Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-05-2006, 02:10 AM   #1
Ceath

I have windows ME for my computer and when i try to run nocturnal illusions it says it cant find wing.dll in the folder which is required to start the game. When i paste the dll file in the folder and click on the exe. file it doesnt respond. Does anyone know whats the problem and how to solve it?

Old 30-05-2006, 09:55 AM   #2
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Nocturnal Illusion?
*Cough*

I'm not sure what might be the reason, got it running in WinXP (SP2) with no problems altough the game tends to slowdown a lot when loading.

Does ME have compatibility modes or something similar? You might want to give these a try.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 30-05-2006, 12:07 PM   #3
guesst
Abandonia Homie

Well, this isn't a category we host on Abandonia is it? A quick Google search was certianly eye opening. This isn't a game I happen to own.

The only Henti game I ever had was pretty soft core. It was also my first attempt at disassembling the code and cracking the protection. I never managed to do it, but I tried. It was a game where you were in a school, the girls would fight constantly and the fighting, this was pretty interesting, consisted of getting 5 cards delt to you with different symbols. I remember there was a card that blocked, one that hit, and one that if unblocked stripped away an aricle of clothing. You could win either by knocking out their HPs or completely dissrobing them, however, as their clothing got more scarce, their attacks got stronger, so it was actually a bit of stragety that you didn't want to get them down to next-to-nothing without being able to finish the job or they'd one hit KO you.

To this day I don't remember what that game was called, nor have I ever seen it anywhere. It's too bad, it was kinda cool.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst