Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-08-2017, 04:20 PM   #481
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one always.

Once again please check your area and surrounding areas. My area happens to be relatively clear. However you never know. It could change any time! Right now it is light in the sense that the drainage is clearing the road enough to drive out in case of emergency flooding. However I've seen photographs of bridges not being able to exit because the water rises that high.

https://youtu.be/JWQ3EQ2Y_Fc

P.S. In the time being I am just being happy. However always have a positive attitude. Don't get paralyzed when and if it happens to you. Do something about it and make sure you get to higher grounds. Don't just sit and drown!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 28-08-2017, 05:16 PM   #482
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Please call 911 if life threatening!

If life threatening please call 911.

https://youtu.be/AbTfo5W_TcA
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 28-08-2017, 07:41 PM   #483
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Wind getting stronger! Be alert and ready.

Please always be alert.

https://youtu.be/fflJrBD5Pr0
Old 28-08-2017, 08:57 PM   #484
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://youtu.be/4lEiq93IfS8
Old 28-08-2017, 09:08 PM   #485
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Don't drive too fast! Water makes the car slip and cannot stop that easily.

Better safe than sorry.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:34 PM   #486
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ.

In my area (77040) we have good drainage systems. It has been raining constantly for the last 2 days. However it would stop during the morning around 5 to 8 am. I took a walk to my uncle's home this morning to get my medicines and it was just drizzling. My family works hard while I am a spoiled bratt. Thank you to all the people involved in keeping us all safe! Thank you for the volunteers from Louisiana. Hope you don't get hit like some of the less fortunate areas around here.

This time me and my families didn't need it. However we did need it many years ago. We weren't so bless years ago. What we are blesseth with is we are able to rebuild in full! It takes years to rebuild for me and my mom however our house is humble. It is not rich and it is not poor. We have enough to say we have something but not enough to make us stand out.

My families say it is the little things that are special. I have a SONY 40 inch FLAT tv that is from the 90's or so and it works. The important thing is the sentimental value that it is from families. My mom says 90% of the stuffs she gets are from IKEA Marshalls etc. The furnitures and clothes you get from these places are not expensive however they look good enough to day to day use and wear.

There is a government program called FEMA according to my mom. They help to place people without homes affected by the floor into shelters and help them rebuild. The people get a small upfront fee to start over. Even brand new 43 inch flat tv from BestBuy are only $200 USD. Laptops are $250. etc.

Last edited by tienkhoanguyen; 29-08-2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Thank you God of Heaven#
Old 29-08-2017, 01:12 PM   #487
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you to all who helped!

https://youtu.be/GEFA1tDbv2s

Thank you to all who helped!
Old 29-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #488
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Breakfast!

Canned tuna in vegetable oil.
Nescafe Classico
Cooked peeled whole eggs
Microwaved potatoe

Espara major - some Spanish advice
Waiting is better - translation
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0182.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	2250  
Old 30-08-2017, 10:21 AM   #489
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Arrow In Asia there is a proverb of sorts.

Buddha and Jesus Christ are friends. According to Vietnam the majority of people are Buddha and 25% are Catholic. So in Vietnam (one of Asia countries) the primary religion is one or the other. My mother's side of the family is Catholic and is from Vietnam. My father's side of the family is Buddha and is from Vietnam. Both my parents (Asia) got along well. It wasn't until they lost their faith that they suffered. They started to stop respecting God of Heaven and his only son Jesus Christ! So in The Holy Bible it says when you leave God then life will be hard for you. My father taught me that way before I read The Holy Bible and experienced real life to know it is true. My father is Nguyen Binh Thuy. Thank you Jesus Christ for the remainder of forever for me and my family. I know my mother Huong Thi Vu works hard all her life. My two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi also obeys God and my two parents along with taking care of their brother Nguyen Khoa Tien; that is why they are successful. Jesus Christ please don't let anyone mess with me and my family forever past present and future! Thank you.

Now in other news. I just saw a televised video of people on boats trying to rescue people covered up to their waist with flooded water. They actually had a bunch of boats out because the water was/is that high. This was about 10 hours ago. However now the Hurricane is subsiding in my area. It has finally stopped raining in our area for the past 5 to 10 hours so far. The ground is dry.

God bless me and my family!!! We have had a hard life from being no money to living off of donation. My mom took about 40 years to finally get a house to live in. Life is better these days. My mom says always be nice to everyone. No matter what color the background. My dad was the same way. We use to have a store and everyone could go in however they had to dress appropriately.

In God we trust is the USA motto. I also have a similar motto. Trust God! So being Vietnamese Citizen I agree with the USA motto. A long time ago both my parents taught me to obey God. However I did not listen and I went and eat out of the trash! It is obvious why obeying God allows you benefits. God is the creator of all people. Anyone who does not respect God is foolish and asking for trouble into their life. Even Satan ask God for handouts according to The Holy Bible!!!!! Satan learn the first time that by swindling Eve and then Adam behind God's back caused God to turn Satan from a mortal figure into a snake to crawl on its belly all the rest of its life.

God has the power to do anything. God give me and my family peace in our lives. Keep us from being hurt from now on. Always protect us past present and future. I ask this for me and my family. Thank you for the little and big things etc. you do in our lives. Me and my family here in Houston are grateful for the help that people gave and offered.
Old 30-08-2017, 10:38 AM   #490
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up

I don't know about each part of the places that people live in. I just know my area. If you are in doubt please check you local areas. The televised report I saw made me realize some people are not so fortunate. So please continue to ask for help because they did come out and scanned the area for trapped people. For me and my family we did not need it this time however I needed it last time and many if not all people chipped in. Some chipped in a little however it was all they could spare. Some just chipped in a thought or a good wish. It is in the heart that counts is what my family says. Thank you and God bless America from me and my family!

Once again please continue to call for help if you need it.