Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
redwing634
Forum hobbit

Default Tony La Russa Baseball III

I'm pretty sure this game is eligible for this request. The game is from 1995; one of the best baseball games of all time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_La...l_%28series%29

(specifically Tony La Russa Baseball 3)
redwing634 is offline                         Send a private message to redwing634
Old 09-01-2014, 03:27 PM   #2
redwing634
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwing634 View Post
I'm pretty sure this game is eligible for this request. The game is from 1995; one of the best baseball games of all time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_La...l_%28series%29

(specifically Tony La Russa Baseball 3)
Bumping this request...
redwing634 is offline                         Send a private message to redwing634
Old 09-01-2014, 07:51 PM   #3
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I found something on old-games, but it is too big, so if you download and succeed starting the game, please do share it with us. Here is the direct page for free download.

Second part and Ultimate can be found on same site, but probably better try hotud. I just downloaded part 2 without problems.

Last edited by marko river; 09-01-2014 at 07:57 PM.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 10-01-2014, 04:31 PM   #4
redwing634
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
I found something on old-games, but it is too big, so if you download and succeed starting the game, please do share it with us. Here is the direct page for free download.

Second part and Ultimate can be found on same site, but probably better try hotud. I just downloaded part 2 without problems.
I haven't really used this site before, but is there a reason the download speed is so slow? I'm used to downloading multiple GB games in much less time (says this one is going to take 19hours and its not even half of a GB lol)
Old 10-01-2014, 05:05 PM   #5
redwing634
Forum hobbit

Quote:

I found it on another website (zip file so about a 1min dl), but get an error when I try to run the game in dosbox.

"Unable to access file 'A:\anms35\button.anp' "

Looked for solutions but couldn't find any. Pretty bummed out.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:38 PM   #6
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

That site is bad indeed, on the limit of warez and wanting visitors to pay for download speed.

Anyway, you can't expect help just by this message. Where did you found the game (unless it is warez site, then you can PM me or upload the game archive on sharing site and post the link here)? Maybe game expects the disk to be inserted or something at A: or maybe you can change which location to look for in some config file... There is troubleshooting section on our forums, maybe posting the link there and ask for help?
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 10-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #7
redwing634
Forum hobbit

Quote:
That site is bad indeed, on the limit of warez and wanting visitors to pay for download speed.

Anyway, you can't expect help just by this message. Where did you found the game (unless it is warez site, then you can PM me or upload the game archive on sharing site and post the link here)? Maybe game expects the disk to be inserted or something at A: or maybe you can change which location to look for in some config file... There is troubleshooting section on our forums, maybe posting the link there and ask for help?
I got it here:
http://www.emuparadise.me/Abandonwar...95374-download

But I noticed I got it previously (several years ago) from another location and had the same issue before giving up.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #8
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Ok, great. For now, try to emulate required folder... by either mounting the drive to be A: or in DOSBox you can try DOS command SUBST to create virtual drive... that is, if you can find the required file in game archive.

edit: which you obviously can. So try mounting the game folder to be A: it just might work
Old 05-08-2015, 04:29 AM   #9
redwing634
Forum hobbit

Bumping this request; still haven't been able to locate a valid download of this game.
Old 18-11-2017, 02:38 PM   #10
redwing634
Forum hobbit

bump again...