will help you out. I also went to church to get free clothing donations and foods. However the church is limited to clothing and foods every Wednesday and Sunday when I was out in LA.

People also offered to help with work. I got a job at Staples in LA when I was homeless. The shelters have programs to help you back on your feet.

So don't think help is not out there.

You just have to reach out.

Everyone does it in their own ways.

I was scared of being hurt most of the time so I kept to myself and didn't reach out much!!!
Old 03-09-2017, 10:46 AM   #504
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default 77040

My area is in the clear for 5 days now. There is still mud on the ground however it was good enough and clear enough that I could cut the grass and trim it. From the looks of things 77040 is tentative but clear. I am guessing another 5 days and it will be on solid ground again.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:54 AM   #505
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default +

Well supposedly Mattress Firm is donating some free stuffs for victims of the Hurricane. In the time being I am sitting at home in my humble refrigerator. I don't have any good tasting food to eat, but I have enough food to last me a month! I have enough water to last me forever. My items are dry and half my lawn is mowed. So I am just being patient for the water to dry out. The news is the surrounding areas of Houston are also getting less water. So seems like good news so far thank you Jesus Christ!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture003.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	2272  
Old 03-09-2017, 12:03 PM   #506
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Jesus!

Here is my refrigerator and freezer full of disgusting old humble foods and left overs. Better than starving but yuck. I would rather be eating McDonald's. hehe I do have fresh coffee but not Hazelnut Ice Coffee! hehe Well at least I am alive and reporting#
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture004.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	2273  Click image for larger version

Name:	picture005.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	2274  Click image for larger version

Name:	picture006.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	2275  Click image for larger version

Name:	picture007.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	2276  
Old 04-09-2017, 06:46 PM   #507
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Wink

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu; she got me my double today (a Hazelnut Ice Coffee). Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy; both of them told me to take a break like my two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi from time to time. I am getting drunk today resting after the heavy weather around this area. Thank you God. All my family are safe!!!!!
Old 04-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #508
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/mm4...rs_for_helping!

In this Lode Runner Imitation you have a level editor. However you need to edit the levels with a hex editors. You can see the levels in the files lr1.lvl to lr20.lvl. There are numbers that represent each character. 1 represents a brick. 3 represents Lode Runner himself or herself. 5 represents the area to be shot to win. 7 represents water while 8 represent gravity activator. If the gravity activator is at the end of the text file then there is no lift balloon! a moves left. d move right. holding down w flies. holding down s digs. You can even go underground if you dig deep enough. q quits the game.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:56 AM   #509
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thank you God me and my family's areas are dry and in the clear now. The empty gas stations are getting fuel again! The storm has stopped however. Now the only thing left to do is to wait until the other areas of Texas dry up.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:42 PM   #510
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well the storm is over and everyone is either going to back to work or repairing. Other areas far away have storms of their own that they are dealing with. However they live right in the sea like an island! So nothing you can do except hope they just build rocks for houses so they can rebuild quickly#